Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 8th; *Updated 4/1*
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM (40,988 Views)
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

:offs:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Why does Sonny have to go EJ before he spys on Nick? He's a grown man, just go on and do it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 6 2013, 12:23 PM
Why does Sonny have to go EJ before he spys on Nick? He's a grown man, just go on and do it.
to give ej more air time

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 6 2013, 12:53 PM
camera shy
to give ej more air time
No doubt.

If EJ loves Sami as much as he says he does, he should have gone alone to ask to Stefano to obtain the EJ shooting evidence or to defuse the Nick situation. He never should have allowed Sami and Will to start buttering up Stefano and they should have never known about his efforts to solicit Stefano's help. Instead, we have Sami, Will and now Sonny doing things that EJ should have done himself. I guess I am a purist here in that the DiMeras should be involved without the knowledge of anyone else or they should not be involved at all. It's an unnecessary story complication by having Sami and Will kiss Stefano's ring in this story.

WillFan
Member Avatar

About.com Spoilers

Monday, April 8

Victor is intrigued by a mysterious phone call.

DVR Alert: Sy tells Victor he has information about Brady and Kristen.

Tuesday, April 9

Nancy unwittingly prevents Daniel from discovering Chloe’s secret.

DVR Alert: A suspicious Daniel seeks help from Rafe, who reports back to him with stunning information.

Wednesday, April 10

Kate pressures Gabi to sign papers giving Will certain rights to the baby, but Nick arrives in time to stop her.

DVR Alert: Rafe shows up and is furious about Kate’s stunt.

Thursday, April 11

Daniel tells Chloe he knows she used Parker to blackmail Jennifer into breaking up with him.

DVR Alert: A cornered Chloe makes a stunning threat.

Friday, April 12

Daniel makes an emotional plea to Chloe, hoping to get through to her.

DVR Alert: EJ hints that a marriage proposal may be in Sami's near future.

camera shy

LonePirate
Apr 6 2013, 01:10 PM
Partnersincrime
Apr 6 2013, 12:53 PM
camera shy
to give ej more air time
No doubt.

If EJ loves Sami as much as he says he does, he should have gone alone to ask to Stefano to obtain the EJ shooting evidence or to defuse the Nick situation. He never should have allowed Sami and Will to start buttering up Stefano and they should have never known about his efforts to solicit Stefano's help. Instead, we have Sami, Will and now Sonny doing things that EJ should have done himself. I guess I am a purist here in that the DiMeras should be involved without the knowledge of anyone else or they should not be involved at all. It's an unnecessary story complication by having Sami and Will kiss Stefano's ring in this story.
Stefano was so desperate to get EJ back into his life, that all EJ had to do was to ask Stefano to get the evidence against WIll for him thus keeping Sami out of the equation. But I guess they want Sami being the one to owe Stefano (and I'm still not sure why Will won't be the one to owe him) because they think it will make good a story and maybe it will if he orders her to get Rafe out of Kate's life.

Romancer66

WillFan
Apr 6 2013, 06:04 PM
About.com Spoilers

Monday, April 8

Tuesday, April 9

DVR Alert: A suspicious Daniel seeks help from Rafe, who reports back to him with stunning information.

Wednesday, April 10

Kate pressures Gabi to sign papers giving Will certain rights to the baby, but Nick arrives in time to stop her.

Thursday, April 11

Daniel tells Chloe he knows she used Parker to blackmail Jennifer into breaking up with him.

Friday, April 12

Oh, brother--I can just see Daniel making his "emotional plea," complete with breathy delivery and constipated expressions. And of course, Chloe Magdalene will experience a Road to Damascus moment and see The Error of Her Ways, and fall contrite to her knees before Dr. Jesus Jonas. (Maybe she'll even wash his feet and dry them with her hair as an additional sign of her penitence). I wouldn't put it past Tomsell to have her decide she's unworthy and give up Parker to the sainted Fetch to raise. (I do hope I'm wrong about the last part--Parker should leave town with his mother--but the heavy-handed character destruction has me fearing the worst, and I'm not even a big Chloe fan. But she, along with the other characters sacrificed on Fetch's altar, deserved better.)

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sonny should be talking to Will about this. Why the hell is EJ in charge? Sami's family helped cover up HER shooting EJ, Bo flatly refused to even look at evidence when EJ was standing in front of him holding it. and they hardly pulled out all the stops to make an arrest when EJ was pounded into a pancake by Brady. When Marlena was a suspect in shooting EJ, that was covered up. Kate used Marlena's coverup to get herself off the hook. Hell, Roman even threw away a piece of evidence to protect Nick from jail.
Edited by TreasureCove, Apr 6 2013, 07:53 PM.

camera shy

TreasureCove
Apr 6 2013, 07:49 PM
camera shy
Sonny should be talking to Will about this. Why the hell is EJ in charge? Sami's family helped cover up HER shooting EJ, Bo flatly refused to even look at evidence when EJ was standing in front of him holding it. and they hardly pulled out all the stops to make an arrest when EJ was pounded into a pancake by Brady. When Marlena was a suspect in shooting EJ, that was covered up. Kate used Marlena's coverup to get herself off the hook. Hell, Roman even threw away a piece of evidence to protect Nick from jail.
I guess Sami hasn't figured out yet that she comes from a line of dirty cops.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

tomsawyer
Apr 5 2013, 09:16 AM
Quote:

4/10, Sami talks to E.J. about why they really moved back into the mansion

4/11, Kristen, E.J. and Sami talk about Stefano

These spoilers, along with the Ejefano chess scene last week, make me wonder if EJ has a plan to try to wrestle control of DiMera Enterprises from Stefano.
If he tries to wrestle control of Dimera Enterprises, he's liable to end up pushing up lillies

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

WillFan
About.com Spoilers

Monday, April 8

Tuesday, April 9

Wednesday, April 10

Thursday, April 11

Friday, April 12

Bahh no mention of Chad, Abby & Hope!!! Boo!

Why are Kate pressuring Gabi to sign papers giving certain rights to the baby??

Happy to see Victor again, and to see him in the Brady/Kristen story.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Romancer66
Apr 6 2013, 06:51 PM

What a genius. :sarcasm:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

^^and he's a doctor....

annie21

^...who saves lives!

lachelle73

Why does Nik always have to interrupt. Gabi should tell him she wants to sign the papers to give Will and his family some piece of mind and tell Nik to back off. Go Kate, you know she is not going to stop trying to help Will. When are we going to see Team Will do something and actually get a win in all of this mess.
Edited by lachelle73, Apr 8 2013, 11:23 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Why does Gabi have to give away her right? Nick is in the wrong here. Wabi can and must share custody of their daughter without interruption from ANYBODY else.
Edited by Laufeyson, Apr 8 2013, 11:29 AM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Apr 8 2013, 02:22 AM
WillFan
About.com Spoilers

Monday, April 8

Tuesday, April 9

Wednesday, April 10

Thursday, April 11

Friday, April 12

Kate is Will's grandmother. She has always cared about Will. We really need to see Kate and Lucas helping Will, instead of Will kissing Stefano's ass. :-/

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

TreasureCove
Apr 8 2013, 11:37 AM
Chad & Abigail_D
Apr 8 2013, 02:22 AM
WillFan
About.com Spoilers

Monday, April 8

Tuesday, April 9

Wednesday, April 10

Thursday, April 11

Friday, April 12

Kate is Will's grandmother. She has always cared about Will. We really need to see Kate and Lucas helping Will, instead of Will kissing Stefano's ass. :-/
I agree.

Will&Sonny

Laufeyson
Apr 8 2013, 11:28 AM
Why does Gabi have to give away her right? Nick is in the wrong here. Wabi can and must share custody of their daughter without interruption from ANYBODY else.
Gabi doesn't have to give up her rights to the baby, of course, but I think that a lot of people want to see a story where two men are raising a child on their own -- which has never been done before on Days (or, arguably, on any of the other soaps -- OLTL ushered Oliver and Kyle off-screen once they gained custody of Oliver's child). Shared custody, on the other hand, has been seen many times before.

Also, let's not forget that Gabi still has a pretty big skeleton hiding in her closet.

For those reasons, yes, I definitely would prefer to see Will receive full custody of his child when all of this is said and done. I want Gabi to either die during childbirth (which probably isn't going to happen, given what we know due to the accelerated taping schedule), be sent to prison, or simply lose her rights to the child as a result of past and/or future actions that she takes. I also want Will to rename the baby, whom he should have had a hand in naming in the first place. I will never like the name Arianna Grace because she chose it without consulting with the baby's father.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Apr 8 2013, 11:28 AM
Agreed... the Wabi relationship is one of the few interesting things on the show. And one of the few things that feels like real human drama. Children aren't things for one party or the other to win.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply