Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 8th; *Updated 4/1*
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM (41,157 Views)
ges
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 27 2013, 01:19 PM
I'm betting the Nicole/Vargas stuff will be the catalyst to finally kick start Eric showing his feelings for Nicole. And I suspect the association with Vargas will lead to a physical confrontation or threat for them at some point. If I'm right - I love the way they are slowly setting this up.

Looking forward to EJamill scheming together. :)

I still haven't managed to muster up a f@ck about Cameron or his sekrit life.
Ugg. This Eric is a wet noodle. He has the sex appeal of a snail. I could not care less about Cameron either. :drunk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lachelle73

I hope that Will and Gabi share custody of the baby. They need to work together Will and Sonny helping to raise the baby on one end and Gabi and Rafe working together on the other I don't think Nik is going to be involved I think and hope that Gabi comes to her senses sooner rather than later. Plus all the Brady's and Horton's, Blacks, Roberts, Hernandezs this baby is going to have alot of love. I hope that Will name is put on the birth certificate I want to see the custody battle actually start and I want to see Nik go down!! Time to see Team Will win some battles. So glad that Sonny is involved and he and Will are working together.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Apr 9 2013, 01:11 PM
I will never like the name Arianna Grace because she chose it without consulting with the baby's father.
Maybe we'll really lucky and Gabi will change the name to "Daniella Rose" to honor the long-suffering Fetch.....

;)

ETA: This will undoubtedly happen when Gabi has an emergency birth and only our favorite "super-couple" is there to help.
Edited by Ophelia, Apr 9 2013, 04:58 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Ideally, Daniel should be the doctor who helps Gabi give birth. As usual, Daniel and Gabi will hook up since she was his patient. Nick will become unhinged and kill Daniel. Problem solved!

Lil
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Apr 9 2013, 05:03 PM
Ideally, Daniel should be the doctor who helps Gabi give birth. As usual, Daniel and Gabi will hook up since she was his patient. Nick will become unhinged and kill Daniel. Problem solved!
:hail:

Yes. And then Jennifer can be so distraught that she kills herself.

ges
Member Avatar

Lil
Apr 10 2013, 08:44 AM
LonePirate
Apr 9 2013, 05:03 PM
:hail:

Yes. And then Jennifer can be so distraught that she kills herself.
thus triggering a mass suicide..............

Lil
Member Avatar

As long as Maggie is included, I'm down.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply