Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 8th; *Updated 4/1*
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM (41,274 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 27 2013, 04:30 PM
Quote:

Jennifer makes mysterious travel plans

Really hoping a scenario from the movie "TAKEN" plays out here and we never hear from Jennifer again.
I would prefer Hostel!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtTVNCZEcAs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Edited by MissLola, Mar 27 2013, 06:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Sevprince
Mar 27 2013, 03:54 PM
Quote:

Kate pressures Gabi with legal papers

If Gabi really wants her friend Will to be in his daughter's life, then she should have no problem signing any legal papers that would guarantee that. Will is her "friend" right. :eyeroll:

Quote:

EJ, Sami, and Will come together to organize Nick's downfall

No Sonny. :(
Either Will continues to keep Stefano's thing secret :whack: or he tells Sonny but Sonny decides that he just can't get on board this plan.

I know every Wilson fan has been complaining about their lock of emotional and/or intimate scenes these past few days. As annoying as it is to see that for me too, I know the writers had to be doing that for a reason. I believe that reason is to show Will neglecting Sonny and their relationship in this baby drama. Today's scene of Will not acknowledging Sonny when he said that there are other good things in his life and not wanting to spend some drama free time with Sonny furthers that theory. Plus, they are keeping secrets from each other and they may have fights over it. This would leave Sonny open for Brian.

The actor who plays T put spoilers about setting Brian up with his girlfriend's brother in April awhile ago on his twitter. They were setting that up today I think. Otherwise, why mention T all of sudden. These spoilers were not confirmed by anyone and the actor deleted it right away. Today confirms it a bit. I think that Sonny is going to go to that game with T and his girlfriend. They might see Brian there and Sonny and Brian might hit it off. I think T witnessing that helps him decide to set Brian up with his girlfriend's brother to keep Brian away from Sonny. This might also help to make Will jealous and also tie up the loose ends from Brian's appearance before.
You may have a point about Sonny, T, and Will. I thought there was something about Brian supposedly being back in April. I think too that Will and Sonny may have some problems because of this latest development and T is going to help them somehow. Your suggestion sounds logical.

Cathalina

These spoilers sound kind of lame. I never thought they could ruin Chloe more than her prostitution days and yet they have. Kate pressuring Gabi with legal papers? What papers could she have that changes Will revoking his paternal rights? Not making sense. Nicole..give up girl. Chloe's wheel is turning but her hamster is dead. So, Will, Sami , and EJ planning together? Great. So all members of Team Will with their balls intact and common sense have been left out of the great meeting of the minds? This should go just peachy! Nicole attracted toVargas? I can actually see it. Eric is, for all she knows, a dead end. I mean, if she swore off dating criminals who is there to date in Salem?

Sevprince
Member Avatar

kay
Mar 27 2013, 06:15 PM
Sevprince
Quote:

If Gabi really wants her friend Will to be in his daughter's life, then she should have no problem signing any legal papers that would guarantee that. Will is her "friend" right. :eyeroll:

Quote:

EJ, Sami, and Will come together to organize Nick's downfall

No Sonny. :(
Either Will continues to keep Stefano's thing secret :whack: or he tells Sonny but Sonny decides that he just can't get on board this plan.

I know every Wilson fan has been complaining about their lock of emotional and/or intimate scenes these past few days. As annoying as it is to see that for me too, I know the writers had to be doing that for a reason. I believe that reason is to show Will neglecting Sonny and their relationship in this baby drama. Today's scene of Will not acknowledging Sonny when he said that there are other good things in his life and not wanting to spend some drama free time with Sonny furthers that theory. Plus, they are keeping secrets from each other and they may have fights over it. This would leave Sonny open for Brian.

The actor who plays T put spoilers about setting Brian up with his girlfriend's brother in April awhile ago on his twitter. They were setting that up today I think. Otherwise, why mention T all of sudden. These spoilers were not confirmed by anyone and the actor deleted it right away. Today confirms it a bit. I think that Sonny is going to go to that game with T and his girlfriend. They might see Brian there and Sonny and Brian might hit it off. I think T witnessing that helps him decide to set Brian up with his girlfriend's brother to keep Brian away from Sonny. This might also help to make Will jealous and also tie up the loose ends from Brian's appearance before.
You may have a point about Sonny, T, and Will. I thought there was something about Brian supposedly being back in April. I think too that Will and Sonny may have some problems because of this latest development and T is going to help them somehow. Your suggestion sounds logical.
Things doesn't seem right in Wilson front and today's scene and mention T reminded of that spoiler about Brian. Can't wait to how things unfold.
Edited by Sevprince, Mar 27 2013, 07:08 PM.

AFaithL

If Eric is going to be soooooooo slow, then I see no reason why Nicole can't have some fun sex with Vargas (Aka Mike Delfino). Something needs to get Eric off his ass. Let him start his fantasies!

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

Is she going into Superwoman mode and riding off to Brazil in order to save Parker from the evil clutches of Chloe and Nancy?

:eyeroll:

lazydazes
Member Avatar

ITA. Like someone mentioned earlier, it has been one-sided where Ericole is concerned. Its time to swing the pendulum Eric`s way and see his reactions. I want more scenes like the one when he disapproved of her dress & going out. In that eppy, you could see Eric careful facade cracking. Viewers need more of that or at least I do. Come on writers, quit playing around and put Ericole in high drive.

wkline
Member Avatar

Jennifer makes mysterious travel plans... please never come back, and take Daniel with you

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Eric and Nicole had PERFECT writing for a week. Then they had some good writing for a week. Since then its been absolutely nothing. This is another problem with the show being so far ahead. If they had been able to get good feedback we could be seeing more of them by now.

I really don't think Vargas is a good thing at all for them. Until or unless Vargas threatens Nicole and Eric has to come to the rescue this will likely fall flat for me. Its also making Nicole look fickle because of how she so easily takes interest in every good looking guy that speaks to her. This is really a step back for Nicole, IMO. AZ can really turn shit into sugar so I'm not totally writing this off, but I don't like the sounds of it. There are other ways to make Eric jealous without Nicole coming out looking pathetic.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Oh yeah and I hope Jennifer's plane crashes, but I'm pretty sure she's just going to go see JJ and he will be coming back with her or shortly after she returns. These spoilers suck.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Sariah
Mar 27 2013, 07:17 PM
Quote:

Is she going into Superwoman mode and riding off to Brazil in order to save Parker from the evil clutches of Chloe and Nancy?

:eyeroll:
That is exactly what went through my mind when I read this particular spoiler
Heroine Jen saving the day for her man :drunk:

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Quote:

Will isn't acting like a father fighting to be in his daughter's life. All he seems to be able to do is moan and despair. The only reason he's enlisting Stefano's help is because of Nick/Sonny's fight. Gabi wants Will in her daughter's life but Will hasn't been forthcoming with what's going on. All Gabi knows is Will gave up his rights, she doesn't know why or how it happened.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 27 2013, 08:33 PM
Eric and Nicole had PERFECT writing for a week. Then they had some good writing for a week. Since then its been absolutely nothing. This is another problem with the show being so far ahead. If they had been able to get good feedback we could be seeing more of them by now.

I really don't think Vargas is a good thing at all for them. Until or unless Vargas threatens Nicole and Eric has to come to the rescue this will likely fall flat for me. Its also making Nicole look fickle because of how she so easily takes interest in every good looking guy that speaks to her. This is really a step back for Nicole, IMO. AZ can really turn shit into sugar so I'm not totally writing this off, but I don't like the sounds of it. There are other ways to make Eric jealous without Nicole coming out looking pathetic.
SO.MUCH.THIS!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Daniel Reunites With Parker")
Daniel is elated to see his son; Kristen loses it when Hope informs Brady that they caught his mugger.

Tuesday ("Daniel Becomes Suspicious of Chloe")
Nicole believes that Chloe was behind Jennifer ending her relationship with Daniel.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 28 2013, 12:26 AM
Daniel is elated to see his son; Kristen loses it when Hope informs Brady that they caught his mugger.

Tuesday ("Daniel Becomes Suspicious of Chloe")
Nicole believes that Chloe was behind Jennifer ending her relationship with Daniel.

I hope the week gets better because so far dont care about Monday or Tuesday.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Why in the world would Nicole care one bit about Jennifer? Urgh I hate this show! Stop using Nicole for that despicable pairing and let her focus on herself. I don't know why I just don't give up entirely because it seems all Nicole's good for is propping other people or being strip of any and every good thing in her life even her dignity.....STOP IT ALREADY!

Alin89
Member Avatar

i wish ari could leave this disaster of a show behind. she would be highly successful in primetime tv.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Daytime
Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM
Kristen loses it when Hope informs Brady that they caught his mugger.
OMG!! it's a spoiler containing Hope's name!! :cheer:
granted, she's still playing pop-up Hope, but i'll take anything i can get. (I just hope the episode doesn't just have Hope telling Kristen that news & that's it. I'd like to see them utilize Hope in some way throughout the entire episode.)

AFaithL

Yay! The mugger has been caught! Please let all this shit come out in the open
SOON!!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I do like the Vargas stuff. Nicole is fighting her attraction to Eric but also struggling against her nature, and relating to an ex-con fits right into that character story. Vargas' history with Nick is a great thing to have hanging over their heads. I'm enjoying the way those two stories are woven together (but that's about it for the show right now).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply