Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 8th; *Updated 4/1*
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM (41,427 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Mar 28 2013, 12:47 AM
Why in the world would Nicole care one bit about Jennifer? Urgh I hate this show! Stop using Nicole for that despicable pairing and let her focus on herself. I don't know why I just don't give up entirely because it seems all Nicole's good for is propping other people or being strip of any and every good thing in her life even her dignity.....STOP IT ALREADY!
It's a damn shame how much Nicole cares about Dannifer but yet has completely forgotten about the little baby that she lost only 4 months ago. Totally unrealistic and completely ridiculous. But I guess according to Tomlin, losing Daniel is worse than losing one's own child. :flipoff: :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Mar 28 2013, 06:20 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Mar 28 2013, 06:19 AM
Laufeyson
Why in the world would Nicole care one bit about Jennifer? Urgh I hate this show! Stop using Nicole for that despicable pairing and let her focus on herself. I don't know why I just don't give up entirely because it seems all Nicole's good for is propping other people or being strip of any and every good thing in her life even her dignity.....STOP IT ALREADY!
It's a damn shame how much Nicole cares about Dannifer but yet has completely forgotten about the little baby that she lost only 4 months ago. Totally unrealistic and completely ridiculous. But I guess according to Tomlin, losing Daniel is worse than losing one's own child. :flipoff: :flipoff:
It sickens me just thinking about the whole debacle around the death of her son. This show doesn't give a rat's ass about her and she is the only one left I still care about and Lucas if the bothered to write for him.

zyona

ScorpioQueen
Mar 27 2013, 10:43 PM
Sevprince
Mar 27 2013, 03:54 PM
Quote:

Kate pressures Gabi with legal papers

If Gabi really wants her friend Will to be in his daughter's life, then she should have no problem signing any legal papers that would guarantee that. Will is her "friend" right. :eyeroll:

Will isn't acting like a father fighting to be in his daughter's life. All he seems to be able to do is moan and despair. The only reason he's enlisting Stefano's help is because of Nick/Sonny's fight. Gabi wants Will in her daughter's life but Will hasn't been forthcoming with what's going on. All Gabi knows is Will gave up his rights, she doesn't know why or how it happened.
He can't tell Gabi the truth because he knows that she will tell Nick. You have to remember that Nick holds the card regarding Will's future.

camera shy

Laufeyson
Mar 28 2013, 07:01 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Laufeyson
It sickens me just thinking about the whole debacle around the death of her son. This show doesn't give a rat's ass about her and she is the only one left I still care about and Lucas if the bothered to write for him.
Well EJ doesn't care about his son either now that he can play pigs in the blanket with the pork sausage.

lysie
Member Avatar

We don't post rumors.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

My apologies. Still, the pork sausage comment was :roflol:

james0479
Member Avatar

camera shy
Mar 28 2013, 07:49 AM
Laufeyson
LanaluvsBroe
Laufeyson
Well EJ doesn't care about his son either now that he can play pigs in the blanket with the pork sausage.
I literally fell over laughing and I never literally FALL over laughing. I may have broken my hip but it was worth it. You cracked me UP

camera shy

james0479
Mar 28 2013, 08:26 AM
camera shy
Laufeyson
LanaluvsBroe

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I literally fell over laughing and I never literally FALL over laughing. I may have broken my hip but it was worth it. You cracked me UP
:cheers:

Cathalina

zyona
Mar 28 2013, 07:07 AM
ScorpioQueen
Sevprince
Quote:

If Gabi really wants her friend Will to be in his daughter's life, then she should have no problem signing any legal papers that would guarantee that. Will is her "friend" right. :eyeroll:

Will isn't acting like a father fighting to be in his daughter's life. All he seems to be able to do is moan and despair. The only reason he's enlisting Stefano's help is because of Nick/Sonny's fight. Gabi wants Will in her daughter's life but Will hasn't been forthcoming with what's going on. All Gabi knows is Will gave up his rights, she doesn't know why or how it happened.
He can't tell Gabi the truth because he knows that she will tell Nick. You have to remember that Nick holds the card regarding Will's future.
Maybe not Gabi but they could tell Rafe. I mean Sami and Lucas both heard Rafe say he was suspicious of Nick to the point of investigating him on his own. But hey, why go to him when you can move into a house that never bodes well and sell your soul to the devil?

As far as Nicole's son...Shhhh..don't mention him! Don't you know we're all supposed to forget and ship Ejami? Still, I think the reason why Ericole has not gone any further and they still show EJ concerned about Nicole is they are trying to leave a backdoor open.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Mar 28 2013, 08:57 AM
zyona
ScorpioQueen
Sevprince

Maybe not Gabi but they could tell Rafe. I mean Sami and Lucas both heard Rafe say he was suspicious of Nick to the point of investigating him on his own. But hey, why go to him when you can move into a house that never bodes well and sell your soul to the devil?

As far as Nicole's son...Shhhh..don't mention him! Don't you know we're all supposed to forget and ship Ejami? Still, I think the reason why Ericole has not gone any further and they still show EJ concerned about Nicole is they are trying to leave a backdoor open.
If they tell Rafe, what do you think he'll do? He will confront Nick. Now he might destroy the evidence at the PD station before he does that, but he might not. The problem for Rafe with Nick is that Nick knows what Gabi did. If Rafe did manage to turn Gabi against Nick, then Nick has the ammunition to blow up Gabi's life if he tells what he knows. Nick is holding quite a few cards at the moment. I think Will & Sami have made the right decision not to tell Rafe anything. If Will tells Rafe that Nick is a homophobe, Rafe will confront Nick about that too and Nick will just deny it. Rafe will NOT go to Gabi because he will not want to upset her.

Edited by gailwinters, Mar 28 2013, 09:12 AM.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

MissLola
Mar 27 2013, 06:08 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 27 2013, 04:30 PM
Quote:

Jennifer makes mysterious travel plans

Really hoping a scenario from the movie "TAKEN" plays out here and we never hear from Jennifer again.
I would prefer Hostel!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtTVNCZEcAs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Probably back to where she spread Jack's ashes so she can take a dump on them.

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Mar 28 2013, 09:11 AM
Cathalina
zyona
ScorpioQueen

If they tell Rafe, what do you think he'll do? He will confront Nick. Now he might destroy the evidence at the PD station before he does that, but he might not. The problem for Rafe with Nick is that Nick knows what Gabi did. If Rafe did manage to turn Gabi against Nick, then Nick has the ammunition to blow up Gabi's life if he tells what he knows. Nick is holding quite a few cards at the moment. I think Will & Sami have made the right decision not to tell Rafe anything. If Will tells Rafe that Nick is a homophobe, Rafe will confront Nick about that too and Nick will just deny it. Rafe will NOT go to Gabi because he will not want to upset her.
If this is the case, they really need to discuss it on the show.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Mar 28 2013, 09:13 AM
gailwinters
Cathalina
zyona

The same could be said for all the scenarios, though. If Sami and Will are foolish for not confiding in Rafe because he would help them and not side with Gabi/Nick they need to say that on the show.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

camera shy
Laufeyson
LanaluvsBroe
Laufeyson
Somehow, I didn't find that funny. Oh, well. :rolleyes:

Sevprince
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
Sevprince
Quote:

Is not true that Gabi doesn't know how Will give up his right. She knows Nick blackmailed him and she knows is tearing her "friend" apart. What more does she needs to know to do the right thing. The right thing being telling Nick to back off, tear that worthless paper Will signed and get her own legal paper to assure Will has right to his daughter.

As for the why, I don't thing the reason why someone is trying to steal your child or keeping your child's real father away matters. Despite that, Gabi has an idea about Nick's gay views and called Will gay boy in front of her. If she wasn't such a desperate woman who needs a man in her life so badly. She could easily figure the why out for herself. All the signs are their for her. Gabi decided that keeping Nick in her life at all cost is more important then her child's need to know her father unless she is lying to everyone and Will is not the real father.

I believe that Nick calling Sonny that name is the straw that broke the camel's back. He realized that he just can't let his daughter be raised by such a bigot and he needs to do whatever it takes to make sure that doesn't happen. Even going the illegal way by going to Stefano.

Gabi can say she wants Will to be in his daughter's live until she is blue in the face. Unless she takes actions to make that happen which she can easily do btw, her words are meaningless to me and it should be meaningless to Will and everyone fighting to get his rights back. Nick in the end has zero power in this issue and he won't have any power until Gabi decides to give him that by writing his name in the birth certificate.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 28 2013, 12:26 AM
Monday ("Daniel Reunites With Parker")
Daniel is elated to see his son; Kristen loses it when Hope informs Brady that they caught his mugger.

Tuesday ("Daniel Becomes Suspicious of Chloe")
Nicole believes that Chloe was behind Jennifer ending her relationship with Daniel.

Ugh. So I guess that trip Jennifer made was to save Parker from Chloe and Nancy's evil clutches? There is way too much Dannifer for my taste. I can't wait for this s/l to end.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 28 2013, 09:17 AM
camera shy
Laufeyson
LanaluvsBroe

The funniest humor comes from things that have a ring of truth, IMO. No matter how much someone dislikes Alison Sweeney or the character of Sami she isn't fat. Or porky. Or anything close to it. I may not always like the wardrobe choices for her - but I just can't imagine how anyone can look at her and come to the conclusion she's fat. :shrug:

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 27 2013, 12:28 PM
National Enquirer

Jennifer makes mysterious travel plans
My guess is that she goes to wherever Nancy took Parker since Chloe threatens to keep Parker from Daniel. I dont know what she'll do when she gets there but thats my guess.

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
lysie
Mar 28 2013, 09:13 AM
gailwinters
Cathalina

The same could be said for all the scenarios, though. If Sami and Will are foolish for not confiding in Rafe because he would help them and not side with Gabi/Nick they need to say that on the show.
Or they need to stop showing him as being so supportive. That's what's making them look dumb for not telling him. They've been implying he'd side with Nick, and they're wrong about that. So if their issue is that he'd ruin it, they should use that as their reason instead of what they're using.

Bee
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 28 2013, 09:22 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
camera shy
Laufeyson

The funniest humor comes from things that have a ring of truth, IMO. No matter how much someone dislikes Alison Sweeney or the character of Sami she isn't fat. Or porky. Or anything close to it. I may not always like the wardrobe choices for her - but I just can't imagine how anyone can look at her and come to the conclusion she's fat. :shrug:
IKR? I'm trying to find the joke. Hating Sami or Sween is one thing but I don't get the fat implication either.

She's been on the cover of 3 magazines I subscribe to: Shape, Fitness, and Prevention

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhh......WAIT! I get it....the joke is on ME! I was reading health and fitness advice from a "pig."

Boy is my face red....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply