Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Spoilers for the week of April 8th
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 12:34 PM (3,672 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

An Annoucement made at the nurses ball change lives forever

A confused couple must figure out how to they ended in bed together

A longtime feud is anything but resolved

Two old friends reconnect

Will Carly be able to let go of the past

Monica pushes AJ to know what's up between him and Elizabeth

via jcren

Titles and Previews

Monday ("The Answer")
Felicia gives Frisco an answer to his proposal; Patrick honors Robin; Britt makes her news known.

Tuesday ("Britt's News")
Britt's announcement rocks the crowd; Molly and TJ sing a duet; Ellie confronts Maxie about what she is hiding; AJ and Liz kiss.

Wednesday ("Bobby Consoles Scott")
AJ and Liz take the next step in their relationship; Carly walks in on Brenda with a guest of her own.

Thursday ("Luke and Laura's Nightmare")
Luke and Laura get devastating news from Nikolas; Brenda and Carly battle it out in the Metro Court lobby.

Friday ("Monica's Elated")
Monica is overjoyed over AJ and Liz's relationship; Maxie and Mac discuss how they feel about one another.

GHH2 Teasers week of April 8th

The Nurses’ Ball continues with singing and dancing all week long, mixed with deceptions, dirty deeds, disasters, and denouements. There’s a dance number you won’t want to miss, poignant moments calling for multiple tissues, and drama in droves.

Get ready for "Epiphany and the Revelations".

Olivia does an act at the Nurses Ball as a Bensonhurst medium.

Olivia has a dire vision.

Patrick makes a promise to Sabrina.

Maxie and Mac renew their bond.

Britt's onstage announcement shocks Patrick.

Dante finds a body.

Carly and Brenda mix it up in the lobby of the MetroCourt.

Brenda ends up in bed with someone unexpected.

Who returns to Sonny...Kate or Connie?

Nikolas reveals something “terrible.”

AJ is jealous of Elizabeth’s close relationship with Nik.

AJ confronts Nikolas.

General Hospital Happenings

TV Guide Previews

4/8, Song, dance and deception are all in store as the Nurses Ball continues. Citizens of Port Charles perform a can't-miss dance number that will go down in Nurses Ball history. A moving tribute leads to a dramatic announcement.

4/9, An announcement made at the Nurses Ball will change lives. The Nurses Ball concludes with more performances including a showstopper!

4/10, A couple must piece together how they ended up in bed together. A longtime feud is anything but resolved.

4/11, Two old friends reconnect. Will Carly be able to let go of the past?

4/12, Will a dramatic discovery leads to someone's death? Monica pushes AJ to know what's up between him and Elizabeth. Brenda asks to meet with Sonny. Are her feelings for Sonny unresolved?
Edited by Daytime, Apr 6 2013, 08:50 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Interesting!!!! Thanks for posting.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Is the announcement that Robin is alive? It seems like Britt and her crazy mother have something up their sleeves to bust up whatever Patrick and Sabrina are building toward, but wouldn't revealing the truth about Robin torpedo Britt's chances with him (which are pretty much nonexistent as it is) right along with Sabrina's? I am suddenly intrigued about Britt and her family now that we know more about her, but I remain mystified as to why her mother is so set on her being with Patrick. Britt is obviously terrified by her father as well, so he's got to be a world class evil nutjob like Faison or Jerry.

The show has gotten good again after a brief slip with all of the vampire crap. The 50th anniversary stuff is getting really exciting.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Mar 27 2013, 02:17 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting

Daytime
Member Avatar

Titles and Previews

Monday ("The Answer")
Felicia gives Frisco an answer to his proposal; Patrick honors Robin; Britt makes her news known.

Tuesday ("Britt's News")
Britt's announcement rocks the crowd; Molly and TJ sing a duet; Ellie confronts Maxie about what she is hiding; AJ and Liz kiss.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Wednesday ("Bobby Consoles Scott")
AJ and Liz take the next step in their relationship; Carly walks in on Brenda with a guest of her own.

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Quote:

I am suddenly intrigued about Britt and her family now that we know more about her, but I remain mystified as to why her mother is so set on her being with Patrick. Britt is obviously terrified by her father as well, so he's got to be a world class evil nutjob like Faison or Jerry.

Before this, I thought the whole Britt vs Sabrina for Patrick affections seemed pointless since Robin was very much alive. I'm also intrigued by Britt since the connection between her and Dr. Orbetrict. I'm assuming that Jerry Jacks will be her father. It has to be in my opinion since he has Patrick's wife and obviously Britt was summoned to town to get close to Patrick.

Did anyone notice how she was acting like a terrified little girl around her mother and the mention of her father? It makes me think that Britt hand is forced in this situation and not so much a villian.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thursday ("Luke and Laura's Nightmare")
Luke and Laura get devastating news from Nikolas; Brenda and Carly battle it out in the Metro Court lobby.

Friday ("Monica's Elated")
Monica is overjoyed over AJ and Liz's relationship; Maxie and Mac discuss how they feel about one another.

amb2kool

oh I hope nikolas doesn't die!

Daytime
Member Avatar

GHH2 Teasers week of April 8th

The Nurses’ Ball continues with singing and dancing all week long, mixed with deceptions, dirty deeds, disasters, and denouements. There’s a dance number you won’t want to miss, poignant moments calling for multiple tissues, and drama in droves.

Get ready for "Epiphany and the Revelations".

Olivia does an act at the Nurses Ball as a Bensonhurst medium.

Olivia has a dire vision.

Patrick makes a promise to Sabrina.

Maxie and Mac renew their bond.

Britt's onstage announcement shocks Patrick.

Dante finds a body.

Carly and Brenda mix it up in the lobby of the MetroCourt.

Brenda ends up in bed with someone unexpected.

Who returns to Sonny...Kate or Connie?

Nikolas reveals something “terrible.”

AJ is jealous of Elizabeth’s close relationship with Nik.

AJ confronts Nikolas.

General Hospital Happenings

natdot99
Member Avatar

I take Milo over Patrick any day, period.
AJ needs to STFU, period. He is no expert when it comes to relationships.
Mac and Maxie renew their bond, very confusing spoiler :shrug:

KMan101
Member Avatar

Well, considering Maxie has had few scenes with Mac, I'll take it. I hope it's not Maxie comforting Mac over Felicia choosing Frisco. I have no idea who she picks (and I'm starting not to care ...), but that is kind of an odd spoiler, in a way.

amb2kool

oh great another love triangle involving elizabeth and nikolas

CPdays

Patrick makes promises to Sabrina? Isn't that the week of 15th? I'm tired of this.

I wonder if Michael ends up in bed with Brenda. He's supposes to make a shocking admission to Sonny, although this would be more shocking to Jax.

CPdays

JessicaLeigh
Mar 27 2013, 02:14 PM
Is the announcement that Robin is alive? It seems like Britt and her crazy mother have something up their sleeves to bust up whatever Patrick and Sabrina are building toward, but wouldn't revealing the truth about Robin torpedo Britt's chances with him (which are pretty much nonexistent as it is) right along with Sabrina's? I am suddenly intrigued about Britt and her family now that we know more about her, but I remain mystified as to why her mother is so set on her being with Patrick. Britt is obviously terrified by her father as well, so he's got to be a world class evil nutjob like Faison or Jerry.

The show has gotten good again after a brief slip with all of the vampire crap. The 50th anniversary stuff is getting really exciting.
She could be pregnant. They broke up not too long ago. Now would be the time she would find out. Patrick promises Sabrina he won't go back to her because she's carrying his baby? :shrug:

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Lemme guess, Britt is announcing that she's pregnant? And Patrick's promise to Sabrina has something to do with them still having a relationship despite Sabrina having his bun in the oven. (I doubt Britt is really pregnant.) Really GH, you could be a little more creative.

Anyway, I'm loving AJ/Liz and I'm looking forward to the AJ/Nik confrontation. I'm not worried because Tyler C's not sticking around for long so he's no real threat. But I love a man that marks his territory. It's nice to see a man claim Liz for all and any who'll listen.

nightfan

natdot99
Apr 3 2013, 09:07 AM
I take Milo over Patrick any day, period.
AJ needs to STFU, period. He is no expert when it comes to relationships.
Mac and Maxie renew their bond, very confusing spoiler :shrug:
I disagree. Milo reminds me of Jay Leno's son with "the chin."
Meanwhile, he is terrible for deleting that voicemail. I'm hoping all these small, dastardly deeds are RC's trail to the character's death.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I didn't think Patrick even slept with Brit... though granted I didn't pay much attention to them lol.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

4/8, Song, dance and deception are all in store as the Nurses Ball continues. Citizens of Port Charles perform a can't-miss dance number that will go down in Nurses Ball history. A moving tribute leads to a dramatic announcement.

4/9, An announcement made at the Nurses Ball will change lives. The Nurses Ball concludes with more performances including a showstopper!

4/10, A couple must piece together how they ended up in bed together. A longtime feud is anything but resolved.

4/11, Two old friends reconnect. Will Carly be able to let go of the past?

4/12, Will a dramatic discovery leads to someone's death? Monica pushes AJ to know what's up between him and Elizabeth. Brenda asks to meet with Sonny. Are her feelings for Sonny unresolved?

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

Jerry Jacks still has Robin, right?

He won't just keep her without tormenting people back in P.C. someway.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply