Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Patrika Darbo Interviews (Updated 4/2)
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 01:38 PM (1,841 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Here's another one she did with MSN's TV Buzz

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/blog--patrika-darbo-talks-days-of-our-lives

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/32405/
Edited by Miss Rhi, Apr 2 2013, 01:29 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I love Patrika Darbo!! Very cool interview. Hate she is leaving so soon, hopefully she can return one day. Loved what she said about aging Joy because she's her "mamas daughter". Lol. Patrika is a riot. Thanks for posting.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Sounds like Patrika Darbo SHOULD be writing the show because her ideas are far better than anything coming from the actual writers. At least as far Nancy, Chloe, Joy, JJ, Jennifer, Nicole, Kate, etc. are concerned.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Nancy coming back and NOT confronting Kate over what she did to Chloe is a HUGE missed opportunity. But then Gary Tomlin is the king of missed opportunities. Such a fucking shame that Nancy had to be added to the long list of characters sacrificed for the trash that is Daniel Jonas. :flipoff:

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Mar 27 2013, 05:10 PM
Nancy coming back and NOT confronting Kate over what she did to Chloe is a HUGE missed opportunity. But then Gary Tomlin is the king of missed opportunities. Such a fucking shame that Nancy had to be added to the long list of characters sacrificed for the trash that is Daniel Jonas. :flipoff:
It's ridiculous how much high-stakes drama was passed up in favor of Nancy and Chloe being used solely to drum up support for the epically unpopular Fetch, who can't earn any on their own. Just from a storytelling perspective, it's a huge waste of talent and time. And I don't think Fetch are any more beloved than they were before this abysmal story began--it's merely that other characters have joined them on viewers' shit lists.

Schumi_F1

Is she even aware how badly DrJonas treated her on-screen daughter Chloe? Or this doesn't count?
Hoping she never comes back, but if she does hope that Kate chews Nancy up and spits her out.
Edited by Schumi_F1, Mar 27 2013, 08:12 PM.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

DAYS needs to bring Nancy back & aging Joy. It would be so much fun to watch!

trojangal
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
I would have loved scenes between Kate & Nancy over the prostitution thing by Kate. When Chloe first returned what Kate did was talked abput then dropped .

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Mar 27 2013, 09:06 PM
DAYS needs to bring Nancy back & aging Joy. It would be so much fun to watch!
And Craig too!

Cathalina

Love Nancy! Seems Patrika has a better idea about what to do with the show than the writers.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Love Patrika! I really wish they used her return to keep her around and bring on Joy because of JJ coming onboard. Sigh.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

They shouldn't have brought Nancy back without Craig and Joy, just made no sense. I'm sorry, but Craig would have kicked Daniel's ass for treating his daughter the way he did.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Love what Darbo said about Joy. If only Tomlin/Whitesell had intentions of keeping Chloe around, we could really have something special that could develop between Joy and JJ.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Here's another one she did with MSN's TV Buzz

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/blog--patrika-darbo-talks-days-of-our-lives

Lil
Member Avatar

I love Patrika lol too bad she was so wasted this go-round.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I agree with the other posters. I would have loved it if Chloe and Nancy returned to get revenge on Kate for the prostitution story. It would have been a much better story.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

LanaluvsBroe
Dr. Skeevy is a skeevy as they come, I wish he would just get the a disease and die.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply