Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 28 2013, 07:51 AM (7,295 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

:x
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously. I know it's hard to believe, but Josh Taylor really did used to be REALLY hot. I believe he was even voted sexiest male in the SOD Soapy Awards in the late 70s.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

That may be true, but this picture gives me the impression that JT is even more arrogant and full of himself than his version of Roman is. And that is so not hot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I hate to sound crass (not really) but you know there was ONE person who got super turned on by that picture back in the day. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. It was bugging me, so I had to go look it up. I know JT won Hottest/Sexiest Something Or Other, but the SOD Soapy Award he won was in 1978 for Favorite Male Newcomer. And just for the record, Favorite Female Newcomer that year went to Andrea Hall-Lovell for her role on DAYS as Samantha Evans.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 10:36 AM
Seriously. I know it's hard to believe, but Josh Taylor really did used to be REALLY hot. I believe he was even voted sexiest male in the SOD Soapy Awards in the late 70s.
I loved Chris Kositcheck!!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I confess that I was kind of a Chris & Savannah shipper back in the day. :embarrassed:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I did not realize that Josh Taylor turns 70 in September. I hate to say it (but too much work notwithstanding), the man actually doesn't look THAT bad for someone who's almost 70.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 11:54 AM
I confess that I was kind of a Chris & Savannah shipper back in the day. :embarrassed:
Mrs. Gene Simmons!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 10:36 AM
He was not bad looking AT ALL when he was Chris Kositcheck! But it's gone downhill since he had his face pulled so tight his lips could blink! ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Did Eric get a haircut?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Eric got a haircut. It's making me WEAK.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hate that we can't have someone likable dislike Jennifer, but they have to either be craycray or mean & bitter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:00 PM
I did not realize that Josh Taylor turns 70 in September. I hate to say it (but too much work notwithstanding), the man actually doesn't look THAT bad for someone who's almost 70.
Wow, 70? Yeah, I have to agree that he doesn't look bad for his age.

Also, I hate everything about Eric's hair.

ETA LOL the hair thing wasn't to you, Matt, just a general comment. I was posting before I saw that you liked it. :)
Edited by six, Mar 28 2013, 12:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Chloe The Creeper
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Brady's going to give poor Victor a heart attack.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm on the verge of writing Father Eric/Vargas slashfic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I seriously almost thought that was Sami in the floor with Parker in that fantasy sequence because of that damn ugly braid
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That daydream.... :x

Poor delusional Chloe. I hate what they've done to her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

The worst part of this entire Fetch & Co. storyline isn't even that it's over Daniel, it's the way ALL of these damn women are acting about & because of him. This exact same story could play out with any other man in the middle (John. Bo. EJ. etc.) and it would STILL be awful because of how stupid & pitiful it makes all of these women look. These heifers need to get their damn shit together.
Edited by Matt, Mar 28 2013, 12:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic