Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 28 2013, 07:51 AM (7,311 Views)
Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

OMG Daniel fixed a toy train, best b/f eva!!!! Please, this episode sucks just for that awful flashback.

Nadia is actually acting today, so there is that. Oh and how much older is Missy than Nadia, because Missy could play Nadia's mom.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Vargas jamming that pencil into that sharpener made Nicole hot. It was rather Freudian.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Vargas still has his shirt on. That makes this episode a total fail already.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Victor, I don't think it's Brady's soul that Kristen is sucking dry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Good Lord, Marlena is such a doormat these days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Mr. Mugger is obviously not THAT much of a "sharpie" if he's trying to blackmail a DiMera.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:17 PM
Vargas jamming that pencil into that sharpener made Nicole hot. It was rather Freudian.

I was laughing how Vargas seemed to jam the pencil in and out of the pencil sharpener. I would have had to go to the bathroom as well, just exactly where Nicole went.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer, the way you're dressed, you're late for your 5th period Algebra class. Now run along.
Edited by Matt, Mar 28 2013, 12:22 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Jennifer is making it sound like her "relationship" with Daniel is some kind of religious experience! :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear god, but this episode is dragging. And bad. Eric/Nicole/Vargas is really the only redeeming factor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I am no longer able to root for Chloe against Jenn. They are both contemptible (along with the the object of their affections) in completely different ways. However, I can't shake the feeling that at least Jennifer would never say to Nicole, or anyone else, what Chloe said to Nicole yesterday (yes, I am still feeling victimized-by-proxy about this; it was despicable, especially from a "friend").
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Mar 28 2013, 12:34 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I want Kristen's unraveling to be slow and juicy. It's going to happen, and when it does, it better be epic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"God helped you when you needed him most" Did Eric just throw out a very heavily veiled possession reference? lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

See, Chloe, SEE?! Daniel isn't acting like Nicole is a leper.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Is Nicole now feeling wistful over Daniel? smdh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

I just turned DAYS on now.... Ofc it's Chloe and Jen. ugh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:01 PM
Eric got a haircut. It's making me WEAK.
Yeah, Eric's hair is the only reason I came to this thread to comment. SWOOOOOOON. :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I just had a flash of inspiration -- Vargas & Abby would be HOT AS FUCK. Bad ex-con & virginal Horton Princess? #WIN
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

There is definite heat between Vargas and Nicole. I'm excited by it but also very nervous because I want her with Eric. I hope what tomsawyer said in the other thread is right and Vargas becomes their catalyst.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:00 PM
I did not realize that Josh Taylor turns 70 in September.
Yes, Josh was already a dad by the time "Days" debuted in 1965!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic