Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 28 2013, 07:51 AM (7,376 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:38 PM
I just had a flash of inspiration -- Vargas & Abby would be HOT AS FUCK. Bad ex-con & virginal Horton Princess? #WIN
She is way too self-righteous and uptight (her mother's daughter). It would involve a considerable character adjustment on her part.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I really wish everyone who isn't named Vargas or Nicole would get off my screen right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:00 PM
I did not realize that Josh Taylor turns 70 in September. I hate to say it (but too much work notwithstanding), the man actually doesn't look THAT bad for someone who's almost 70.
70! Wow! Gotta say, I'm impressed!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

six
Mar 28 2013, 12:41 PM
I really wish everyone who isn't named Vargas or Nicole would get off my screen right now.
Seriously. What began as scorching heat between Kristen and Brady now feels like a big pile of nothing. There are days when Rafe and Kate sizzle more.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Mar 28 2013, 12:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LOL at how Kristen has zero interest in Brady's thoughts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Jason47
Mar 28 2013, 12:40 PM
Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:00 PM
I did not realize that Josh Taylor turns 70 in September.
Yes, Josh was already a dad by the time "Days" debuted in 1965!

Say what? Josh almost has a kid that is 50!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

liberal amounts of WTFery is the only way this Marlena/John/Kristen/Brady story works
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

JessicaLeigh
Mar 28 2013, 12:41 PM
Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:38 PM
I just had a flash of inspiration -- Vargas & Abby would be HOT AS FUCK. Bad ex-con & virginal Horton Princess? #WIN
She is way too self-righteous and uptight (her mother's daughter). It would involve a considerable character adjustment on her part.
Yeah. But this is the same Abby who tried to break up Austin & Carrie by claimed they'd slept together. lol
Online Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Melissa Salmons needs to be the writer for tomorrow's episode because this week has been garbage, outside a few scenes here and there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Pop-Up Henderson!
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Melissa Salmons has only written 2 episodes in March. IMO, this explains so much.
Online Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:13 PM
The worst part of this entire Fetch & Co. storyline isn't even that it's over Daniel, it's the way ALL of these damn women are acting about & because of him. This exact same story could play out with any other man in the middle (John. Bo. EJ. etc.) and it would STILL be awful because of how stupid & pitiful it makes all of these women look. These heifers need to get their damn shit together.
Yet another reason I'm not on Tomsell's bandwagon. I hate, with the fire of 10,000 burning suns, the way they write women. Desperate, needy, scheming, screeching, sniveling, all clinging to or trying to land some man who's not worth the time or trouble. And Daniel is surely among the most worthless of prizes. I'd be thrilled if it turned out he was secretly slipping all of these women some kind of aphrodisiac to make them all fawn over him like he was the Second Coming.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Henderson! Where's Caroline?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Ohhhhh I love Victor. Physco Whore. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Kirk
Mar 28 2013, 12:22 PM
Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:17 PM
Vargas jamming that pencil into that sharpener made Nicole hot. It was rather Freudian.

I was laughing how Vargas seemed to jam the pencil in and out of the pencil sharpener. I would have had to go to the bathroom as well, just exactly where Nicole went.
:blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OMG! But Vargas is just IT. And, imo, Sean Douglas is actually really natural in front of the camera with a really nice charm & charisma.
Online Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

The DAYS writers are making Chloe so stupid, I just can't stand it. All for Dannifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Poor Parker. Daddy Philip is sorely needed right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I swear that this show has a fleet of buses out back all named Fetch to throw random characters under
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

six
Mar 28 2013, 12:48 PM
Henderson! Where's Caroline?
Where's Hope?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic