Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 28 2013, 07:51 AM (7,156 Views)
cantstopme
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:38 PM
I just had a flash of inspiration -- Vargas & Abby would be HOT AS FUCK. Bad ex-con & virginal Horton Princess? #WIN
YESSS!! Abby pre-virign sl though, not current Abby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Mar 28 2013, 01:44 PM
six
Mar 28 2013, 01:00 PM
cord08
Mar 28 2013, 12:56 PM
Okay, I haven't really been watching in recent weeks. Can someone explain if Vargas is married/widowed? Or why is he wearing a wedding band?
I don't think we know anything about Vargas, except that he likes to be called Vargas (which also happens to be his name) and that he has a past with Nick.
He's also pretty good with a tool or anything else in his hands.
I wish I was a dude right now so I can do the cheesy "Ive got something to put in his hand" line right now. :laugh:
Edited by cantstopme, Mar 28 2013, 02:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I only caught the end with Chloe and Jennifer. It doesn't sound like I missed much
I'll wait for Pat's summary.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Oh my, Chloe is just slightly deranged ... yikes!

Vargas is good at playing games - he even has Nicole snowed now.

Best part of the show for me today - Victor! Loved the harsh truths he fed Brady before he pretended to play nice.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wherefore art though, Eve Donovan...

Online Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Mar 28 2013, 01:44 PM
six
Mar 28 2013, 01:00 PM
cord08
Mar 28 2013, 12:56 PM
Okay, I haven't really been watching in recent weeks. Can someone explain if Vargas is married/widowed? Or why is he wearing a wedding band?
I don't think we know anything about Vargas, except that he likes to be called Vargas (which also happens to be his name) and that he has a past with Nick.
He's also pretty and good with a tool or anything else in his hands.
Fixed. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Ahhhh EVE!!! Wouldn't it be cool if she was one of the female returns we've been hearing about! I'd take Eve Donovan anyday and Charlotte Ross still looks amazing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 02:40 PM

Wow, this was 20 years ago?? She's aged badly. I'd love to be the geek who blossomed late in life at her high school reunion! She looks like absolute shit most of the time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:45 PM
liberal amounts of WTFery is the only way this Marlena/John/Kristen/Brady story works
Tell me about it. For the last two weeks Brady was shown to be very suspicious of his father's 180 after coming back to town, yet he had no problems with Victor's similar 180 today that happened right before his eyes. And he knows Victor can be duplicitous and manipulative with his family members and John is more honest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:12 PM
I seriously almost thought that was Sami in the floor with Parker in that fantasy sequence because of that damn ugly braid
Daniel and Sami. Just what we've all been waiting for.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 28 2013, 07:51 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I don't know whether to laugh or cry about this pic! :tounge:

Today's show was better than it has been lately, despite Dr. Orange Dong & Granny Jen-Jen. I'm digging the mugger dude. Can't wait to see more of him & Kristen.

I really liked the Nicole & Vargas scenes! I'm seeing some sparks there. Here's hoping for a night of drinks & lovin' between these two. I'm beyond bored with the priest holding Nicole's naughtiness back!
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:45 PM
JessicaLeigh
Mar 28 2013, 12:41 PM
Matt
Mar 28 2013, 12:38 PM
I just had a flash of inspiration -- Vargas & Abby would be HOT AS FUCK. Bad ex-con & virginal Horton Princess? #WIN
She is way too self-righteous and uptight (her mother's daughter). It would involve a considerable character adjustment on her part.
Yeah. But this is the same Abby who tried to break up Austin & Carrie by claimed they'd slept together. lol
Happened under mar dar. Ergo didn't happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 02:40 PM

"You got him drunk and then made it look like you had sex with him"

Now why does that sound familiar. :eyeroll:
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 28 2013, 03:48 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

DJsMommy
Mar 28 2013, 03:29 PM
lysie
Mar 28 2013, 07:51 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I don't know whether to laugh or cry about this pic! :tounge:
i'm going with "laugh so hard you end up crying".
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 28 2013, 10:36 AM
Seriously. I know it's hard to believe, but Josh Taylor really did used to be REALLY hot. I believe he was even voted sexiest male in the SOD Soapy Awards in the late 70s.
I was watching when Josh first came on Days and he really was sexy. He gave Chris a breezy charm too. And I can't help it, I still have a soft spot for him, although I don't think of him as Roman. I just pretend he's still Chris K.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

jam6242
Mar 28 2013, 04:24 PM
I was watching when Josh first came on Days and he really was sexy. He gave Chris a breezy charm too. And I can't help it, I still have a soft spot for him, although I don't think of him as Roman. I just pretend he's still Chris K.
I think I have one of Josh's earliest interviews for Days from one of those non-SOD magazines. Have to see if I can find it and post it.
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

A note to Lysie,

I can't believe you lead me to think that you actually were going to post a pic that was worthwhile. I'm going to punch you in the face whenever I see you, so you better hope I don't come to Atlanta, lol....

Anyway.....yeah..not even discussing pic and frankly I was home today and epi wasn't much better....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

So the only things to come out of today's hideously boring episode were Matt's genius idea that Abby be deflowered by a sexy ass criminal and Lysie's amaaaaaaaaazingly awkward photo of a tub of Josh Taylor soup.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Mar 28 2013, 08:08 AM
What da hell?
;) Well played!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Get rid of Dannifer and Chloe and give all their airtime to John and Marlena.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic