Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, March 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 29 2013, 06:52 AM (6,719 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

At least it's not a picture of JT. I needed something to wipe his image from my screen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

I do miss Don Craig.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

I just want yall to know that I rely on your posts each day to tell me whether I should even bother watching that day's episode when I get home. Yesterday was a "nah". I hope today is good. *fingers crossed*
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

cantstopme
Mar 29 2013, 10:57 AM
I just want yall to know that I rely on your posts each day to tell me whether I should even bother watching that day's episode when I get home. Yesterday was a "nah". I hope today is good. *fingers crossed*
unfortunately, Fetch is on, but i'm not really focusing on that cause it's a Pop-up Hope day! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I have seriously reached my limit with Dannifer. IMO this has passed Tayho as the most annoying storyline. :angry: . It's a shame as the rest of the show is at least watchable. Putting this as the A story is a mistake.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

OMG! I just found out there are Hope/Vargas scenes today! :cheer: no amount of Fetch stupidity can bring me down now. lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AidanGreensFan

Where did the Fetch name originate? I am WAY late to this party. Generally ignore everything about these two.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Has anyone pointed out that "evil" Chloe is dark haired & in dark colors & jewel tones while "sweet" Jennifer is blonde & dressed in pastels?

smdh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Hottie Vargas is on my screen. It's definitely a Good Friday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, look. There's Maggie in ruffles. What a shock.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"We're in Brazil!" rotflmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Before too long, I really need for Nancy to tell Chloe that she's turning into Ali McIntyre.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

AFaithL
Mar 29 2013, 07:23 AM
At least it's not a picture of JT. I needed something to wipe his image from my screen.
Who is the blonde in this pic? I know who the other 3 are.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Matt
Mar 29 2013, 12:07 PM
"We're in Brazil!" rotflmao
Just when you think it can't get worse in the Dannifer propping department...It does. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear god. Pop-Up Hope stole one of Sami's lumberjack shirts. smdh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Miss Rhi
Mar 29 2013, 12:10 PM
AFaithL
Gloria Loring as Liz Chandler.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Vargas is wearing too many clothes for my tastes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 29 2013, 12:12 PM
Dear god. Pop-Up Hope stole one of Sami's lumberjack shirts. smdh
Yeah, it seems that Sami donated all her plaid about a year ago (thank goodness), but I really don't like to see Hope shopping the Sami section at the thrift store.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 29 2013, 12:10 PM
AFaithL
I believe that is Liz Chandler (her father was Kellam Chandler) - she married Neil Curtis.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic