Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, March 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 29 2013, 06:52 AM (6,775 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

God help me, but I love Rafe & Kate. Rafe/Kate >>>>> Rafe/Sami
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yes, Chloe's done lost her damn mind, but I still love the fact that she's smarter than Fetch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Thanks for the answers. I haven't watched much on YT from when Liz was on so I didn't recognize her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Hope & Vargas. Pardon me, castaways, but my ship is here...
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

What Chloe is doing with Parker is vile but I will NOT be swayed into supporting Jennifer and Daniel getting hold of him. He'd be better off away from all of them, with Philip. Or with a crazy cat lady. Anyone really.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Matt
Mar 29 2013, 12:12 PM
Dear god. Pop-Up Hope stole one of Sami's lumberjack shirts. smdh
and yet, she still looks better in it than Sami ever did in any of hers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Man, today's episode really shows how much GT's Fetch-Chloe story is taking a page from his Safe-EJ story. I really wish he'd understand that these stories don't make me like his "root for" couple more, it just makes me like his show less.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. Gabi really needs to stop slouching when she's in those deep V necks. All I can see is her pregnancy pad up under her boobs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 29 2013, 12:22 PM
Hope & Vargas. Pardon me, castaways, but my ship is here...
THIS!!!!!!! Hope & Vargas' names don't squish well, but i'm still pimping them!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kate's going to meet with distributors at the coffee shop? mmkay. smdh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 29 2013, 12:23 PM
Ok. Gabi really needs to stop slouching when she's in those deep V necks. All I can see is her pregnancy pad up under her boobs.
it doesn't help that that top doesn't fit her. her boobs are too small & don't fill out the top half properly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

My god. She has ruffles AND a scarf.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Didn't everyone already know Dannifer was back together? How is this suddenly a secret?
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I'm all about some Hargas or Vope! Vargas would bring out the heat in Hope. He sure brings out the fever in me! :) lol. Hope and Vargas for the win please!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hate Dannifer too,but using her own child to get her own way,Chloe is a bitch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really need someone to point out how Daniel just threw Chloe & Parker out on the street with no place to go.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 29 2013, 12:01 PM
Has anyone pointed out that "evil" Chloe is dark haired & in dark colors & jewel tones while "sweet" Jennifer is blonde & dressed in pastels?

smdh
Yep, I noticed. Some nasty Betty and Veronica shit right there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Matt
Mar 29 2013, 12:29 PM
I really need someone to point out how Daniel just threw Chloe & Parker out on the street with no place to go.
He's Saint Daniel so for most women his transgressions get washed away because his little orange glow is that special.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hope Sonny crashes this baby shower since it's in his family's home. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I just realized that Rafe & Daniel are bonding over Kate's bracelet and they've both fucked her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic