Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, March 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 29 2013, 06:52 AM (6,432 Views)
six
Member Avatar

If rate doesn't want to get caught, maybe they shouldn't be making googly eyes at each other in town square.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 29 2013, 12:55 PM
Yes! Yes! Vargas & Nick face to face! WIN!
It was awesome. Although I did want him to say, "Yeah, it's me, Vargas."
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I love the way Nancy loathes the Hortons.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Three cliffhangers if you count Dannifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's show was directed by Herb Stein from a script written by Melissa Salmons.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 29 2013, 12:59 PM
as I very seldom do...
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 29 2013, 12:59 PM
Who? ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Why in the world was Jennifer crying?? She's become so weak and spineless!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

tomsawyer
Mar 29 2013, 12:58 PM
Matt
And then 'Nicky ' says :" Vargas! It's you! "
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

soapsudz
Mar 29 2013, 01:00 PM
Why in the world was Jennifer crying?? She's become so weak and spineless!
For a woman old enough to be a grandmother, she really needs to grow up. "I hate you! " was lame enough but the weeping,?
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I enjoyed Hope, Vargas, Stephano, and Daniel when he was with Rafe. Every other person irritated me today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I wasn't going to watch today's eppie simply because I've had my fill of Dannifer... but I changed my mind SOLELY because Salmons wrote the script. I hope I don't regret it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 29 2013, 01:03 PM
tomsawyer
Matt
And then 'Nicky ' says :" Vargas! It's you! "
Remember how Jerry used to say "Newman" on Seinfeld like it was a swear word? I need Nick to do that with "Vargas."
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

This episode would have been good if it wasn't consumed with Fetchloe, seriously, it's bad...real, real bad....anyway....aside from that.

There is something about Rate that just fits....and frankly I don't know what it is....don't know if it's that Kate feels young again and sort of wanted by a man that could be her son. He wants her, wants to continue to have sex with her and doesn't care about who she is. In a roundabout sort of way, I can see Sami being pissed with this from the standpoint that Kate and Sami are very much alike....so whenever Sami finds out she'll probably start questioning why Rafe wouldn't care to be with a woman like Kate but somehow had issues with her behavior and decided that it was best to be done with her. You can argue that what Rafe feels for Kate isn't love and that is why he could take it from Kate and not from Sami but still....I just feel that this entire story is going to end up being more about how Stefano uses Sami to break up Rate....than it being about anything else. We'll see.....but I like Rate and I wish they continue the story they have...no "ILY" or anything, just sex and having each others back will do.....I love that everyone seems to be finding out little by little and instead of trying to stop it, Rate can't and continue on....

I loved the Vargas interaction in the entire episode....and I do want Vargas and Hope to somehow hook up...maybe she's his ticket to redemption...one could hope....and frankly they can easily weave him into a story if they ever decide to bring Bo back....but they need to explain Bo's disappearance now....so that Hope can move on from that relationship and see what happens down the road....the wrench and the final scene with vargas and nick was great...., 'Hello, Nicky'.....and you could see crazy eyes totally shit his pants....Blake is just so good.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Mar 29 2013, 01:14 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Was today foreshadowing that Kate was going to go crazy on Rafe one day when he finally broke things off with her and moved on to someone else?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

six
I love the way Nancy loathes the Hortons.
Nancy's line about the entire Horton family being dense was awesome. She is so spot on despite being away from Salem for a while. Some things never change.

As good as that very brief Vargas and Nicky encounter was, that pipe wrench stole the scene. I hope Vargas slaps it against his other hand a couple of times on Monday just to scare the crap out of Nicky.

What executive at Days actually thought this Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer story deserved so much air time? This 4+ month lead time on the show is killing it as this rotten story would have already been killed if they only taped 4-6 weeks ahead like the other soaps.
Edited by LonePirate, Mar 29 2013, 01:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Mar 29 2013, 01:12 PM
Was today foreshadowing that Kate was going to go crazy on Rafe one day when he finally broke things off with her and moved on to someone else?
I didn't think so. The only foreshadowing I see with Rate is that Rafe is going to be in jeopardy once Stefano finds out he's been schtupping his ex.
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

tomsawyer
Mar 29 2013, 01:16 PM
camera shy
Mar 29 2013, 01:12 PM
I didn't think so. The only foreshadowing I see with Rate is that Rafe is going to be in jeopardy once Stefano finds out he's been schtupping his ex.
it feel like Kate's idea of Stefano concern is more than what it would actually be. so :yawnz:
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 29 2013, 01:09 PM
I wasn't going to watch today's eppie simply because I've had my fill of Dannifer... but I changed my mind SOLELY because Salmons wrote the script. I hope I don't regret it.
It had some good one liners like Salmons scripts always do. Plus, I think Salmons really gets the dirty hot vibe that makes Rate entertaining to watch. And then there's Vargas. Just FF Fetch and it's actually a decent episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

six
Maggie and Gabi are making me sick.
It reminded me of Maggie and Melanie. Speaking of Lil Red, how will Maggie treat Gabi when she learns about that mess?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic