Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Teresa Castillo (Sabrina) Interview
Topic Started: Mar 29 2013, 01:55 PM (1,730 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The Teresa Castillo Interview – General Hospital

For months, General Hospital has been slowly laying the groundwork for a love story between singled widowed father, Dr. Patrick Drake (Jason Thompson) and now graduated nurse, Sabrina Santiago. The series was faced with a very complex situation on how to move the character of Patrick forward without the love of his life, Dr. Robin Scorpio Drake, whom Patrick believed had “died”. But as we know in soapland, seldom does anyone die for good! When fan favorite, Kimberly McCullough (Robin) decided to depart the ABC soap to concentrate more full-time on her burgeoning career as a film and television director, it opened the door to propel new story for Thompson. Enter actress Teresa Castillo in the role of Sabrina.

Teresa’s portrayal of the quirky, nerdy nursing student with a heart of gold draws comparison to the lead character in the beloved TV series, Ugly Betty! What has been most intriguing to watch, since Sabrina’s arrival on the Port Charles scene, is how she was carefully placed into the Drake family sphere by having her be the one woman in town who has a very special and loving connection with Patrick’s little girl, Emma (Brooklyn Rae Silzer). And, as Sabrina fell head over heels for dashing Dr. Drake, the minute she laid eyes on him, she couldn’t admit her feelings to him, until recently when she finally mustered up the courage. Now the question is: will Patrick finally have the opportunity to tell Sabrina how he feels about her? And as the Nurses’ Ball draws near will Sabrina, Patrick and Emma become a united front? Will the very much alive Robin show up and finally be reunited with her family and destroy Sabrina’s happiness, or will Sabrina’s arch enemy, Britt (Kelly Thiebaud) accomplish the feat?

On-Air On-Soaps sat down with Teresa Castillo, who has slowly but surely been winning over the hearts of many fans of General Hospital, for this refreshing, entertaining, and informative conversation. Now while some GH fans will never want to see Patrick with anyone else but Robin, there are still some that want to see him move on. Castillo reveals she is very aware of the fans feelings. Chatting with Castillo, we knew she relished playing the underdog who triumphs against all odds, and what it was like for her, and will be for the audience, when soon Sabrina comes out of her shell. Here now is the delightful, Teresa Castillo!

Click Here To Read The Interview
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks i enjoy read her interview.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I wish they would get her off GH. She, Felix, Ellie Spinelli & Maxie are the worst on the show! I liked Spinelli when teamed with Jen Lilley's Maxie, he wasn't nearly as annoying. All 5 of these characters are annoying and horrible!

nightfan

thank you for posting this! Can't wait for the nurses Ball and to see the big reveal. It's funny, I didn't make the Ugly Betty connection, but having heard of it now, definitely see the resemblance.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I really enjoyed that interview!!

lili
Member Avatar

I so can't stand this character and the pimping for her is off the charts.

natdot99
Member Avatar

lili
Apr 1 2013, 02:15 PM
I so can't stand this character and the pimping for her is off the charts.

ITA, every character props Sabrina, including Emma. She reminds me of another soap character, :drunk:

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

The character is being prop to high heaven and it stinks to high heaven.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply