Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics week of April 1st
Topic Started: Mar 29 2013, 04:03 PM (2,504 Views)
samwel

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-40113/13039/#item=283244

love this one:

Posted Image

Will confides in EJ about Nick's homophobia.

I love me some EJILL :wub2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

James looks so handsome in that sweater :wub:

Skye
Member Avatar

samwel
Mar 29 2013, 04:03 PM
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-40113/13039/#item=283244

love this one:

Posted Image

Will confides in EJ about Nick's homophobia.

I love me some EJILL :wub2:
:wub2: Love that sweater.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

"Jennifer pulls out all the stops to convince Daniel that Jack was the great love of her life."

Drop dead Jennifer. Seriously. :flipoff:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

More EJ and that sweater. :wub: I think I'm going to like Will confiding in EJ. I love ejill.

Based on the looks of Chad and Abby's, faces, I think I'm going to LOVE Cameron twerkin' in his short shorts. I can't wait! :laugh:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 29 2013, 04:20 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

DJsMommy
Mar 29 2013, 04:19 PM
"Jennifer pulls out all the stops to convince Daniel that Jack was the great love of her life."

she's only doing it to try to keep Daniel from getting back together with her. it really is the ultimate :flipoff: to the J&J fans.

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
More EJ and that sweater. :wub: I think I'm going to like Will confiding in EJ. I love ejill.

Based on the looks of Chad and Abby's, faces, I think I'm going to LOVE Cameron twerkin' in his short shorts. I can't wait! :laugh:
Is it just me or does it look like chad and Abby are in Samis office. God I hate that wallpaper.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami and Will take their first step in reestablishing a bond with Stefano.
WTF?! WHY???

Quote:

Lucas confronts Sami, having heard she moved into the DiMera mansion.
Go Lucas!!!

Quote:

John asks Sami to spy on Kristen since they are now living under the same roof.
huh?! and yet, yay. at least Sami's sneaking around.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Mar 29 2013, 04:30 PM
DJsMommy

she's only doing it to try to keep Daniel from getting back together with her. it really is the ultimate :flipoff: to the J&J fans.
Seriously. I just don't get it. Why are they intent on alienating J&J fans? I so wish Jack were on this show and precious Jen Jen were dead. I hate her and don't think that will ever change. Not ever.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Quote:

I'm digging the idea of Sami spying on Kristen for John (something EJ won't like when he finds out) and EJ helping Kristen out with Brady's mugger (something Sami won't like when she finds out). This is the kind of stuff that they're both going to have to learn to live with about the other if they're going to be a couple.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

TomSell:
Posted Image

1. Jack is the love of Jenn's life

2. Lucas is Will's father Dad

3. :whack: :flipoff: :moon:

cantstopme
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 29 2013, 05:01 PM
Quote:

I'm digging the idea of Sami spying on Kristen for John (something EJ won't like when he finds out) and EJ helping Kristen out with Brady's mugger (something Sami won't like when she finds out). This is the kind of stuff that they're both going to have to learn to live with about the other if they're going to be a couple.
I love it too! While I LOVE finally having them as a full fledged couple, I don't want them to ever be drama free. That's when they're at their best... so in love but so damn angry.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

The last pic of Abby... clearly Cam is a stripper. Maybe if he stops talking and starts stripping Ill like him a little more.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Hope going undercover as a stripper & Bo seeing her start her act >>>>>>>>> Cameron as a stripper & Abby finding out.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I know Hope and KA is the best eva!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

concerned
Mar 29 2013, 04:32 PM
JamaicanBeauty7

Is it just me or does it look like chad and Abby are in Samis office. God I hate that wallpaper.
I thought the same thing. Maybe they used the same set and expanded it for this scene.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Man this is going to be a long day. I bet this day will be into the following week as well.

concerned
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 29 2013, 05:01 PM
Quote:

Ejs going to side with his estranged step sister whom he only met six months ago over the " mother of his children ". Can't see it happening.

It will be a momentary reprimand followed by a vague innuendo about punishment.

Refer. Dec 19. 2011 episode. Nicole touches Kate's stuff.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Sounds like an interesting week, now if I could only have my Jarlena back, then I would love the show 100%.

fan57

I think Elvis will help Kristen, she's going to call in her favor. And if he dose n't help little Elvis is going to have one unhappy sister, and you know when Kristen is unhappy she gets even. Okay John will not give his wife the time of day, but he wants Samantha to spy on Kristen, really! Jennifer, Jack was the love of your life, you don't have to front with Daniel!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply