Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics week of April 1st
Topic Started: Mar 29 2013, 04:03 PM (2,580 Views)
chinkybig

concerned
Mar 29 2013, 07:57 PM
John asks Sami to spy on Kristen since they are now living under the same roof.
I wonder what makes John think that Sami will actually help him? All these years she has wavered back and forth on "loving" and "hating" John plus the fact that she still resents her mother and John for the affair (which btw she always tries to use every chance she has to snipe at Marlena and John when she "feels" her situation calls for it). Also, obviously, Sami is so smitten with EJ so why should she spy or even scheme against Kristen behind his back at the risk of "losing" EJ over this? I mean, obviously EJ will look out/ after her sister/fake-mother's interest.

Lastly, this Sami can't be quiet enough to be a spy or eavesdrop, with all that huffing, puffing, hissing, and loudly lumbering around. Come on, John, this is going to be another bust. Lol. :blulaugh: :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

chinkybig
Mar 31 2013, 06:56 AM
concerned
Mar 29 2013, 07:57 PM
John asks Sami to spy on Kristen since they are now living under the same roof.
I wonder what makes John think that Sami will actually help him? All these years she has wavered back and forth on "loving" and "hating" John plus the fact that she still resents her mother and John for the affair (which btw she always tries to use every chance she has to snipe at Marlena and John when she "feels" her situation calls for it). Also, obviously, Sami is so smitten with EJ so why should she spy or even scheme against Kristen behind his back at the risk of "losing" EJ over this? I mean, obviously EJ will look out/ after her sister/fake-mother's interest.

Lastly, this Sami can't be quiet enough to be a spy or eavesdrop, with all that huffing, puffing, hissing, and loudly lumbering around. Come on, John, this is going to be another bust. Lol. :blulaugh: :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol: He' d be better off paying off Mary to do it.

samwel

chinkybig
Mar 31 2013, 06:56 AM
Also, obviously, Sami is so smitten with EJ so why should she spy or even scheme against Kristen behind his back at the risk of "losing" EJ over this? I mean, obviously EJ will look out/ after her sister/fake-mother's interest.

love this :wub2: she most certainly is.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

LOVIN this spoiler!! :popcorn: John knows that Sami DETESTS :flipoff: Kritter for everything she did to Marlena. I think Sami will JUMP at the chance - especially if it means she can give Brady the ol 'Told ya so!' :whack: at the same time? She won't think about what Elvis will say till long after it all blows up - but that's just typical Sami.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Mar 31 2013, 02:08 PM.

annie21

"John asks Sami to spy on Kristen."

Wait. Is this the same John who was outraged at Marlena for wearing a wire or sneaking into Kristen's room? Has he even bothered to tell Marlena she was right all along to mistrust their nemesis? If not, how does he reconcile all these inconsistencies and hypocrisies?

lysie
Member Avatar

annie21
Mar 31 2013, 02:32 PM
"John asks Sami to spy on Kristen."

Wait. Is this the same John who was outraged at Marlena for wearing a wire or sneaking into Kristen's room? Has he even bothered to tell Marlena she was right all along to mistrust their nemesis? If not, how does he reconcile all these inconsistencies and hypocrisies?
IDK, but I'd love it if this came back to bite him in the butt.

And Sami "waivers" depending on the writer. John and Marlena weren't around when Whitesell was writing before, but even then Sami didn't really seem to have an issue with them, and her issues this time seemed to disappear once the writers switched.

MericP
Member Avatar

samwel
Mar 29 2013, 04:03 PM
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-40113/13039/#item=283244

love this one:

Posted Image

Will confides in EJ about Nick's homophobia.

I love me some EJILL :wub2:
I love EJ, but no.

Will was interesting for one second when he was with EJ but I got over it and now it is lame. It is like trying to shove it down our throats when everyone knows that it is Lucas who should be in the storyline and not EJ.

But, whatever.

I love EJ and Sami but sometimes I swear the show writes the storylines like some bad fanfiction. And this is coming from an EJami fan.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I don't know how it's going to play out with John asking Sami to spy on Kristen. But I HOPE Marlena finds out and rips John a new asshole for dragging her daughter into it!

I actually hope Sami turns him down. And not because of her "loyalty" to EJ. But I want her to say something to John like, "Why should I help you when you have treated my mother like SHIT?!?!"

chinkybig

Tammy
Mar 31 2013, 08:55 PM
I don't know how it's going to play out with John asking Sami to spy on Kristen. But I HOPE Marlena finds out and rips John a new asshole for dragging her daughter into it!

I actually hope Sami turns him down. And not because of her "loyalty" to EJ. But I want her to say something to John like, "Why should I help you when you have treated my mother like SHIT?!?!"
....the ideal situation would be for Sami to turn John down because she still harbors some resentment towards him for breaking up her parents' marriage (of course, Sami will NEVER get over this and will rub it in on John's face every chance she can get, when her "situation" calls for it), BUT...if she is going to blast John as to how he has treated Marlena, I would be a little pissed, because really, it's like pot calling the kettle black. Sami is not and will never be in the position to call out John's behavior towards Marlena. That will be total hypocrisy.

Oh wait, but Sami's middle name has always been "hypocrisy", right? :rolleyes:

I would rather it to be because of her "loyalty" to her "amour du jour" EJ, and then John can blast her back to say how can she cavort with the man who raped her, made her life miserable and most of all, even attempted to kill him? :blulaugh: And then she would reply back to say, "You and my mother have NEVER been there for me when I needed you most..." :rolleyes:

(It's one hell of a very vicious cycle when it comes to Sami and all of her relationships, romantic or not).

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Mar 29 2013, 04:30 PM
DJsMommy
Mar 29 2013, 04:19 PM
"Chicken Nugget pulls out all the stops to convince Orange Glow that Jack was the great love of her life."

Drop dead Chicken Nugget. Seriously. :flipoff:
she's only doing it to try to keep Orange Glow from getting back together with her. it really is the ultimate :flipoff: to the J&J fans.
Seriously, WTF? Assholes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply