Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nurses Ball Promo
Topic Started: Mar 29 2013, 05:14 PM (992 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Looks great! Everyone looks beautiful and WOW, Sabrina! Holy crap, who knew that was hiding under that frizzy hair and 80's glasses?

TFP!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting! From this and various spoiler pictures I've seen, it looks like they spent some money on the Nurse's Ball. And I love the red carpet! Did they do this in year's past? I've already got "Jessie's Girl" going through my head watching this.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

love the promo! My SnC! & Patrick/Sabrina... :wub: can't wait to see it!!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Seriously Sabrina looks HOT! :o

nightfan

ABC had to pump more money in the show to do this. It's the most slickly produced soap on air right now. First the location shots, all those beautiful sets, and now this? It's like watching soaps from the '80s/early '90s again!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sabrina,GORGEOUS.

natdot99
Member Avatar

The NB is going to be on for five days to celebrated GH 50th, WOW.

nightfan

I can't remember the last time I got this pumped to see a soap.
The Nurses Ball is going to be incredible. And the boat drama with Luke and Laura is like Calgon, and "takes me away!"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply