Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
March 2013 Episode Rankings & Stats
Topic Started: Mar 29 2013, 08:21 PM (1,987 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

JASON47 HONORS THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF MACDONALD CAREY'S BIRTH! Each day this month, a daily video clip has been added to honor Macdonald Carey, the legendary star of "Days of Our Lives", who was born exactly 100 years ago this month on March 15, 1913. If you've missed any of the first 29 days of clips, make sure you visit http://www.jason47.com/days/mac100.html
Also, take a moment to watch this special video I made for Mac this month: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YUsEu6V7Gg Plus, don't forget to visit http://www.jason47.com this weekend as the final two clips are added on Saturday March 30 and Sunday March 31 to mark the end of the month-long celebration!

1997 STATS ARE NOW IN THE HISTORY BOOKS! Earlier this month, the cast & set lists for all of 1997 were added to the computer and checked for any errors. The cast & set lists for 1997 are now available for everyone on this page: http://www.jason47.com/days/1997castsetlists.html The first 8,200 episodes of "Days" cast/set lists, which includes the years of 1965-1997 are now complete! 1998 is currently being researched.

PATRIKA HAS BIG MONTH: Patrika Darbo (Nancy) had her third-most appearances ever in a month (14), trailing just December 1998 and August 1999 (when she appeared in 17 episodes).

MISSY LEADS FOR 2 MONTHS IN A ROW FOR JUST SECOND TIME: Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) has led the monthly episode rankings for the past two months. This is just the second time in her "Days" career leading two months in a row. The first time was in March and April 1991.

DAILY CAST CHART: Review each day's cast list from March 2013 at http://www.jason47.com/days/castcharts2013.html

2013 Episode Rankings. Here's how many episodes each actor has appeared in this year (1/1/13-3/31/13), out of a total of 63 episodes. For the complete list, please visit http://www.jason47.com.

Rank. Actor (Character) # of Episodes
1. Melissa Reeves (Jennifer Horton) 44
2. Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe Lane) 42
*. Shawn Christian (Daniel Jonas) 42
4. Eileen Davidson (Kristen DiMera) 41
*. Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady) 41
6. Galen Gering (Rafe Hernandez) 40
*. Eric Martsolf (Brady Black) 40
8. Chandler Massey (Will Horton) 38
9. Blake Berris (Nick Fallon) 37
10. Camila Banus (Gabi Fallon) 36

March Episode Rankings. Here's how many episodes each actor has appeared in this month (3/1/13-3/31/13), out of a total of 21 episodes. For the complete list, please visit http://www.jason47.com.

1. Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe Lane) 16
*. Melissa Reeves (Jennifer Horton) 16
3. Shawn Christian (Daniel Jonas) 15
*. Eileen Davidson (Kristen DiMera) 15
5. Patrika Darbo (Nancy Wesley) 14
*. Eric Martsolf (Brady Black) 14
7. Galen Gering (Rafe Hernandez) 13
8. Camila Banus (Gabi Fallon) 12
*. Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady) 12
10. Blake Berris (Nick Fallon) 11
*. Chandler Massey (Will Horton) 11
*. James Scott (E.J. DiMera) 11
*. Freddie Smith (Sonny Kiriakis) 11

SET TOTALS: March 2013:
Coffee House...16
Horton Town Square...16
Horton Town Square Private Area...16
Daniel's Apartment...15
DiMera Mansion...15
Horton Living Room...14
Brady Pub...13
Rectory Office...10
Daniel's Hotel Room...7
Gabi's Bedroom (Pub)...7
Nurses' Station...7
Rafe's Bedroom...5
Horton Cabin...4
Hospital Waiting Area...4
Will's Dorm Room...4
Gabi's Hospital Room...3
Kiriakis Mansion...3
Nancy's Hotel Room/Brazil...3
Prison Cell...3
Prison Visiting Room...3
Brady/Kristen Bedroom (DiMera)...2
Cameron's Bed (Limbo)...2
EJ/Sami Hotel Room...2
Hospital Supply Closet...2
John's Hotel Room...2
Police Evidence Room...2
Rafe's Office...2
Sami's Office...2
Vargas' Bedroom (Rectory)...2
EJ/Sami Bedroom (DiMera)...1
Hope's Office...1
Hospital Locker Room...1
Kristen's Salem Inn Room...1
Nancy's Phone Limbo/New York...1
Private Jet...1
St. Luke's Church Confessional...1

DIRECTORS & SCRIPT WRITERS:
3/1/13: Steven Williford & Janet Iacobuzio
3/4/13: Albert Alarr & Carolyn Culliton
3/5/13: Steven Williford & Richard Culliton
3/6/13: Herb Stein & David A. Levinson
3/7/13: Steven Williford & Janet Iacobuzio
3/8/13: Albert Alarr & Jeanne Marie Ford
3/11/13: Grant A. Johnson & Melissa Salmons
3/12/13: Steven Williford & Melissa Salmons
3/13/13: Grant A. Johnson & Carolyn Culliton
3/14/13: Herb Stein & Carolyn Culliton
3/15/13: Herb Stein & Richard Culliton
3/18/13: Albert Alarr & Jeanne Marie Ford
3/19/13: Grant A. Johnson & Jeanne Marie Ford
3/20/13: Herb Stein & David A. Levinson
3/21/13: Herb Stein & Richard Culliton
3/22/13: Albert Alarr & Richard Culliton
3/25/13: Phil Sogard & David A. Levinson
3/26/13: Steven Williford & Janet Iacobuzio
3/27/13: Phil Sogard & Jeanne Marie Ford
3/28/13: Grant A. Johnson & David Cherrill
3/29/13: Herb Stein & Melissa Salmons

http://www.jason47.com
Edited by Jason47, Mar 30 2013, 12:43 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Yay for Eric Martsolf and Eileen Davidson.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Jason47
Mar 29 2013, 08:21 PM
2013 Episode Rankings. Here's how many episodes each actor has appeared in this year (1/1/13-3/31/13), out of a total of 63 episodes. For the complete list, please visit http://www.jason47.com.

March Episode Rankings. Here's how many episodes each actor has appeared in this month (3/1/13-3/31/13), out of a total of 21 episodes. For the complete list, please visit http://www.jason47.com.

1. Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe Lane) 16
*. Melissa Reeves (Jennifer Horton) 16
3. Shawn Christian (Daniel Jonas) 15
This is why the show has largely sucked for the past several weeks - way too much Jennifer\Daniel\Chloe.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

A damn travesty. Look at the top 3. Smdh.

MissLola
Member Avatar

1-3 is everything that makes this show suck.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Quote:

16. Kristian Alfonso (Hope Brady) 8
still not great, but considering she only was only in 10 episodes in Jan & Feb combined, i'll take it! in one month, she almost doubled her episode count for the year. now we just need to give her a story.

rideordiechick

Jason47
Mar 29 2013, 08:21 PM

4. Eileen Davidson (Kristen DiMera) 41
*. Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady) 41
6. Galen Gering (Rafe Hernandez) 40
*. Eric Martsolf (Brady Black) 40
8. Chandler Massey (Will Horton) 38
9. Blake Berris (Nick Fallon) 37
10. Camila Banus (Gabi Fallon) 36

Where the hell is my girl Nicole! With the exceptions of 4, 8 and 9 these other characters are the reason this show for ME is boring, stupid and just down right unentertaining! Sorry Days Blow Off!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Man no wonder March sucked. Way to much Daniel and Jennifer. I want more Ejami, Bristen, and Wilson.

cord08

I don't regret taking Days off my regular viewing schedule for the month of March. It looks like I didn't miss much. Hopefully April brings better news...

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

And I now see why I stopped watching this show after Monday. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Jennifer in March/April '91 >>>>>>>>> Jennifer in Feb/March '13

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I image the rating for the for this week and last week were pretty bad no movement and a horrid couple.

AFaithL

DawnElicia
Mar 29 2013, 10:01 PM
Man no wonder March sucked. Way to much Daniel and Jennifer. I want more Ejami, Bristen, and Wilson.
John/Marlena should replace Daniel/Jennifer.

AFaithL

DawnElicia
Mar 29 2013, 11:55 PM
I image the rating for the for this week and last week were pretty bad no movement and a horrid couple.
If the ratings tank from last week, I'm blaming it on the bad writing for John and Marlena. No one wants to see them estranged from each other.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 29 2013, 11:58 PM
DawnElicia
Mar 29 2013, 11:55 PM
If the ratings tank from last week, I'm blaming it on the bad writing for John and Marlena. No one wants to see them estranged from each other.
The writing all around not just for John and Marlena.

Bee
Member Avatar

Oh my gawd. James Scott isn't even in the top 10 for the year but Missy Reeves is #1! What kind of sick and twisted soap world am I living in right now? Next month I suppose Henderson and Maxine will outrank EJ in airtime. Redonk. Just redonk.
Edited by Bee, Mar 30 2013, 01:29 AM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Hmm, I actually wonder how long will this continue with the top three? I have zero interest in these characters, and one more thing why the hell is James / EJ under the top ten? all I can say is that Days focuses on the wrong players.

jb1183

It's laughable for anyone to be complaining about EJ/James's screentime. He's been overexposed for almost seven years now. It's actually about damn time he finally got his turn on the backburner. Bryan Dattilo fans are the ones who have something legitimate to complain about.

What's shocking and appalling is that the writers actually seem to view Dannifer as the central couple of the entire show now. It's starting to feel like "The Dannifer Show" with occasional appearance by other characters. I hope the ratings take a huge nosedive, so we can finally be done with this disgusting pairing.

camera shy

jb1183
Mar 30 2013, 03:03 AM
It's laughable for anyone to be complaining about EJ/James's screentime. He's been overexposed for almost seven years now. It's actually about damn time he finally got his turn on the backburner. Bryan Dattilo fans are the ones who have something legitimate to complain about.

What's shocking and appalling is that the writers actually seem to view Dannifer as the central couple of the entire show now. It's starting to feel like "The Dannifer Show" with occasional appearance by other characters. I hope the ratings take a huge nosedive, so we can finally be done with this disgusting pairing.
Yes, it does seem that Dannifer is their central couple and not Ejami. Dannifer is the one getting all the angst everytime we turn around and are on almost every day.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

jb1183
Mar 30 2013, 03:03 AM

I don't find it laughable that one wonders why the hell James / EJ is on back burner? Especially when alternatives that take up a lot of screen time is totally uninteresting, I can agree that Lucas should have more screen time too.

AFaithL

See, I don't even mind SC getting screentime, since I like him in scenes with other people.

But MR? Since when is she an exciting or entertaining actress, period? How is she more watchable than Marlena, Nicole, Kristen, Hope, or Sami? Heck, Abigail is more entertaining.

Memo to the writers: Less Jennifer overall!!! Missy Reeves, though a nice gal, has no charisma or screen presence.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply