Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Y&R Casting new role
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 01:40 PM (1,444 Views)
DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Per SOD

Y&R is looking to cast a latin male in the role of "Julian." There looking for someone between the ages of 27 & 33, plus no accent.

I wonder if he'll be related to Alex?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovetoloveya

I've been loving the new men.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DaveBedford
Mar 31 2013, 01:40 PM
Per SOD

Y&R is looking to cast a latin male in the role of "Julian." There looking for someone between the ages of 27 & 33, plus no accent.

I wonder if he'll be related to Alex?
that would be my guess, or a carmine relative.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I wish the B&B had routine casting call for new men for all the young ladies on the B&B.

soapflake02

great another new role. too many newbies.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply