Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (16,273 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hope to god it IS!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm sorry, but Brenda's milkshake is nothing but curds. There is no way a man that age would climb into the sack with little Ms. Botox. He was a baby when Brenda was in her late 20s on that show.

I thought it was cool GH was trending on twitter.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: gh.png (92.07 KB)
Edited by LPS, Apr 10 2013, 01:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The more Brenda talks the more I have disturbing thoughts through my head.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Apr 10 2013, 01:36 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Where the hell is Brenda's son anyway,thank god he isn't older enough or Carly would want revenge,EW.

Please tell me they didn't,ewwwwwww.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Stavros! I had it narrowed down to Stefan or Stavros as the not-so-dead Cassadine. Though I wish that Stephan Nichols would show up as Stefan.

Brenda and Michael. :x I'm wondering if they didn't have sex and Brenda is screwing (no pun intended) with Carly's mind?

LOL at AJ spitting out his water when Michael told him about spending the night with Brenda.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Brenda & Michael. :facepalm: :yuk: :offs: :toetap:

Starvros is ALIVE!!!! I'm shocked!!!!Wow I didn't read the spoiler about the return. The Cassadine/Spencer fued intensifies!!!!
I still think Helena is alive too.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 10 2013, 02:34 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Didn't Stavros fall down into the never ending hole? LOL, someone must have fished him out of there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hope Brenda is messing with Carly,otherwise what it with soaps having guys sleep with their former step mama's or almost step mama's,least Michael was drunk,unlike Brady on DOOL,it's just,Ew,Ew,Ew,Ew.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Oh. My. God. THAT is what you call a cliffhanger! While I would have loved to see Stefan back, having Stavros behind all this is better than Faison or Jerry Jacks. I was completely shocked to have this revealed today and freaking love how Cartini pulls off these surprise reveals. It'll be interesting to see RKK interact with Luke and Laura tomorrow.

I also loved all the soapy goodness of the Brenda/Carly/Michael scenes---even when Scotty was trying to distract Carly from seeing Michael sneaking out.

All in all, a great follow-up episode to the Nurse's Ball. The hour really flew by for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously, Scotty helping Michael pull of the "great escape" was EPIC & priceless!

And that RKK Stavros reveal?!?! THAT is why you should do a soap opera without releasing spoilers!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Superfine Sexy Starvos CassadinePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Anna needs to STFU and get her groove on with DukePosted Image, she ain't a spring chicken
Carly should have done this to BrendaPosted Image
Edited by natdot99, Apr 10 2013, 04:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ahhh STAVROS!!!!!!!!! That was EPIC!!!!!! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

meaghan

GH was great today!! One word STAVROS!! You just cant keep those Cassadines down!!!!

I really feel they are destroying Brenda's character. For someone who thought her child died and was separated from him for years she should have him with her. So, while I hated her waking up with Michael hopefully she is only messing with Carly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I don't think Brenda slept with Michael, she is just messing with Carly...
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I would like to thank Frank and Ron for putting together a watchable soap opera with both dramatic and heartfelt moments. Right now, the difference between GH and Days of Our Lives is GLARING (Days is the only other soap I have followed over the years). I was feeling a little let down yesterday after the Nurse's Ball ended, but now I can't wait to see the next episode. Which are the emotions a well-put-together show should generate. It was brilliant to have the Stavros reveal right after the Ball.

Again, I have to give major props for whatever they did to keep RKK/Stavros under wraps until today's episode. It proves it is possible in today's world of the internet and twitter to pull off genuine good old fashioned cliffhangers---other soaps should be taking notes. I for one am grateful Valentini has taken the time to figure out how to do this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 10 2013, 03:54 PM
God I hope so.

But AJ spitting out his drink when Michael told him was pretty funny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Sorry but it's pretty obvious they didn't sleep together and Brenda is just messing with Carly, you can just tell by how Brenda is acting
Offline Profile Goto Top

meaghan

dragonflies
Apr 10 2013, 04:46 PM
Sorry but it's pretty obvious they didn't sleep together and Brenda is just messing with Carly, you can just tell by how Brenda is acting
Even if that's the case (and I really hope it is). She shouldn't be messing with Michaels head.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

meaghan
Apr 10 2013, 05:20 PM
dragonflies
Apr 10 2013, 04:46 PM
Even if that's the case (and I really hope it is). She shouldn't be messing with Michaels head.
Yeah, that's pretty messed up if this is the case. I am rarely on Team Carly, but in this case I am solidly in her corner. I'd go ballistic too if I caught my son in the same bed with a woman twice his age. I'm thinking that tomorrow we'll get a knock down drag out with Carly and Brenda. I can't wait! Between that and the Stavros Cassadine reveal, GH has become must see TV again. :cheer: I must say that TPTB at GH did a great job of keeping that under wraps. I heard rumors that a Cassadine was coming back from the dead but I figured it was just a rumor. Nice to be pleasantly surprised!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Apr 10 2013, 04:34 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Apr 10 2013, 03:54 PM
God I hope so.

But AJ spitting out his drink when Michael told him was pretty funny.
AJ's reaction was hilarious. Then in the preview for tomorrow he was almost giddy about it. Brenda is totally using this against Carly. Once again shows how selfish Brenda is. I'm on Team Carly!

Was completely surprised by the Stavros reveal. I saw the headline earlier today, but just assume it was for a later air date. Great job to Frank and Ron for keeping these things secret in such a spoiler world.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic