Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (15,906 Views)
dragonflies
Member Avatar

I'm on team Brenda all the way! This is karma for Carly. I wish Bobbie would have said something like "maybe this is karma for you sleeping with Tony..."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I don't think she slept with Michael... but at least tell Michael the truth!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Carly should know grossness,didnt she sleep with her stepfather at some point and tried to pass Michael off as his,EW.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Apr 10 2013, 09:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

"You're a vile, pathetic, FILTHY WHORE!"

Just burst out laughing at that. It's been a rough day, but hearing Carly say that to Brenda made my day!

All right, regulars, is Carly always this rough around the edges and funny? Laura Wright is AMAZING.

Man, I love Carly. No character like this on Days.

She just doesn't hold back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Hell, no. If they killed an innocent woman, and if Luke did so with so little regard and even mocking, when all the while Stavros actually had LuLu, I'm very distressed. Helena did nothing, and Nicholas just admitted it. #pissedtokingdomcome.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"an innocent woman" has never been a phrase used to describe Helena. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

nightfan
Apr 10 2013, 10:17 PM
"You're a vile, pathetic, FILTHY WHORE!"

Just burst out laughing at that. It's been a rough day, but hearing Carly say that to Brenda made my day!

All right, regulars, is Carly always this rough around the edges and funny? Laura Wright is AMAZING.

Man, I love Carly. No character like this on Days.

She just doesn't hold back.
Unfortunately, Carly is usually shrill and annoyingly smug. But she has her moments. lol
Edited by Reese, Apr 10 2013, 11:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 10 2013, 10:59 PM
"an innocent woman" has never been a phrase used to describe Helena. lol
I agree. That's the last word I would use to describe Helena. If ever a woman deserved to be murdered it's her. The woman has done horrendous things for years. Just ask Alexis about her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anon

nightfan
Apr 10 2013, 10:38 PM
Hell, no. If they killed an innocent woman, and if Luke did so with so little regard and even mocking, when all the while Stavros actually had LuLu, I'm very distressed. Helena did nothing, and Nicholas just admitted it. #pissedtokingdomcome.

I thnk you forgot that Helena was going to shoot Laura in cold blood and when that was interrupted, decided that she was going to force Laura to kill either Ethan or Luke. She's deserved that bullet for years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Anon
Apr 11 2013, 12:50 AM
nightfan

I thnk you forgot that Helena was going to shoot Laura in cold blood and when that was interrupted, decided that she was going to force Laura to kill either Ethan or Luke. She's deserved that bullet for years.
Not to get too preachy, but I am anti-murder. Isn't Luke a "good" character? He didn't kill her in self-defense. It was in cold blood. Laura's expression when he pulled the trigger said it all. She couldn't believe that had happened. Had it been self-defense, I'd feel differently about it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

nightfan
Apr 11 2013, 01:03 AM
Anon
Apr 11 2013, 12:50 AM
nightfan

Not to get too preachy, but I am anti-murder. Isn't Luke a "good" character? He didn't kill her in self-defense. It was in cold blood. Laura's expression when he pulled the trigger said it all. She couldn't believe that had happened. Had it been self-defense, I'd feel differently about it.
I'd call Luke more of a gray character. He's done a lot of rotten things over the years, but good things as well. As for Helena, she's a cold evil bitch whose put the Spencers through hell for over 30 years. I'm not sure how familiar you are with the history, but I was glad to see Helena get hers. Had Luke not shot her, Helena would have killed all 3 of them. Besides, Cassadines never seem to stay dead, so I wouldn't be surprised if the crazy old bat popped up again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Screwed up face or not, at least Michael gets to think he f.ucked an upgrade over that homely strange-looking thing from Llanview that just dumped him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Lame break up with MiStarr,what Michael said that doesn't sound like Starr to me,just the writer's being lazy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Brenda is so just trying to piss off Carly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BalscoFan5
Apr 11 2013, 01:20 PM
Brenda is so just trying to piss off Carly.
I love it! But, Brenda needs to tell Michael the truth.

Edited by bellajewel, Apr 11 2013, 01:29 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Hold up, Starvros is in love with Lulu???
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 11 2013, 01:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

that's why I am not fan of Brenda, she immature, So I hope carly kick her butt!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Brenda & Carly have always played the tit for tat games. Brenda is paying Carly back for snooping in her business, causing the breakup with Jax.
Go Brenda! :cheer: :cheer:
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 11 2013, 01:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am loving AJ today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

AJ is gloating about Michael & Brenda.
I wanted to see a real Carly & Brenda catfight. :fight: That little altercation was nothing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic