Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (16,453 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

It's off topic, but I wanted to say(in case no one knew) Bruce Weitz, ex-Anthony Zacharra is on The Young & the Restless. I miss him on GH.

The Connie/Kate storyline needs to be dropped. It's been going nowhere fast for the longest time.

Ellie needs to mind her own business. :glare:

Awww. Danny is on today! He's a little cutie! :wub:

Molly seems really into Rafe. IMO TJ & Molly may be over soon.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 17 2013, 01:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

:yahoo: I loved how Britt shot down Ellie, LMAO
The Pickle Lila, missing Q heiress, Carly/Sonnie/Kate :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
The court ruled against Lucy, but as yet done anything to Connie/Kate in hitting Ellie :toetap:
No mention of St. Sabrina :cheer: :cheers: :wizard: :chee:
Edited by natdot99, Apr 17 2013, 03:14 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

meaghan

soapsudz
Apr 17 2013, 12:33 PM
It's off topic, but I wanted to say(in case no one knew) Bruce Weitz, ex-Anthony Zacharra is on The Young & the Restless. I miss him on GH.

I saw that yesterday. I miss Anthony too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LOL at the starry eyed way Molly looked at Rafe. Oh TJ, you are so going to get dumped in the very near future.

Ellie is getting a bit carried away. Even though I think Sabrina is propped to the high heavens, Britt and Maxie reminded me of why I can't completely hate her. In a show full of nasty, manipulating, lying, bitchy, skanks, it's nice to have one "nice girl." type. Those two were just full of piss and vinegar today!

I find the concept that being around Sonny causes mental illness completely hilarious! :blulaugh: Oh Carly, I was on your side for once against Brenda last week, but you trying to put a guilt trip on Connie/Kate/whoever the hell she is now, about breaking poor wittle Sonny's heart was too much for me. Mind your own business!

Good lord, Daniel is the cutest little thing! :wub: What a sweet, mild-mannered little guy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JDeveraux_91
Apr 17 2013, 06:37 PM
LOL at the starry eyed way Molly looked at Rafe. Oh TJ, you are so going to get dumped in the very near future.

Ellie is getting a bit carried away. Even though I think Sabrina is propped to the high heavens, Britt and Maxie reminded me of why I can't completely hate her. In a show full of nasty, manipulating, lying, bitchy, skanks, it's nice to have one "nice girl." type. Those two were just full of piss and vinegar today!

I find the concept that being around Sonny causes mental illness completely hilarious! :blulaugh: Oh Carly, I was on your side for once against Brenda last week, but you trying to put a guilt trip on Connie/Kate/whoever the hell she is now, about breaking poor wittle Sonny's heart was too much for me. Mind your own business!

Good lord, Daniel is the cutest little thing! :wub: What a sweet, mild-mannered little guy.
Ellie is getting a bit carried away. Even though I think Sabrina is propped to the high heavens, Britt and Maxie reminded me of why I
can't completely hate her.

I agree, I think possibly Ellie is insecure about Maxie's pregnancy. But it's none of her business, she needs to leave it alone. Athough I don't think Sabrina is
good for Patrick, it's a good thing a "nice girl" just a down to earth female is on the show. Soaps have too many of the scheming mean-spirited
biatches.

I find the concept that being around Sonny causes mental illness completely hilarious!

It's hilarious and dumb, Connie/Kate will not be cured of DID if she's not around Sonny. He didn't cause the DID. IMO, it started when Joe Jr. raped
her. Although I'm so glad SonKate/Connie is over, it's a lame way of ending their relationship.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 17 2013, 07:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

natdot99
Apr 17 2013, 06:50 AM
nightfan
Apr 16 2013, 09:04 PM
natdot99
Apr 16 2013, 03:55 AM
nightfan
Apr 15 2013, 09:13 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Starvos is not being irrational but delusional, period. He using LuLu as a surrogate for Laura in an effort to recreate a part of his life that is long gone. Starvos held Laura on the island with bars on the window to prevent her from escaping and raped her until she submitted to him. Starvos is nothing but a narcissistic sociopath like Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, and Son of Sam.
We agree. My point is that he wouldn't kill her. Not if he "loves" her in his mind. Whether he's delusional, irrational or whatever other label, he wouldn't kill her. Unless he's a necrophiliac.

NS lack remorse and empathy. In other words, Starvos felt nothing for Dante, Luke, and Laura when he took Lulu. When confronted, it was all about what he wanted, not their feelings. In Starvos had any remorse or empathy, he would have never taken Lulu. Starvos as at true NS has illusions of grandeur.
And I love that last line about him. Too bad the character can't stick around. Villains like that are fun to watch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

nightfan
Apr 17 2013, 07:31 PM
natdot99
Apr 17 2013, 06:50 AM
nightfan
Apr 16 2013, 09:04 PM
natdot99
Apr 16 2013, 03:55 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
We agree. My point is that he wouldn't kill her. Not if he "loves" her in his mind. Whether he's delusional, irrational or whatever other label, he wouldn't kill her. Unless he's a necrophiliac.

NS lack remorse and empathy. In other words, Starvos felt nothing for Dante, Luke, and Laura when he took Lulu. When confronted, it was all about what he wanted, not their feelings. In Starvos had any remorse or empathy, he would have never taken Lulu. Starvos as at true NS has illusions of grandeur.
And I love that last line about him. Too bad the character can't stick around. Villains like that are fun to watch.
There's only two villians that scare the hell out of me, but I can watch them all day--Starvros Cassadine(RKK) & Stephano Dimera(JM)
They're crazy as hell, but they always keep me interested. I also wish Starvros was in the Dante/Lulu/Laura/Luke storyline. IMO he
was killed off too soon.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 17 2013, 08:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I need Konnie to go away again. And this time she dosent need to come back...
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 17 2013, 08:19 PM
I cannot agree more, the relationship has ended with Sonny, she should leave town, for good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Baby Danny is such a cutie! It was nice to hear the references to Jason today.

After watching the "mourning" scenes around Lulu, Dante's moved me the most. Something just seemed a little off with Luke and Laura. In terms of ER's Lulu, I am going to keep an open mind. Both times Michael was recast (Drew Garrett and Chad Duell) I disliked it at first, then grew to love the actors. Hopefully this will happen with Lulu.

I'm very happy that Skate are over for now---was never really in to that couple. I wonder if there will be some kind of romance developing between Sonny and Olivia? Both are free right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Pissed that Connie is pushing Sonny away like this.
Enjoying the new LuLu after all.
Genie, if I haven't said it yet, looks stunning. That necklace and her shiny sleeves.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

loved the Katie Couric cameo!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 17 2013, 08:19 PM
Aside from the storyline being totally obnoxious and drawn out, I have an issue with the acting. I think KS is nothing but a total ham on this show and not in a good way. Her acting is totally over the top, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sonny's love life should not be any of Carly's business.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EngradyPind

Carly never lets go of her men. She always has a reason to butt back into their life. That is the skank's personality. I really want to see Carly brought down to the level of a snake's belly where she belongs. She is becoming as rude a Tracy and not nearly as much fun to watch.

I do wish the make-up people would go easy on the black shoe polish they use on Maurice Bernard's hair. It makes him look ridiculous.

Looking forward to more story developing now that the ball is over. I was in no way amused by Richard Simmons' stupidity or by Katie Couric's cameo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

I spent 75% hitting the mute button on Carly/Sonny, Rafe court scene, AJ/Brenda/Michael and 24% being interrupted by severe weather report.
TC is smoking :wub: :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Carly is such a vindictive person. She wanted Sonny to kill Brenda so bad. :angry:
Tyler Christopher is HOT!!! :wub:
AJ is possessive of Liz.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I enjoy watch my Sonny n Carly scene, Elizabeth Scene and Rafe/Sam/Molly Scene.
Offline Profile Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

OMG! TC looks amazing. Niz melt the screen every time they are together. I am loving this Niz/Quiz triangle. So awesome to see Liz being fought over by 2 rich hotties. I usually hate soap triangles, but this one is different. No contrived angst. Just 3 attractive single people. Very fun and entertaining to watch. :-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I've missed a few episodes, so let me know if I got this straight. It's Connie right now. And everyone knows?

Carly being so over the top about Brenda "abusing" Michael was great. Wright did a great job.

Tyler Christopher has gotten back into great shape. Towards the end of his last run, he wasn't this lean at all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic