Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (15,558 Views)
nightfan

talbab1994
Apr 1 2013, 01:30 PM
Am I the only one who can't wait to watch this week of GH? :)
By a long shot. This show is firing on all cylinders. I saw a promo for it tonight during DWTS. Let's Pop Up this week gets huge ratings.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

The preview for the next episode is just CRAZY. When Monica says she sees Alan, too, I'm wondering if he somehow faked his death. What in the WORLD is happening? The drama is so exciting. GH is the best soap on the air at the moment. Holy Cow!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

So apparently, the show can't even mention McBain, Starr or Todd again because of the whole Prospect Park thing as shown in Carly's conversation with Bobbie and Michael's conversation with PSA.

Other than that, I'm excited for this week as well. I'm gonna have to stay away from the boards until I've seen the episodes!
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Audrey, Brenda, Jax, Emily, Ethan and Alan--WOW! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

The GH50 celebration is on FIRE!! All the great returns, and the new hospital picture of Dr. Steve Hardy. Bravo!!!!!!!! :hail: :hail:
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Holy Crap--RICK WEBER!
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I'm screaming at the TV in sheer fun shock! :) This is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

I don't like the way they are deliberately shutting T.R. and Robert out of the anniversary celebration.

I don't like the cold way Ethan, bleh, is treating Laura, it is not her fault his parents shacked up together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

How can 2 couples have so much chemistry in just a few minutes? Darn it, I want Brenda and Jax back!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

bygnedys
Apr 2 2013, 01:38 PM
I don't like the way they are deliberately shutting T.R. and Robert out of the anniversary celebration.

I don't like the cold way Ethan, bleh, is treating Laura, it is not her fault his parents shacked up together.
Although the GH anniversary celebration is awesome, I don't know why it's not a TR/Robert sighting yet. He needs to be included!!!!!
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 2 2013, 01:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Apr 2 2013, 01:45 PM
bygnedys
Apr 2 2013, 01:38 PM

Although the GH anniversary celebration is awesome, I don't know why it's not a TR/Robert sighting yet. He needs to be included!!!!!
I'm only judging on the first two days of this celebration but I'm thinking we're in for more people coming back and ones that we aren't expecting! ^o)

I want Robert too--and Sean and Tiffany too!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

OMG!!!!!! A Steve & Audrey flashback!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Jax and Brenda are engaged!!! OMG!!!!
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 2 2013, 01:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I really thought it was wonderful they way they brought the vets with the newbies.....great, great writing....

Loved the flashbacks with Steve and Audrey!

It's amazing to me--there's so much story on all fronts to be told---how exciting is that!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LOVED today's show, all of it! I was completely shocked to see Emily, Rick and Ethan. I really wish that Lucky would pop up, along with Robert Scorpio. Seeing those two on GH again would make it complete for me. Can't wait for the nurses ball to start!
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I'm excited to see the Nicholas and Emily scenes--hope they show it.... Emily mentioned that she wanted to see him....
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure Lucky would have been in Ethan's spot if JJ would have returned. I'm sure he turned them down. I don't know for a fact but it sure seems that way.

I think there's still time for TR to appear but I think it's whenever they decide to finally end the Robin storyline. I'd rather them play that out than just have him pop up all fine and dandy after being in a drug induced coma for months. I do agree he should be included but I'm thrilled overall with who they brought back.

I hate I get so quickly invested and they're all gone again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I was also thrilled they had Elizabeth mention Tom, Tommy and Sarah (as well as Steven Lars, but he hasn't been gone very long LOL). Tommy just graduated medical school. They have a casting call for an African American doctor in his 20s. Um .... was that a hint? I hope so.

Plus, Matt Ashford (ex-Tom) is free ... lol
Edited by KMan101, Apr 2 2013, 02:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

"The doctors are the brain at General Hospital. But the nurses are the heart." :wub:
Edited by DrewHamilton, Apr 2 2013, 02:44 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I loved all the heart in today's episode. Even though I preferred Amber to Natalia in the role of Emily, seeing her, Monica and Alan in the Q mansion again was sooooo meaningful (and was a complete shock). Monica's "What the hell is in this relish" was the perfect way to end the ghostly visits.

Speaking of visits, I am over the moon that Jax and Brenda are engaged. I always felt Guza threw both characters under the bus to prop Sonny and Carly in 2010-2011, so I'm glad Jax and Brenda have found happiness together. Even though Ingo and Laura Wright do have chemistry together, I want Jax far away from Carly.

Wasn't too surprised to see Ethan, but I am intrigued by his mentioning the kidnappings are a distraction. The game seems to be afoot.

Since Robert saw Robin alive, my prediction is we will see him again close to everyone finding out Robin is alive---or he will wake up with no memories.

Have to admit, I teared up when the episode concluded. I also want to give Cartini props for finding the perfect flashbacks to accompany current stories and character reflections.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

WoW!! Audrey, Rick, Alan, Emily AND Ethan!!! I hope they have Lucky come back to rescue his family from Helena!

I was totally surprised with Emily and Ethan!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic