Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (16,454 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar

Kate/Connie came back claiming to be integrated, but she's going by her given name Connie.

TC is looking a lot better on screen than he did in some of those promo shots.
Edited by granolagirl, Apr 18 2013, 06:12 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

I think Ron and Frank are going to find a lot of reasons to have Nik take off his shirt. ;-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Is it just me or is Ron recycling a lot of the same storylines from OLTL?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

LPS
Apr 18 2013, 10:37 PM
Is it just me or is Ron recycling a lot of the same storylines from OLTL?
I am not noticing anything... like which ones are you talking about? Other then the whole DID, multiple personality thing lol.
Edited by Tammy, Apr 18 2013, 10:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

The multiple personality storyline is what I am noticing. It is identical to the one with Jess/Tess. In fact, I don't even know how the storylines are even different. Both DID were caused by sexual assault. Both storylines involve the alter ego marrying a con in order to avoid a mental institution. Jess and Kate have the same personality and Tess and Connie have the same personality.

Its like deja vu for me, LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

meaghan

happy
Apr 18 2013, 09:51 PM
I think Ron and Frank are going to find a lot of reasons to have Nik take off his shirt. ;-)
I believe that should be his uniform.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Guessing GH won't be on today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Watching now. Can't believe usually lovable Lucy is trying to FORCE a woman to be a mother of teenager! And she's not that old herself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

oh... wow. Molly and Rafe are so endgame.
Those looks she was giving him in the courthouse. That's love.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

granolagirl
Apr 18 2013, 06:11 PM
Kate/Connie came back claiming to be integrated, but she's going by her given name Connie.

TC is looking a lot better on screen than he did in some of those promo shots.
Fitting that she's going by Connie. As I stated several weeks ago, it seemed like Kate an alter so certainly she couldn't use that name. She was born Connie, and any other name or nickname would be symptomatic of an alter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vetting4fun

I think Elli is Franco's daughter. I thought awhile ago britt was olbercht's daughter but that she was in on the whole scheme not so mistreated by her mother. There are so many recasts that have wound up being great. " Carly"was from guiding light before GH and she was nothing like this character. Give her a chance, I found old lulu annoying at times.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

GH has ruined Brenda period imho. Brenda having sex with Michael is proof that Carly was and is right, she's nothing but a bitch and a whore! I hate saying that since I did love Brenda and liked her a lot better than Carly. Now I absolutely hate Brenda for having sex with Michael and just as bad, if she didn't have sex with him, just lying about it is just as bad. I hope after this run, Vanessa Marcil never is brought back as the pathetic, lying, bitch, whore Brenda Barrett!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I don't believe Brenda had sex with Michael. Carly and Michael are making assumptions. I hope Brenda will finally make it
clear that nothing happened.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 21 2013, 08:38 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

amb2kool

I quess Carlivati and Valentini don't like Brenda very much if they write her as a slut.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

soapsudz
Apr 21 2013, 08:37 PM
I don't believe Brenda had sex with Michael. Carly and Michael are making assumptions. I hope Brenda will finally make it
clear that nothing happened.
I think it's clear that that's where the story's going, based on Thursday's cliffhanger.

Still, she will not come off looking so good, lying about it.

And yes, on the flip side, I can do without Carly's "murder" dialogue. It's making me very uncomfortable that she so casually suggests Sonny literally murdering a woman.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Hey hi! Im new. Nice to meet u all! lol

So um.. where do i start. Friday being pre-empted got me all lost lol

But Brenda clearly didnt sleep with Michael. And according to some spoilers, Shes coming back this summer with Sonnys secret love child lol. that would be fun. I feel like Sonny has spawned a kid with everyone but the love of his life lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I love Marcy Rylan, but the jury is still out for me on Lulu. She's in a rough spot with this writing in the "amnesia" story-- it's almost like it's a completely new character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

psychofan
Apr 22 2013, 02:52 PM
I love Marcy Rylan, but the jury is still out for me on Lulu. She's in a rough spot with this writing in the "amnesia" story-- it's almost like it's a completely new character.
I'm wondering if that was intentional on Carlivati's part. Might make the recast transition easier on the fans. We're seeing a different actress playing the role, but there's a difference in the role as well. Rylan is essentially playing a new character. I like it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 22 2013, 03:13 PM
psychofan
Apr 22 2013, 02:52 PM
I'm wondering if that was intentional on Carlivati's part. Might make the recast transition easier on the fans. We're seeing a different actress playing the role, but there's a difference in the role as well. Rylan is essentially playing a new character. I like it.
I think it's smart. They had to know that people were going to compare her to the old Lulu... and not in a good way lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really like integrated Connie.

LOL at AJ assuming the meds in Carly's bag were for an STD.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic