Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (16,452 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Gonna give New LuLu a chance,but I do miss Julie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Vetting4fun
Apr 20 2013, 09:30 PM
I think Elli is Franco's daughter. I thought awhile ago britt was olbercht's daughter but that she was in on the whole scheme not so mistreated by her mother. There are so many recasts that have wound up being great. " Carly"was from guiding light before GH and she was nothing like this character. Give her a chance, I found old lulu annoying at times.
i thought this too but i read that Lauren is supposed to be 15-17yo and is coming to town with her mother (Maura West, maybe?) Ellie could be her sister or something lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Don't mean to be cruel, but it's hilarious watching Dante inadvertently freak LuLu out with the pregnancy talk. He has the best of intentions, but dropping a bombshell like that, of course, is going to frustrate the poor woman.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

did not watch GH today(Monday), but will watch tomorrow cuz of my patrina scene but not same scene i guess.. mmm... Brenda please go away!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

AJ completely cracked me up with his STD comment to Carly. I think SK and LW have a great chemistry and play off each other so well.

I really feel sorry for the die hard Brenda fans. TPTB have made her unbearably awful this run!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Although Brenda's return was terrible, I hope she comes back, reunites with Sonny.

Dante loves Lulu, but he needs to step back.

Edited by bellajewel, Apr 23 2013, 02:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Sonny and Brenda's scenes today... They still got it! I knew Sonny couldn't resist kissing her. No doubt in my mind they are endgame.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

the NuLu storyline is on my nerves already. Not Emme's protrayal of her, but the storyline. I understand why they did it, but Dante and Lulu are like the ONLY married couple on the show. now its blowing up. im kinda annoyed. There is currently not a single happily married couple in the entire city of Port Charles :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 23 2013, 04:02 PM
Sonny and Brenda's scenes today... They still got it! I knew Sonny couldn't resist kissing her. No doubt in my mind they are endgame.
Agreed. Their scenes today seemed like a setup for them to be endgame whenever GH ends or when Maurice Benard leaves the show, whichever may happen first.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I can't believe I am saying this... but I am diggin' the "new" Connie! :peek:
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Tammy
Apr 23 2013, 08:01 PM
She isn't that bad. Actually feel like it is a blend of Connie and Kate.

I know I may have to duck on this one, but I am sort of hope Brenda is gone for good. I don't feel like getting on the Sonny/Brenda train again. :run:
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Tammy
Apr 23 2013, 08:01 PM
I agree. Her blouse is gorgeous, too. Talk about eye candy!
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Milo, your soft-spoken, good guy, never-gets-the-girl act is grating my nerves.
Although, it was interesting that Connie walked in right when Sabrina said, "Who knows, maybe you already met her?" about possibly meeting the woman of his dreams.
A Connie-Milo pairing seems very random. And she needs to seriously consider this: she would consciously be stepping from THE Sonny Corinthos, which, less face it, is pretty damn incredible, to a guy named Milo. Seriously.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Dante, everyone hates you. Your wife can't stand to be in the same room with you. Even your father-in-law's pissed at you (re: "let it go, man"). Please, leave my TV screen.
It's too bad Helena's henchmen didn't snuff you out when they had the chance.
Edited by nightfan, Apr 23 2013, 09:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Brenda looks very cute and well put together in her airport outfit.
And her dream of she and Sonny together in Rome was just heartbreaking. They so obviously belong together, and this is a Sonny and Connie fan talking.

The reason why Milo is going for unavailable women all the time is because he doesn't really want a woman. Connie, you should have went there. We're ALL thinking it!
Wait, maybe not, after just seeing the preview... Milo and LuLu have sex?! And how is Dante NOT going to beat the living shit out of him when finds that out?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

LOVED today's episode. Great mix of characters and story lines. I like how they are finding ways to integrate the town and have different characters interacting. Pickle Lila is silly - but in that nice soapy way. And I really like that it's turning into a kind of umbrella story that involves many people in town.

NuLu and Milo are cute.
Yeah to Mac/Felicia :-)
Michael/AJ have a cute father/son relationship. Makes sense that Michael is the more adult than his 3 parents. LOL.
Nice to see Shawn get to interact with others.
And of course - NIZ!!!! Their pants scene was awesome. Rewatched it a gazillion times. Tender, sweet, funny, and spicy. Yum, yum. They are the secret ingredient. ;-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

today was the first time i liked NuLulu, so theres that

And as sick as i am of this stupid relish storyline, Pickle-Tracy made me bust out laughing :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

To my surprise, I like Milo and Nululu. :peek: But, I don't think they're gonna be more than friends.
Offline Profile Goto Top

slygirl1234

Sonny and Brenda are just amazing! I lmao when people say she slept with Michael. Are you sure you are watching GH? No where in there it shows or says she did. You're making me go O_o with your rating about her sleeping with Michael. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Shawn revealing his past obsession with Pickle Lila was perfection.
Tracy's Pickle Tracy was concerning. (Need more creativity from you, Ms. Q!)
Maxie's outfit is too old for her. That's for a 45-year-old socialite. Especially with the grandma pearls. And their matching earrings. Especially with a freaking brooch.
The ring twist was unexpected and a nice touch. I couldn't figure out where Felicia got it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic