Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (16,151 Views)
nightfan

WrecklessLove
Apr 24 2013, 05:37 PM
today was the first time i liked NuLulu, so theres that

And as sick as i am of this stupid relish storyline, Pickle-Tracy made me bust out laughing :blulaugh:
"Stupid relish storyline?" I'm a deprived Days fan. For me, this is the height of corporate intrigue! I love the Pickle Lila storyline and can't wait to find out who wins, but hope the story doesn't go that quickly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I really like NuLulu. I never cared for JMB's Lulu so for the first time, I'm not ignoring Lulu's story line LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

nightfan
Apr 24 2013, 08:58 PM
WrecklessLove
Apr 24 2013, 05:37 PM
today was the first time i liked NuLulu, so theres that

And as sick as i am of this stupid relish storyline, Pickle-Tracy made me bust out laughing :blulaugh:
"Stupid relish storyline?" I'm a deprived Days fan. For me, this is the height of corporate intrigue! I love the Pickle Lila storyline and can't wait to find out who wins, but hope the story doesn't go that quickly.
I just dont have a taste for it. pun intended
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

The relish story is a bit of a stretch -- two corporate moguls are putting all their eggs in this basket? -- but I'm enjoying it.

Loved the ring thing yesterday with Lulu/Maxie/Felicia. And loving the Liz/AJ/Nik triangle developing, too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

WHOA! :o I'm shocked AJ threw it in Liz face that she slept with Nik. Not cool. :ermm: :glare:
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 25 2013, 01:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I enjoy today epsidoe of GH. I love my Patrina and Elizabeth.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

doesnt seem like its gonna last long, but the little bit of awesomeness im getting from Patrina is making my life :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Am I the only one who thinks Milo is only good looking from the neck down??? :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nik was smoking hot in his hospital bed.
Team Tracy
AJ/Liz pitiful grown people acting like they are still in Junior High School
Patrick/Sabrina :puke: :bs:
Britt shutting down Ellie, worth it weight in gold. Excuse me Ellie, you are not connected to the surrogacy, STFU and move on. Don't need to put pressure on the DA office in regards to being hit by Connie
Dante, needs to chill out and give Lulu some space :biggrin:
Offline Profile Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Tammy
Apr 25 2013, 04:02 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Milo is only good looking from the neck down??? :shrug:
In the words of Michael Jackson, u are not alone
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Few comments about today's show.

1. Oh AJ! :facepalm:

2. Really Maxie? :toetap:

3. I like Sabrina and Patrick. Just something different.

4. Lulu not remembering things has potential.

5. In my opinion Milo is cute, not hot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Hope they don't totally screw up the only married couple on GH,though I have not seen any chemistry between Dante and the new LuLu so far.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Msassy02
Member Avatar

I really really liked lulu and dante together. but the new lulu and dante r not gonna work . it will help with the baby storyline making it easier for maxie to keep the baby snd finally maybe they will hook Milo up with lulu. they would be a cute storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

I was never really a fan of Lante and with the nuLulu looks like I'm not going to be. I don't see any chemistry plus I find them to be boring.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Apr 25 2013, 07:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm still trying to figure out why Helena willed her wardrobe to Maxie...
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I sort of liked the Aj/Liz scenes. I think it was a classic case of foot in mouth disease when Aj blurted out the affair thing to Liz, but I didn't get the feeling he was throwing it in her face at all. It wasn't a cool moment for poor Aj but I immediately sensed the "Oh shit I shouldn't have said that" moment from him and his regret was plastered all over his face. I LOVED the way he tried to explain this to her, AJ said, "I don't know how to do this. It's been a long time since I've felt really close to a woman" and it made perfect sense to me. I really loved their scenes and I'm rooting for them to make it, jump over all the hurdles and come out stronger in the end. HOpefully the one that will redeem AJ is Elizabeth, or should I say..her love. These two have such great potential and I'd like to see them tackle all their problems head on.....I love the honesty in Aj and I know that won't last long but I think it should....he should never hold anything in when it comes to Elizabeth...if he sleeps with someone now that they are not together, he should just tell Liz when/if she decides to give him another chance...no secrets or lies...then again it wouldn't be a soap if nothing happened, lol.

I'm really liking NuLulu and thought her and Milo's scenes were very cute the other day....and boy is Dante going to freak when he finds out that it was Milo who took Lulu home from the bar.....innocently enough of course but it's hysterical....loved the look on Milo's face when Dante shattered the glass.

Sabrina and Patrick are cute, I'm fine with Patrick getting some loving and anticipating the inevitable return of Robin....whenever it happens, it's going to be great.

I like the relish storyline...as a long time viewer of Days, that is the one thing that I can't stand about that soap...the fact that they have NO business story lines and when they do launch them they fall flat and last 2 weeks....give me business relish any day over nothing...
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

AJ really effed up bad, he was sorry about what he said, but, the trust is broken right now. Liz was devastated. She confided in him, and the last thing
she expected was he would bring the affair up again in an argument. I believe they will get past it, but they have a bumpy road ahead. Liz may not
forgive him anytime soon.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 26 2013, 02:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I do not enjoy GH today at all so I fast forward all scene but not Carly & Sabrina scene...
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

I spent 90% turning the channel and hitting the mute button while watching GH.
Felix/Sabrina/Patrick :sleep: :sleep:
Anna/Duke it was about time for them :sex4:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anon

Very weak show today, found myself doing other things and just listening to it in the background. Very curious what Johnny wants, and the only remotely interesting scenes today had Maxie in them. Ellie is becoming stalkerish, and Sabrina and Patrick are boring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic