Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (16,077 Views)
Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I don't get why they are making obsessed over Maxie, just plain dumb.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I've said it before, but Nikolas is back and hotter than ever. I'm glad he's going to be sticking around for awhile. I laughed out loud when Elizabeth came back in the room and snatched up his pants. It's great to see Elizabeth back on the front-burner.

It was nice to see Luke, Laura, Scotty, Nikolas and Dante all together at the hospital while Lulu was being checked out. And we even got not just one but two Dante and Sonny hugs. While I realize it was meant to be over the top and geared to freak Lulu out more, Olivia's bringing the balloons and sign to the airport was a nice realistic touch. People do that all the time and I can totally see Olivia doing something like that.

I have to say the wardrobe and hair department is much better at GH than at Days. I loved Connie and Anna's look today (Friday episode).
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Seriously? Maxie giving the smackdown to Ellie? Carly's heart to heart with Sabrina? Britt's manipulating Patrick? That was all interesting! The only slightly snoozeworthy thing was Anna and Duke, but even that was OK. I watched the whole show.

Connie's on my shitlist for treating "new Maxie" that way and firing her so callously.

I'm rooting for Ellie to get to the truth about Maxie's baby, and how better to do that than with a flash drive!

Just what kind of game is Britt playing? She's reminding me of Sami on Days, long ago threatening to have an abortion, to manipulate Austin. I don't believe she plans to go through with it, but can't figure out her angle. This couldn't have been just about cancelling a date that Patrina could easily reschedule.

Maxie, how in the HELL were you eight and a half house late for work just from hanging out at the pub (we saw that) and helping Dante (it was short!) and laying the smackdown on Ellie at the hospital (again, something that didn't take that long).
Definitely not a good example on your first day of work.

Cheering for Ellie with all I've got right now! But for a woman of science who's supposedly smart, she couldn't be stupider for not going to the most logical thing: that it's Spinelli's baby.
What kinds of secrets do people hide about babies? Well, the #1 one is PATERNITY, Ellie!! :soapbox:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

LW looked so beautiful today! Love the hair and makeup.

I wonder what Johnny wants with Konnie?

I just can't with Sabrina/Patrick/Brit....Free Patrick!

I have to admit I liked Konnie today, she's not as bad as she use to be.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Apr 26 2013, 09:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 26 2013, 09:02 PM
LW looked so beautiful today! Love the hair and makeup.

I wonder what Johnny wants with Konnie?

I just can't with Sabrina/Patrick/Brit....Free Patrick!

I have to admit I liked Konnie today, she's not as bad as she use to be.
The look on new Maxie's ace when Connie fired her said it all.
You do NOT treat people like that, especially during this down economy.
Connie was a stone cold bitch for treating that poor girl that way. Breaking her heart that way. She's on my shitlist today and I hope Connie DIES for it.
Hopefully, she'll redeem herself. But that wasn't very humanitarian. So for now, I'm voting for Connie to die a terrible death. Karma's a bitch, Connie/kate/whoeverthehellyouare.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Redeem herself for what? This is in character for her, Kate always treated her staff crappy. This is nothing new.

Quote:

I hope Connie DIES for it.

I can live with this.... :P
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Apr 26 2013, 09:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

^^^ You're right, she's always treated the staff badly, however, she shouldn't burn bridges with Maxie. She doesn't have anyone reliable
working with her in the office now. It's pointless Konnie/Kate is still in town, anyway. It's long overdue for her departure.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 26 2013, 10:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

It's no surprise Britt had no intention of having an abortion.
Sabrina's dress is too girlish, just perfect for her personality, though.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 29 2013, 02:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Britt is playing Patrick's dumb ass like a fiddle. :eyeroll: I knew it!

I have to say, I'm liking Konnie thus far. I can deal with her in this mode as long she doesn't go back to being the over the top cartoon character that she was.

AJ and Carly, lord help me, I like these two when they are around each other. Their banter completely cracks me up.

My daughter has the same Cinderella pajamas as Emma. I guess Patrick shops at the Disney Store as well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

The sleeping beauty scene with Patrick/Sabrina :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Team Britt because she makes Patrick act like an adult
Sonny/AJ , two grown men acting like juveniles
Molly, liar liar pants on fire, you really enjoyed that kiss from Rafe
Sam you were bullied into being Rafe foster mother, deal with it
I rather have them get rid of Felix, than Johnny
Goodbye BB, i will miss your sexy smile :blush:
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Apr 29 2013, 03:46 PM
The sleeping beauty scene with Patrick/Sabrina :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Sonny/AJ , two grown men acting like juveniles
Molly, liar liar pants on fire, you really enjoyed that kiss from Rafe
Sam you were bullied into being Rafe foster mother, deal with it
Goodbye BB, i will miss your sexy smile :blush:
Posted Image
Patrick is the only person that's acted like an adult in the situation. Britt's behavior is manipulative
and childish. And, furthermore, playing games hasn't made Patrick do anything. He's simply a good guy who's
been conflicted but he wants to do the right thing by Britt and the baby. Britt is dirty, and I hope her games backfire.

Sam, you were bullied into being Rafe foster mother, deal with it

Sam wasn't bullied into being Rafe's foster mother, although it's new to her, she's doing a good job.

I like Felix, but I'm dissappointed tptb got rid of Johnny. I miss BB. He is so fine.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 29 2013, 09:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Im one of the few people on the planet who loves Carly, but if she dont STFU sometimes...
I actually like Sonny and Olivia's friendship. I dont think it will go past that tho
Molly/Rafe/TJ = blah!
AJ is a tool. always has been. im not buying this new and improved bs
Britt is a manipultive B. i just cant with her. and i dont really understand how anyone who loved Scrubs can be ok with her manipulating Patrick and mistreating Emma
Johnny fine as hell
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

WrecklessLove
Apr 29 2013, 05:07 PM
Im one of the few people on the planet who loves Carly, but if she dont STFU sometimes...
I actually like Sonny and Olivia's friendship. I dont think it will go past that tho
Molly/Rafe/TJ = blah!
AJ is a tool. always has been. im not buying this new and improved bs
Britt is a manipultive B. i just cant with her. and i dont really understand how anyone who loved Scrubs can be ok with her manipulating Patrick and mistreating Emma
Johnny fine as hell
Britt is a manipulative B. I just can't with her, and I don't really understand how anyone who loved Scrubs can be ok with her manipulating Patrick and mistreating Emma

I can't with Britt either. She's a real biatch. Even if I wasn't a Scrubs fan, I wouldn't approve of what Britt has done, and is doing, now.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 29 2013, 05:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

just read that I will have Patrina Scene today, I will tune in to watch it on soapnet. I will fast forward Britch Scene anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I will miss having Brandon Barash on my screen. He's a wonderful actor and I wish nothing but the best for him in the future.

Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 26 2013, 09:47 PM
Redeem herself for what? This is in character for her, Kate always treated her staff crappy. This is nothing new.

Quote:

It's fine if that's in character for Kate. But I'm not OK with that. How can I be sympathetic to a character who treats people so harshly, especially in this economy. That's not professional. Ethical people in management handle these things with a thing called tact.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

nightfan
Apr 29 2013, 09:55 PM
EJ_SamiFF

Quote:

It's fine if that's in character for Kate. But I'm not OK with that. How can I be sympathetic to a character who treats people so harshly, especially in this economy. That's not professional. Ethical people in management handle these things with a thing called tact.
I understand you aren't sympathetic to Kate, but you want her dead. IMO, that's way over the top. Yes, she's a biatch who doesn't give a damn
about ethics or professionalism,(it's not right) but a death wish is too much. It is what it is also in real life. Some people in business don't
give a damn.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 29 2013, 10:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

soapsudz
Apr 29 2013, 10:16 PM
nightfan
Apr 29 2013, 09:55 PM
EJ_SamiFF

Quote:

I understand you aren't sympathetic to Kate, but you want her dead. IMO, that's way over the top. Yes, she's a biatch who doesn't give a damn
about ethics or professionalism,(it's not right) but a death wish is too much. It is what it is also in real life. Some people in business don't
give a damn.
Forgive me if I might be over the top at times. I'm a soap fan who sometimes posts while watching live and the passion is raw! lol. In hindsight, and in real life, certainly the punishment shouldn't be death. But it would be SWEET to watch Connie be knocked down a few pegs, maybe lose HER dream job in a callous way. And then she can have an epiphany. Or realize what's true about karma.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

WrecklessLove
Apr 29 2013, 05:07 PM
I'm not rooting for her to win with Patrick, but she's becoming fun to watch.

Pretty good episode. I'm really enjoying AJ trying to start over, but getting sucked into old patterns. The Davis girls were a highlight as well. Did Kristina just fade into off-screenville? Hope so.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Apr 30 2013, 01:49 AM
Did Kristina just fade into off-screenville? Hope so.
I read that they let go of the actress who played Kristina, which doesn't break my heart one bit, but I'm wondering if they are going to even bother to write her off. Wasn't she working at the prison last time we saw her?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic