Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (16,282 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Apr 30 2013, 08:02 AM
granolagirl
Apr 30 2013, 01:49 AM
Did Kristina just fade into off-screenville? Hope so.
I read that they let go of the actress who played Kristina, which doesn't break my heart one bit, but I'm wondering if they are going to even bother to write her off. Wasn't she working at the prison last time we saw her?
I think so -- seeing "Pentonville" on Johnny's prison togs was the only reason I even thought of her, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

For CarlyPosted Image
The triangle from hell recipes began because all the adults are acting like a bunch of juveniles :toetap:
NikPosted Image
Ellie/Maxie/Olivia/ConniePosted Image
Edited by natdot99, Apr 30 2013, 02:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Apr 30 2013, 08:02 AM
granolagirl
Apr 30 2013, 01:49 AM
Did Kristina just fade into off-screenville? Hope so.
I read that they let go of the actress who played Kristina, which doesn't break my heart one bit, but I'm wondering if they are going to even bother to write her off. Wasn't she working at the prison last time we saw her?
Johnny mentioned to Connie yesterday that Sonny found out that Kristina had been talking to Johnny at Pentonville and had her community service transferred to another facility. I think that's about as much as we'll get for a send-off, at least until they decide to bring her back as a recast in the future and suddenly start mentioning her a lot again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

if they absolutely have to bring her back, i hope its Lexi who plays her again. Not that the character in general is above being recast again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

I loved Lexi, and would like her back again, but I'd also be fine with another recast as long as they get one who can act. The only time I enjoyed the last Kristina was when she chased Connie around with the baseball bat.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

This NuLu/Milo stuff is just making me angry on so many levels. im trying to ride this out because i know the ultimate goal is to have her fall back in love with Dante, but im just annoyed.

Carly is a bitch and i love her lol

Ellie sure is on my damn screen a lot for someone listed as recurring

I kinda love Mafia Sonny. He's so sexy when he has that murderous rage in his eyes lol i know a lot of people were happy the show went more towards the hospital and away from the mob, but i am so excited about the upcoming mob storyline! im an action girl. i wanna see bullets flying :blulaugh:
Edited by WrecklessLove, Apr 30 2013, 05:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Although NuLulu and Milo have chemistry, I don't like the direction the storyline has taken.

I didn't know Ellie was recurring,I thought she's on contract. It would be fine with me if she was backburned. She grates on my nerves
meddling in Maxie's business, she's becoming very annoying.

Sonny is very sexy. :wub2: He's in his element involved with an interesting mob story, however, I don't want GH revolved totally
around mob and violence again.

Carly is such a jealous biatch! How dare she tell AJ let Liz go!
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 30 2013, 08:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

O.M.G. Carly & AJ!!!!!!!! I don't know what it is, but I like those two. Not so much as a couple but when they are snipping at eachother lol.
Edited by Tammy, Apr 30 2013, 10:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Tammy
Apr 30 2013, 10:08 PM
O.M.G. Carly & AJ!!!!!!!! I don't know what it is, but I like those two. Not so much as a couple but when they are snipping at eachother lol.
ICAM. I know it's so wrong on so many levels to like them together, but I cannot help myself! I like their banter but I doubt they go there with them as a serious couple of after 20+ years of venom and doing nasty crap to each other. This will probably be just a little hate sex and a lot of regret.

So apparently Lulu not only lost her memory but her sense of decency too? Poor Dante. Obviously, Max got all the brains and common sense while Milo got the body. At this point, I'm rooting for Dante to beat the hell out of Milo.

Nikolas, sorry Nik fans but he's returned to Prince Dickolas to me again. Not digging him making another play for Liz.

I'm really enjoying RC's version of Sonny, or maybe I'm just enjoying the fact that the whole show doesn't revolve around him and the unholy trio?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy nominations have been announced!

Click here to see who was nominated from GH!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8808776/1/
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic