Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (16,133 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

I had just heard about Ethan but yeah, I was completely surprised by Emily's appearance.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Jax and Brenda engaged :angry: .No no no... She dosent belong with the boring hottie, she belongs with Sonny her soulmate!!!!. If Sonny would have read that letter they would be together. Jax is 2nd choice...

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kyan

Happy to see Rachel Ames back on the show. Audrey and Steve had such a beautiful story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

It was nice to see Audrey back, Elizabeth needs her grandmother.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JarlenaLante
Apr 2 2013, 03:45 PM
I loved all the heart in today's episode. Even though I preferred Amber to Natalia in the role of Emily, seeing her, Monica and Alan in the Q mansion again was sooooo meaningful (and was a complete shock). Monica's "What the hell is in this relish" was the perfect way to end the ghostly visits.

Speaking of visits, I am over the moon that Jax and Brenda are engaged. I always felt Guza threw both characters under the bus to prop Sonny and Carly in 2010-2011, so I'm glad Jax and Brenda have found happiness together. Even though Ingo and Laura Wright do have chemistry together, I want Jax far away from Carly.

Wasn't too surprised to see Ethan, but I am intrigued by his mentioning the kidnappings are a distraction. The game seems to be afoot.

Since Robert saw Robin alive, my prediction is we will see him again close to everyone finding out Robin is alive---or he will wake up with no memories.

Have to admit, I teared up when the episode concluded. I also want to give Cartini props for finding the perfect flashbacks to accompany current stories and character reflections.
I'm shocked Jax & Brenda are engaged!!!! They have chemistry, but Brenda's soulmate is Sonny.
Although Carly isn't Jax first love, I'd prefer if they got back together. CarJax has a strong
connection, and a family.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 2 2013, 07:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I enjoy watch GH today, Good for Jax and Brenda, cuz i def want them stay way from my sonny and carly...
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

What an AMAZING episode! Was not expecting Emily to be back. But loved that whole confrontation to get Monica and Tracy to be "friends".

When Jax said that he was engaged I was so upset. Then a second later it dawned on me he was engaged to Brenda and I was yelling OMG OMG OMG. Totally not expecting that twist.

Loved the way they brought Steve and Audrey in.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

I hope EVERY GH fan watches this week. Fans past and present. The emotions, the rich history, the writing... I bawled at the end and I just started watching, consistently, this year.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

In honor of General Hospital 50th anniversary I am posting a fan made video with the Afters-life is beautiful. This video is filled with so many great memories. :wub2:

Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Apr 2 2013, 07:53 PM
JarlenaLante
Apr 2 2013, 03:45 PM
I loved all the heart in today's episode. Even though I preferred Amber to Natalia in the role of Emily, seeing her, Monica and Alan in the Q mansion again was sooooo meaningful (and was a complete shock). Monica's "What the hell is in this relish" was the perfect way to end the ghostly visits.

Speaking of visits, I am over the moon that Jax and Brenda are engaged. I always felt Guza threw both characters under the bus to prop Sonny and Carly in 2010-2011, so I'm glad Jax and Brenda have found happiness together. Even though Ingo and Laura Wright do have chemistry together, I want Jax far away from Carly.

Wasn't too surprised to see Ethan, but I am intrigued by his mentioning the kidnappings are a distraction. The game seems to be afoot.

Since Robert saw Robin alive, my prediction is we will see him again close to everyone finding out Robin is alive---or he will wake up with no memories.

Have to admit, I teared up when the episode concluded. I also want to give Cartini props for finding the perfect flashbacks to accompany current stories and character reflections.
I'm shocked Jax & Brenda are engaged!!!! They have chemistry, but Brenda's soulmate is Sonny.
Although Carly isn't Jax first love, I'd prefer if they got back together. CarJax has a strong
connection, and a family.
I fully admit to being torn about what the endgame should be for Jax/Brenda/Sonny/Carly. While a part of me feels we will see Brenda and Sonny reunite and leave off into the sunset together, I'm not ready yet for that to happen. IMO there needs to be some restorative work done on this quad over time for me to want Sonny and Brenda together or Jax and Carly. The only way I would ever accept Jax and Carly together is if we never see Carly and Sonny sleeping together ever again. Sonny can't be her go-back---she would need to fully commit to Jax, and Jax would need to put his love for Carly above his feud with Sonny. Right now it's been 3 months since Carly's relationship with Todd ended, and about 5 since things ended with Johnny. I would like to see Carly stay single for awhile and learn to depend on herself, especially now Jason is gone. I just remember this scene at the PCPD last August during the pathogen scare where Jax and Sonny started going in to it again, and it made me want to scream. The various games all 4 played with each other in the spring and summer of 2011 made me want to :headbang: . Right now, I am happy Jax and Brenda are together, but would accept if they aren't endgame, depending on how the story gets played out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Jax is the only man who I could tolerate Carly with.
Online Profile Goto Top

Anon

I read that Robert was supposed to be a part of the 50th celebration but he was put into the Faison story last minute in place of Luke. I guess TG needed emergency back surgery so they rewrote the whole Switzerland/Faison plot so TR could step in. They went with putting him into a coma to give some sort of satisfaction to the fans who have been waiting for someone to find out Robin was still alive. I also read that after this whole Ice Princess storyline is over that TG wil need more surgery so I would expect to see Robert again around then. As for Tiffany, she definitely will not be showing up, she has had major medical problems in recent years. Doctors had to remove half of her jaw because of a degenerative bone disorder, I felt so terrible for her when I saw her story on one of the entertainment shows a few years ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

LPS
Apr 2 2013, 11:02 PM
Jax is the only man who I could tolerate Carly with.
I agree, he actually made Carly likable for me and that's a big accomplishment.

For me it will always be Sonny and Brenda, she's also the only woman that ever made me tolerate Sonny. I've never cared for him since.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

LW's Carly has only had chemistry with Jax. He makes her likeable IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Anon
Apr 2 2013, 11:57 PM
As for Tiffany, she definitely will not be showing up, she has had major medical problems in recent years. Doctors had to remove half of her jaw because of a degenerative bone disorder, I felt so terrible for her when I saw her story on one of the entertainment shows a few years ago.
From Summer of 2011 :(

This is encouraging though...

http://wyattfan213.tumblr.com/post/41561614261/regarding-sharon-wyatt
Offline Profile Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Sorry nothing could make Carly likable including Jax. She's a horrible piece of trash and LW plays her with no reddeeming quality. No thanks to CarJax. Jax did his jail time with her already and he was destroyed in that pairing. He became nothing but a shell of a man who he use to be. I love J&B but I know better to be too excited or get my hopes up. Tiic always find a way to trash them to prop S&C up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Laura grabbed that gun pretty fast.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I don't care what anyone says, Luke and Laura are still great together. Despite all the damage that hack Guza did to them and their story, they still click and I can see still see something between them when they look at each other. And don't try to tell me that I'm living in the past and/or seeing things! LOL! :P

Is evil old Helena really dead??

Brenda/Jax/Sonny/Carly, I can't bring myself to give a hoot anymore. Usually Carly annoys me, but I found her rather amusing today when she snuck into Sonny's and eavesdropped. Did she leave lacy underwear on the floor, or was I seeing things?

The Milo/Sabrina junk was just filler to me today. I'm ready for the nurse's ball to get started!

I hope they show more classic flashbacks this week. I really enjoyed the ones they showed yesterday of Steve and Audrey.

And the best part of this past week? NO Kate/Connie BS!! :cheer:

Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Miss Rhi
Apr 3 2013, 12:30 AM
Anon
Apr 2 2013, 11:57 PM
As for Tiffany, she definitely will not be showing up, she has had major medical problems in recent years. Doctors had to remove half of her jaw because of a degenerative bone disorder, I felt so terrible for her when I saw her story on one of the entertainment shows a few years ago.
From Summer of 2011 :(

This is encouraging though...

http://wyattfan213.tumblr.com/post/41561614261/regarding-sharon-wyatt
This is so very sad...Glad she's doing much better though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Yes sir here we go again for round 547853 of the Jax/Brenda/Sonny/Carly quad. I'm still glad Jax and especially Brenda are back for the Nurse's Ball. I was also glad to have Sonny's FIRST TRUE love back on my screen again. I sometimes felt Guza/Phelps were slapping Sonny and Brenda fans in the face with his romance with Kate.

I wished we had gotten the extended opening all month---I hope it's back for the Nurse's Ball episodes.

It was nice to see Sam so carefree and happy today.

Can't wait to see Dr. Drake Senior tomorrow!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic