Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (16,140 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 2 2013, 04:08 PM
Jax and Brenda engaged :angry: .No no no... She dosent belong with the boring hottie, she belongs with Sonny her soulmate!!!!. If Sonny would have read that letter they would be together. Jax is 2nd choice...

She doesn't belong with the boring hottie, she belongs with Sonny her soulmate!!!!.
IMO there's nothing boring about Jax the hottie. He just isn't Brenda's soulmate and they should only remain friends.
An engagement is a mistake.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

I was :cheer: :cheer: when Sonny told Brenda to leave his home.
Carly needs to stop trying to be Sonny's savior.
Boo Hoo, Hannah Montana Sabrina is still mad that Patrick has not asked her to the dance, honey have you seen Milo abs :wub:
Helena from hell is finally gone, :hail: :hail: it about time that chapter of GH is closed
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Apr 3 2013, 07:07 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Jax and Brenda engaged :angry: .No no no... She dosent belong with the boring hottie, she belongs with Sonny her soulmate!!!!. If Sonny would have read that letter they would be together. Jax is 2nd choice...

She doesn't belong with the boring hottie, she belongs with Sonny her soulmate!!!!.
IMO there's nothing boring about Jax the hottie. He just isn't Brenda's soulmate and they should only remain friends.
Sorry I disagree! Jax is bor-ing. He's her safe choice, a good guy but her passion lays with Sonny. They are addicted to each other, they always come back for a hit. Today Brenda was rubbing it in Sonny's face that she is engaged to Jax, she wants him to chase her IMO. She always does this. She uses Jax(Sonnys mortal enemy) to rile Sonny up. Brenda needs to quit playing and grow up.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Apr 3 2013, 07:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I really have to wonder if Helena is REALLY dead......for some reason, I just can't see that happening. I almost felt like, with her "death", the past 30 years just sort of -----finished........I don't know, something just doesn't feel "right" about this death.

Brenda, to me, proved that Sonny will always be her heart today. And once again, I felt bad for Jax.....he's always second with her, no matter what Brenda says. If Sonny would have even hinted that she wanted him back, Brenda would have dumped Jax in a heartbeat.

I'm excited about seeing Noah Drake back! I LOVED he and Bobbie back in the day- one of my favorite couples! I hope it happens again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 3 2013, 07:46 PM
soapsudz
Apr 3 2013, 07:07 PM
EJ_SamiFF

Sorry I disagree! Jax is bor-ing. He's her safe choice, a good guy but her passion lays with Sonny. They are addicted to each other, they always come back for a hit. Today Brenda was rubbing it in Sonny's face that she is engaged to Jax, she wants him to chase her IMO. She always does this. She uses Jax(Sonnys mortal enemy) to rile Sonny up. Brenda needs to quit playing and grow up.
I agree with you that Jax is Brenda's safe choice, he's always been there for her. The hot, faithful friend to the rescue.
I don't think Brenda intentionally uses Jax to rile Sonny up, it's just they have a connection and an addiction to each
other. Brenda had to see Sonny one more time before she officially moves on with Jax. But Sonny & Brenda will never
have closure because their addiction and connection is extremely intense and powerful. That being said, Jax knows
this. He is making a mistake marrying Brenda. He should not be moving on with her. But, then again, maybe
he wants to marry her despite knowing the truth, because he can get back at Sonny by making Brenda his wife
again. He loves Brenda, but he also hates Sonny. What better way to get back at him than marry the only woman he's
truly loved.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 3 2013, 08:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Jax is chasing a dream..He's better off with Skye or ..Carly lol. Brenda will always have feelings for Sonny, he is the love of her life. At this point Sonny really dosent deserve Brenda's love but I can't stop rooting for them, EVERYTIME they are in a room together you see the passion between them.

Poor Jax
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Jax is chasing a dream. Sonny and Brenda's passion is undeniable!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Needless to say, I am heartbroken over Helena's death. RC doesn't seem to be a big fan of hers, which surprises me because he's all about camp. I was hoping that when the time came to end her, that it would be on the hills of a huge umbrella storyline that she was responsible for and that her death could be a who dunnit...something that would have a lasting effect. I almost feel like the death of such a major villain in GH history has become an afterthought.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Anything is possible. Helena may not be dead afterall.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 3 2013, 08:34 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Helena isn't dead, she's going to come back, she's like the Stefano of gh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 3 2013, 08:44 PM
Helena isn't dead, she's going to come back, she's like the Stefano of gh.
Although I ordinarily would agree, can we really be so sure now? This is the 50th anniversary. Would a soap really take that risk? Cheapen such a momentous occasion with a fake "death" as opposed to a death? I just don't see it happening. Helena is a well known character, back since the days of Elizabeth Taylor playing the role. I can believe that they made her dead-dead for a memorable 50th anniversary.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I had a devil of a time trying to watch & understand those Sonny/Brenda scenes. It was almost like watching an episode of Dick Tracy with Mumbles & Breathless Mahoney. SPEAK THE FUCK UP AND ENUNCIATE YOU TWO IDIOTS!
Online Profile Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 3 2013, 09:07 PM
I had a devil of a time trying to watch & understand those Sonny/Brenda scenes. It was almost like watching an episode of Dick Tracy with Mumbles & Breathless Mahoney. SPEAK THE FUCK UP AND ENUNCIATE YOU TWO IDIOTS!
LOL!

I thought the original Jax-Brenda-Sonny triangle was pretty riveting at times - but it's gotten old for me. Today's angst was just "eh" IMO. Actually, that's kind of how I felt about the whole episode.

Brenda's face looks weird. Too much filler. And that makes me sad. And I don't think Sonny has heat with anyone anymore. He's just become a tired, dirty old man. Too much disgusting history of a misogynistic mobster. I was a fan of his and his mob story decades ago, but not anymore. Too much over exposure has burned me out on him, as well as any hope/interest in his possible redemption. I'm sick of the fact that he never pays for any of his crimes, and all women are made stupid by his penis.

Sad to see that Jax is being written as Brenda's Mac. He was a viable love interest of hers once. Why do all the women on this show choose the emotionally abusive asshole? Brenda, Felicia, Laura. Ugh.

So not vested in Patrick-Sabrina. Yuck. Their difference in age and maturity are glaring. JP should have more riveting story!!! What a waste. :badmood:

I can't wait for Nik to wake up. I hated the Niz sleazy affair. But I'm totally getting sucked into Niz 2. Maybe because the writers are actually trying to make sense of that cluster fuck of a story. And those 2 really have amazing history and chemistry. Nik and Liz are both flawed people who are good at heart. And L&L have been trashed by so many regimes - I'm kind of salivating at the idea of a Niz/Quiz triangle. :cheer:

Can't wait for the Nurse's Ball. And Lucy makes every scene fun. :wub:

Offline Profile Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

I was very disappointed by Helena's death. Very anti-climactic. She deserved a much bigger send off!!!!

:toetap:
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

happy
Apr 3 2013, 10:34 PM
I was very disappointed by Helena's death. Very anti-climactic. She deserved a much bigger send off!!!!

:toetap:
She deserved a much bigger send off!!!!

Helena has been declared dead before. If she was really gone, she would have a much bigger send off. I suspect there's
a whole lot more to this storyline. It's not the end of Helena Cassadine, IMO.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 3 2013, 10:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I liked Sonny and Carly when Carly was portrayed by the first actress. I'm not a fan of LW's version. She reminds me of Stafford's Phyllis. Too over the top and in your face. And I LOVED LW's work on Loving.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

I can't believe that she is really gone. There was no real build up to Luke shooting her. There was no real confrontation between them, no Luke telling her all the terrible things she did to him and Laura and their family and friends. :soapbox:

It was too fast, R.C. can't be that much in love with Sabrina to cut their story into nothing. :frustration:

I really hope there is more to the story. :toetap:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I have been LOVING this week of GH. Even the weaker parts don't bother me much. The way the show is honoring its history and beloved characters, without completely sidelining the newbies, deserves so much recognition and love.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Damn at what VM did to her face, no wonder they had her hair covering most of it yesterday. The loose ponytail she's sporting today made me really realize how weird it looks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Why is it always Brenda's life Carly is obsessed with butting into?She hates that both men she obsessives over have loved Brenda,she hates the thought of both men being with someone else,well u cannot have both men lady,I hate Carly when Brenda is around,she such a spiteful bitch,get over whatever this hate for Brenda is.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic