Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (15,550 Views)
nightfan

LPS
Apr 7 2013, 04:53 PM
I think the age between Sabrina and Patrick gets noticed a lot because there is this brother/sister vibe between them. If they naturally came across as sensual together, no one would care.

I'm just sick of everyone and their mother talking about the "wonderful Sabrina". If I hear one more person prop her, I'm gonna pop a vein, LOL. I can see her being paired with Milo or Spinelli, but not Patrick. She's in the wrong group.
See, I come at it from a different angle. It seems like Milo's getting all the propping. If I hear one more time about "Magic Milo" (a degrading term to begin with, as he's clearly being objectified for his physique, which is unbecoming of any woman calling him that on the show) and how great he is, and how any woman would be lucky to have him (read: not because of his brains or sense of humor, but for his bod) I will puke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'll call him Magic Milo for his banging bod all day long. I give no fucks.
Online Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Oh come on! The Magic Milo thing is fun and Milo seems to have embraced his role as the hottie with body. :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I saw a SnB deleted scene from Fridays show,soooo annoying they cut such an important moment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

nightfan
Apr 7 2013, 05:49 PM
LPS
I think the age between Sabrina and Patrick gets noticed a lot because there is this brother/sister vibe between them. If they naturally came across as sensual together, no one would care.

I'm just sick of everyone and their mother talking about the "wonderful Sabrina". If I hear one more person prop her, I'm gonna pop a vein, LOL. I can see her being paired with Milo or Spinelli, but not Patrick. She's in the wrong group.
See, I come at it from a different angle. It seems like Milo's getting all the propping. If I hear one more time about "Magic Milo" (a degrading term to begin with, as he's clearly being objectified for his physique, which is unbecoming of any woman calling him that on the show) and how great he is, and how any woman would be lucky to have him (read: not because of his brains or sense of humor, but for his bod) I will puke.

No, Sabrina has been getting prop by every character on the show, not Milo. Heck the even had Todd prop her, Ellie when she got hit by Connie, and some random patient. Milo has a nice body and I see nothing wrong with that, period. :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Am I the only one who wants Milo to turn out gay and be with Felix?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

psychofan
Apr 8 2013, 11:47 AM
Fuck Felix. I want Milo to turn out to be gay and be with ME! lol
Online Profile Goto Top

Anon

nightfan
Apr 7 2013, 05:49 PM
LPS

Milo agreed to and performed a striptease act at Connie's bachelorette party where he was given that moniker. You do not dance around a bunch of drunk women taking off your clothes if you have any problem with objectification. If he has no problem with it, I have no problem with it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I LOVE today's episode! Mac + Felicia = :wub:

Frisco back to being a shitty father since he can't have Felicia. No surprise there.

Magic Milo striptease = made of WIN

Richard Simmons :lol:

Anna + Duke = :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

psychofan
Apr 8 2013, 11:47 AM
I REALLY want this. Practically salivating over it.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Apr 8 2013, 01:38 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar

Yeah, I'm gonna need some screenshots of each ass close-up that we saw of the magic milo and friends routine!

And what the hell is Britt and her mommy up to?
Offline Profile Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar

OMG Call me Maybe! LMAO!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I loved Sabrina and Emma! The actress who plays Emma is the cutest kid on television bar none. Sabrina has really grown on me too. I hope Britt doesn't torpedo Sabrina and Patrick before they really get started. Even though the situations are entirely different, it'll be a bit like Todd and Carly not truly reaching their potential after having a possible relationship between them teased for a year. Give Sabrina and Patrick obstacles - but let them establish themselves first. Otherwise, what was all of this for?
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I was hoping Frisco stayed around a little longer for Maxie. But he's leaving again. Shame on him.

Faison is Britt's father, not really a surprise, scary though.

IMO Britt's big announcement is that she's pregnant.

I'm loving the Nurses Ball! :hail:
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 8 2013, 02:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Sorry Felicia, I will always believe that you truly belong with Frisco, but she wants stability so there you go. :shrug:

Duke and Anna. :wub:

The guys and their striptease was hilarious! Who knew Epiphany was such a horny chick?? :blulaugh:

Richard Simmons, oh my! He's still as goofy as ever but that was fun and I just LOVE Lucy!

I thought Emma and Sabrina were adorable. She is one cute little kid!

Oh boy, what is bitchy Britt's big announcement? I think either she'll say she's pregnant by her one-time shower sex with Patrick or she'll hint that Robin is really alive.

Faison is Britt's father? Well that explains a lot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Felicia did the right thing by choosing Mac, period. Frisco disappears for years and during those times, Felicia has gone through hell and back. Frisco nailed his coffin when he didn't show up for his own daughter funeral, so it no surprised why she chose Mac.
Besides, Mac is sexy as hell.
Britt being Faison daughter, no surprise because fans called it several months ago.
I did enjoy St. Sabrina throwing a temper tantrum :applause:
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JDeveraux_91
Apr 8 2013, 02:23 PM
Sorry Felicia, I will always believe that you truly belong with Frisco, but she wants stability so there you go. :shrug:

Duke and Anna. :wub:

The guys and their striptease was hilarious! Who knew Epiphany was such a horny chick?? :blulaugh:

Richard Simmons, oh my! He's still as goofy as ever but that was fun and I just LOVE Lucy!

I thought Emma and Sabrina were adorable. She is one cute little kid!

Oh boy, what is bitchy Britt's big announcement? I think either she'll say she's pregnant by her one-time shower sex with Patrick or she'll hint that Robin is really alive.

Duke and Anna.
IMO Duke and Anna have lost their chemistry.

I thought Emma and Sabrina were adorable. She is one cute little kid.
I love Emma. She is so cute!

...or she'll hint that Robin is really alive.

Britt is very selfish and self-serving. She wants to get back at Sabrina, and surprise Patrick. IMO she's pregnant with his baby. Why would she announce
Robin is still alive when she still wants Patrick for herself.

Yes, Faison is Britt's father. It does explain a lot, and we may see more of Faison in the future.

Edited by bellajewel, Apr 8 2013, 02:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Apr 8 2013, 02:46 PM
Britt is very selfish and self-serving. She wants to get back at Sabrina, and surprise Patrick. IMO she's pregnant with his baby. Why would she announce

Yep, but she's not really pregnant (this is her crazy mother's "plan") so is she going to inseminate herself or fake a pregnancy? I feel like the fake pregnancy route is too predictable and I'm holding out hope that they go with something else, but I think they'll do the ridiculous pregnancy story which will be drawn out forever no doubt.

I still think that Duke and Anna have got it and I loved their tango today. Or maybe I just hated her with Luke so much that this is a welcome change?
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Apr 8 2013, 03:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JDeveraux_91
Apr 8 2013, 03:04 PM
soapsudz
Apr 8 2013, 02:46 PM

Yep, but she's not really pregnant (this is her crazy mother's "plan") so is she going to inseminate herself or fake a pregnancy? I feel like the fake pregnancy route is too predictable and I'm holding out hope that they go with something else, but I think they'll do the ridiculous pregnancy story which will be drawn out forever no doubt.

I still think that Duke and Anna have got it and I loved their tango today. Or maybe I just hated her with Luke so much that this is a welcome change?
I think you're onto something. Britt isn't really pregnant. It's just a plan by her crazy mother.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Cuteness with Emma and Sabrina.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic