Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:32 PM (15,943 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Apr 8 2013, 03:11 PM
JDeveraux_91
Apr 8 2013, 03:04 PM
soapsudz
Apr 8 2013, 02:46 PM
Britt is very selfish and self-serving. She wants to get back at Sabrina, and surprise Patrick. IMO she's pregnant with his baby. Why would she announce
Robin is still alive when she still wants Patrick for herself.

Yep, but she's not really pregnant (this is her crazy mother's "plan") so is she going to inseminate herself or fake a pregnancy? I feel like the fake pregnancy route is too predictable and I'm holding out hope that they go with something else, but I think they'll do the ridiculous pregnancy story which will be drawn out forever no doubt.

I still think that Duke and Anna have got it and I loved their tango today. Or maybe I just hated her with Luke so much that this is a welcome change?
I think you're onto something. Britt isn't really pregnant. It's just a plan by her crazy mother.
If Britt was really pregnant by Patrick she would have been shouting it from the rooftop the second she found out. Her and Patrick had sex one time and that was back in like January. She's not pregnant and if that's her big announcement then she's going to be faking it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

JDeveraux_91
Apr 5 2013, 08:30 PM
Dakota
Apr 5 2013, 02:11 PM
BalscoFan5
Apr 5 2013, 01:25 PM
Sabrina dress is GORGEOUS,if I were Joan Rivers I would say Best Dreased.

Uh wasn't Sean supposed to off Brenda at one point,hench his entrance on the show.
Sabrina dress is gorgeous, but the constant propping isn't doing her any favors.
I don't mind Sabrina, but they seriously need to chill on the "oh she's sooo wonderful" talk we are hearing from everyone over her. It's too much.
I don't dislike Sabrina either, but I don't care for all that constant propping of her. I understand that Patrick will eventually have to move on from Robin, but to me Sabrina and him do not fit together at all. They have this brother and sister vibe, she was his babysitters, and acts rather childish. I would have rather he moved on with Elizabeth, she seem more his type then someone like Sabrina. Also, it kind of hard to accept Pabrina when you know that Robin is being held captive and doing everything possible to return to Patrick and Emma. The nurses ball turn out to be less about honoring Robin and the Aids foundation to be about Pabrina and all that other nonsense that was included. If anybody wants to talk about first kiss, Scrubs had it in space and then some. I did like today episode, I was laughing and nearly swoon listening to Rick Springfield singing Jesse girls.

Parick and Robin first kiss

Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

soapsudz
Apr 8 2013, 02:06 PM
I was hoping Frisco stayed around a little longer for Maxie. But he's leaving again. Shame on him.

Faison is Britt's father, not really a surprise, scary though.

IMO Britt's big announcement is that she's pregnant.

I'm loving the Nurses Ball! :hail:
Frisco was such a jerk today, he only care about what he wanted and did not care about Maxie. I feel bad for Maxie and she can be really selfish.
Offline Profile Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

If Britt is going to fake a pregnancy, I wonder if she is going to steal Maxie's baby?! Now that would be interesting...considering she would be passing off a baby as her's and Patrick's that Maxie was passing off as Lulu and Dante's that is ACTUALLY Maxie and Spinelli's. Talk about a mess!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

psychofan
Apr 8 2013, 04:24 PM
If Britt is going to fake a pregnancy, I wonder if she is going to steal Maxie's baby?! Now that would be interesting...considering she would be passing off a baby as her's and Patrick's that Maxie was passing off as Lulu and Dante's that is ACTUALLY Maxie and Spinelli's. Talk about a mess!
Ok. That is SO fucking convoluted that I could almost completely get behind that. If we hadn't already just had a baby switch within the last year....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Didn't like the show as much today as Friday. Man, that was SO anti-climatic with Frisco getting dumped and Felicia's lack-of-chemistry proposal to Mac. Couldn't they at least have her run after Frisco for one last good-bye. Goodness, Frisco, forget the ring and bring on a new rendition of "Lady of My Heart".

Anyway, liked Magic Milo and the guys. Had a laugh. Richard Simmons was CRAZY and fun. Loved Anna and Duke.

O.K. - the act with Sabrina pushed me to the "her-relationship-with-Patrick-is-CREEPY" point with ya'll. I wasn't there until she showed up today for the act with Emma dressed as a little girl. That's weird. I don't want to see Patrick with a Mary-Jane-wearing, girl with pigtails. What was the point of that? Interesting choice there, writers, when there's obviously already an underlying issue with their relationship.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I enjoy watch GH, all of them but not with the Britch in the end of the show. Emma and Sabrina so adorable doing their sign and i love it. and Love Emma/Sabrina/Patrick scene today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Did they actually say that Fasion is Britt's dad? I must have totally missed that lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Dakota
Apr 8 2013, 03:49 PM
JDeveraux_91
Apr 5 2013, 08:30 PM
Dakota
Apr 5 2013, 02:11 PM
BalscoFan5
Apr 5 2013, 01:25 PM
Sabrina dress is GORGEOUS,if I were Joan Rivers I would say Best Dreased.

Uh wasn't Sean supposed to off Brenda at one point,hench his entrance on the show.
Sabrina dress is gorgeous, but the constant propping isn't doing her any favors.
I don't mind Sabrina, but they seriously need to chill on the "oh she's sooo wonderful" talk we are hearing from everyone over her. It's too much.
I don't dislike Sabrina either, but I don't care for all that constant propping of her. I understand that Patrick will eventually have to move on from Robin, but to me Sabrina and him do not fit together at all. They have this brother and sister vibe, she was his babysitters, and acts rather childish. I would have rather he moved on with Elizabeth, she seem more his type then someone like Sabrina. Also, it kind of hard to accept Pabrina when you know that Robin is being held captive and doing everything possible to return to Patrick and Emma. The nurses ball turn out to be less about honoring Robin and the Aids foundation to be about Pabrina and all that other nonsense that was included. If anybody wants to talk about first kiss, Scrubs had it in space and then some. I did like today episode, I was laughing and nearly swoon listening to Rick Springfield singing Jesse girls.

Parick and Robin first kiss

You bring up a good point, I'm having a hard time with Patrick being with someone else for the mere fact that we know that Robin is not really dead. That's why I sort of wish that they hadn't shown us her alive. I don't expect Patrick to stay single forever and Robin has been "dead" for over a year, so it's understandable that he wants to move on, but .... Robin isn't dead!! That clip you posted makes me miss Scrubs together. I'd forgotten what an arrogant jerk Patrick was back then. I'd say he's changed for the better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Tammy
Apr 8 2013, 07:15 PM
Did they actually say that Fasion is Britt's dad? I must have totally missed that lol.
Obrecht certainly thinks he is! She was talking to a picture of him near the end.

My verdicts -- Sabrina's little girl get-up -- slightly creepy, Felicia choosing Mac -- yay!, Duke/Anna -- hawt (and I want that dress plz), and I got no stones to throw at Magic Milo & Friends (except Spinelli's doughy abs). Can't wait for tomorrow to see what Britt is planning.

I'm not in love with Patrick/Sabrina, but I do like that the story keeps moving. If this were Days we'd still be waiting for Emma to tell Patrick how mean Britt was to her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I'm gad Felicia chose Mac..he has been there For her and the kids for Years. Frisco the deadbeat who? He didn't even make time to go to his own daughters funeral.

Still can't stand Sabrina..
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Apr 8 2013, 09:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

JDeveraux_91
Apr 7 2013, 08:35 PM
Oh come on! The Magic Milo thing is fun and Milo seems to have embraced his role as the hottie with body. :cheers:
That's what concerns me. He's not just a "hottie with a body." He's a man with a brain, feelings and goals. What about when he ages and the muscles shrink? What if he got in a horrible accident and became paralyzed? It's not a healthy self-concept to have, and that's why I don't support the women of GH objectifying him, and seemingly liking him only for his body. Who is Milo outside the muscles? It seems no one knows.
That's the problem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Anon
Apr 8 2013, 12:21 PM
nightfan
Apr 7 2013, 05:49 PM
LPS
Apr 7 2013, 04:53 PM
I think the age between Sabrina and Patrick gets noticed a lot because there is this brother/sister vibe between them. If they naturally came across as sensual together, no one would care.

I'm just sick of everyone and their mother talking about the "wonderful Sabrina". If I hear one more person prop her, I'm gonna pop a vein, LOL. I can see her being paired with Milo or Spinelli, but not Patrick. She's in the wrong group.
See, I come at it from a different angle. It seems like Milo's getting all the propping. If I hear one more time about "Magic Milo" (a degrading term to begin with, as he's clearly being objectified for his physique, which is unbecoming of any woman calling him that on the show) and how great he is, and how any woman would be lucky to have him (read: not because of his brains or sense of humor, but for his bod) I will puke.
Milo agreed to and performed a striptease act at Connie's bachelorette party where he was given that moniker. You do not dance around a bunch of drunk women taking off your clothes if you have any problem with objectification. If he has no problem with it, I have no problem with it.
He's a victim. Just because he has no problem with it doesn't make it right.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Felicia, when Mac said, "I didn't have to choose - you were it," did you not realize that was a dig at you? And then you, dumb blonde stereotype that you are, didn't get it, and said, "The same thing goes for me when it comes to you."
No, sugar. You had to choose. You literally fell in love with two men and had to choose. She's DENSE.

Worst Father of the Year Award goes to Frisco.
"There's nothing left for me here," he says, right in front of Maxie. That is unforgivable. You BASTARD.

Oh, heeeeeeeeeell no. (Can you tell I'm watching live?) Spinelli got to dance with Maksim during the Magic Milo dance and Felix didn't, when he was itching to dance with Maksim all this time?
Maksim had a good excuse for the boy-girl dance, but to get snubbed for Spinelli?! Felix needs to go off on them.
Immediately.

That aside, the skit went too far, I thought. Kept wondering whether my hospital would allow pelvic thrusts and don't think they would. It's just too risque for a hospital fundraiser. (Yes, it was eye candy for a daytime soap, though.)

Whoa... psycho Richard Simmons was way over the top. But very entertaining!

Very confused by the Rick Springfield performance. How do they know Dr. Drake's not pulling one over on them and just acting like Rick Springfrield if they all know they're look-alikes?

Watching Sabrina dance around and sing with Emma reminded me so much of a stepmother having a good time with her stepdaughter. They are SO cute together.
THIS is what Patrick sees in Sabrina, everyone. ;)
Edited by nightfan, Apr 8 2013, 09:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Frisco has always been a deadbeat father, I doubt Maxie cares that he "has nothing left for him in PC"...she still has her uncle Mac, the man who raise her and has been there for her and Georgie...
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 8 2013, 09:51 PM
Frisco has always been a deadbeat father, I doubt Maxie cares that he "has nothing left for him in PC"...she still has her uncle Mac, the man who raise her and has been there for her and Georgie...
Maxie knows Mac loves her, but she was very hurt by Frisco's comments. She seemed to
have some hope he'd be around for a while. BUT no!!! He lets her down again. :shame:
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 8 2013, 09:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 8 2013, 09:51 PM
Call me a fool. I really thought he changed, and that's why I was shipping for Frisco and Felicia.

It blindsided me. I never would have shipped for those two if I didn't think he would be a good father for Maxie in addition to being a powerful lover for Felicia.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

PLEASE let there be more to Frisco's constant disappearing act than he just has to "leave for work". PLEASE write something more complicated, that would make sense. He obviously loves his daughter and it seems SO crazy that he'd work to build this new relationship with Maxie only to leave suddenly once again. I'd really, really appreciate some deeper explanation because the way he's being written right now, he's a jerk - full of pride and unattractive selfishness. He should stay to protect his daughter who NEEDS him.

O.K. - back to my "All I Need" moment. I loved it. Glad it lasted for the weekend.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I thought possibly Frisco's return was going to be a happy one, but I'm very dissapointed he's leaving again. He could've stayed at least until his grandchild was born.
IMO there's no explanation that's acceptable. He's been doing this for years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Apr 8 2013, 10:31 PM
IMO there's no explanation that's acceptable. He's been doing this for years.
I agree. Viewers often complain about characters being written in ways that "destroy" them. I have done it myself, and maybe it is entirely arbitrary and dependent upon whether or not a viewer personally favors a character/story. That said, Frisco has been like this for a long time. I am disappointed that he abandoned Maxie yet again, but this is a guy who didn't even show up to his other daughter's funeral. At what point do these things stop being about writers "destroying" his character and actually become intrinsic to his character and history? I definitely understood the appeal of Frisco and Felicia back in the day, but their actions have caused so much harm to their children. Mac has been the better man for a long time, and I'm glad that Felicia has matured and started to see the value in Mac and in being a mother to her remaining daughter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic