Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: May Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:44 PM (10,411 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
May 3 2013, 10:57 PM
Michael made a remark about pedophiles having mustaches or something like that and a fan tweeted it to Eric Braeden who took offense to it and thought Michael was talking about him. It got ugly after that. He said Michael was walking on very thin ice and is an insecure boy and Michael responded he was on solid ground and said Erics tweets were the mutterings of an insecure old man. I'm guessing that set will be really interesting come Monday.
Wow. :blink:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Fuck Muhney!
Soon as that fan tweeted the pedophile shit to Eric Braeden then MM could've shut it down utilizing a (DM) Direct Messaging like he does to both his fanbases regarding story when they get worked-up, but NOooo being the used piece of a wet tissue he is Mr.Princess goes' on about how he's taken twitter jabs from "costars" etc; and how he deal with more "jerks" than anyone on twitter (Excuse Me:Uhh`How the hell this fool equate his social media woes to a staggering number of whom deals with what on twitter?:) man sit-yo-hoass down.

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
May 4 2013, 12:36 AM
Fuck Muhney!
Soon as that fan tweeted the pedophile shit to Eric Braeden then MM could've shut it down utilizing a (DM) Direct Messaging like he does to both his fanbases regarding story when they get worked-up, but NOooo being the used piece of a wet tissue he is Mr.Princess goes' on about how he's taken twitter jabs from "costars" etc; and how he deal with more "jerks" than anyone on twitter (Excuse Me:Uhh`How the hell this fool equate his social media woes to a staggering number of whom deals with what on twitter?:) man sit-yo-hoass down.
Posted Image

ratfink
Member Avatar

lightandday
May 4 2013, 12:36 AM
Fuck Muhney!
OMG L&D you are my hero :hail: :hail: :hail: :cheer: :drunk: :popcorn:

kelly777
Member Avatar

Posted Image

This was the first one. :popcorn:
Edited by kelly777, May 4 2013, 01:19 AM.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Tweet 2! :popcorn: :popcorn:
Edited by kelly777, May 4 2013, 01:22 AM.

kelly777
Member Avatar

OK! Here is the last one! Promise. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Posted Image

ratfink
Member Avatar

:drunk: :popcorn: :drunk: :popcorn: HA!!! How funny...MM is a jerk :laugh:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

MM thinks he's on solid ground because he just signed for a couple more years. Pal, that isn't written in stone. You are a puke and everyone knows that.
All pedophiles DON'T have moustaches

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

MM is a jerk.

MM has gone too far, disrespecting EB on twitter. :glare: The little respect I had for him is gone.
Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, May 4 2013, 09:44 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

boy he really stepped in his own shit and now he's trying to backpedal with his "innocent" shit and it's everyone else's fault.
Come monday, I'm sure there will be a Posted Image

six
Member Avatar

This entire thing is ridiculous, starting with EB assuming that the tweet had to be about him.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 4 2013, 10:29 AM
boy he really stepped in his own shit and now he's trying to backpedal with his "innocent" shit and it's everyone else's fault.
MM always backpeddles when he knows he is wrong and stepped over the line. I detest the little bastard. Eric has pull and MM's contract might be not what he thinks it is. Vincent Izzary signed a new contract with YnR and two months later he was gone so MM's contract is no promise that they will keep him another 2 years. The little creep better watch who he talks shit to.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

They are both jackasses.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

six
May 4 2013, 10:34 AM
This entire thing is ridiculous, starting with EB assuming that the tweet had to be about him.
we don't know what was going on between them before the tweet.
EB may not have thought it was about him specifically, but if someone said, that all (insert your hair color here) were criminals, wouldn't you take offense? I would and I'd call them on it.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I would think it's pretty obvious that if EB thought that tweet was in anyway directed towards him there are issues between the two already.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

HotPepper
May 4 2013, 11:48 AM
Sammie Jo
May 4 2013, 10:29 AM
MM always backpeddles when he knows he is wrong and stepped over the line. I detest the little bastard. Eric has pull and MM's contract might be not what he thinks it is. Vincent Izzary signed a new contract with YnR and two months later he was gone so MM's contract is no promise that they will keep him another 2 years. The little creep better watch who he talks shit to.
IMO MM was trying to be slick but EB surprised him by calling him out. MM should already know EB has pull, but the guy is so arrogant,
he probably thinks he's indespensable at Y & R. Messing with EB may cost him his job, or worse. He may end up blacklisted like Victoria Rowell.
Edited by bellajewel, May 4 2013, 02:36 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
May 4 2013, 12:58 PM
I would think it's pretty obvious that if EB thought that tweet was in anyway directed towards him there are issues between the two already.
well, if there were already issues between them, then MM was pretty damn stupid to throw that out there knowing there would be a backlash.
I'm betting that MM has issues with more cast members than not.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

six
May 4 2013, 10:34 AM
IKR. MM shouldn't have made that joke, but I think it was sick how that "fan" sent his own tweet to EB, what for? he/she wanted to stir up shit between those two. And the worst part is that EB thought MM really talked about him! huh? did he ever mentioned his name? for all he know MM could've been talking about a character from a movie or something. The fact that EB assumed the worst guess proves that him and MM had issues in the past before. This isn't the first time, they have fought on Twitter.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That is how MM works. I think there are very few actors/actresses that can stand him. I'm sure there are a couple that still like him. Pretty nasty of him to call ANYONE a pedophile unless he knows for sure and then to say that about mustaches... arrogant ass. :moon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply