Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: May Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:44 PM (10,474 Views)
six
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 4 2013, 12:50 PM
six
May 4 2013, 10:34 AM
This entire thing is ridiculous, starting with EB assuming that the tweet had to be about him.
we don't know what was going on between them before the tweet.
EB may not have thought it was about him specifically, but if someone said, that all (insert your hair color here) were criminals, wouldn't you take offense? I would and I'd call them on it.
I wouldn't take offense, because I wouldn't immediately assume I'd stumbled across the one loon on earth who thought all people with ___hair were criminals. That example and the mustache comment are too nonsensical to make me come out with guns blazing and start insulting someone over them. I'd think it was either sarcasm or a dumb/inside joke.

And no, we don't know what was going on between them, but if EB had solid reason to believe MM was actually calling him a pedophile, of all things, he probably would have gotten on twitter and told us about it by now.

Poker Face, I don't think the fan did anything malicious. MM tweeted a screencap of her tweets, which were full of smileys and kind words toward both the actors. Looks to me like she was innocently teasing them and had no idea they'd blow things out of proportion.

And I don't think EB automatically assuming the tweet was about him proves anything at all. Some folks with large egos can manage to make everything about them; not that EB is doing that, but I'd be surprised if anyone here hasn't dealt with someone who easily takes offense at things.
Edited by six, May 4 2013, 04:30 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

So Muhney continued to piss at the mouth I see.
He set this stage from jump had his condescending ass in interviews and social media saying stank shit like complaining about lack of screen-time, complained about bloated cast, bitched about Sham being drop for Shictor so why wouldn't Mr. Braeden immediately believe such a remark was directed at him?. (Oh but his tweet Kelly copied above said he "cares what his costars think" right) LIAR!
I turn my nose every time this self anointed prick is refereed as having a "Healthy Ego" REALLY?..HA! What a ton of BS, people with Healthy Egos lift their peers up not tear into them take the GH actor (forgive me don't know his name off top) had no hand against MM but what that idiot do last year when the gentleman received his award, run his futile mouth is what then per usual ends up backtracking over his stupidity.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

EB is known as "THE" mustache. Even if he overreacted, I think MM should have thought twice before posting (especially since it wasn't all that clever as a joke). And EB shouldn't have jumped of the deep end, and MM shouldn't have followed.

Drama queens. Both of them.

six
Member Avatar

There's a huge gulf between complaining about someone complaining about job related things and accusing someone of being a pedophile.

ETA: Granolagirl's post slipped in before mine.
Edited by six, May 4 2013, 04:34 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Is it really? I beg to differ, especially when a specific complaint was directed at that individual co-star in this case we have (EB) on the receiving end of it,someone speaks ill of you in a public way before what's not to think of him doing so again. Muhney is known for being sour pussy.

Quote:

but if EB had solid reason to believe MM was actually calling him a pedophile, of all things, he probably would have gotten on twitter and told us about it by now.

Not likely, the only reason I state that is because Peter let the cat out of the bag on how he and EB fallout all those years ago and when asked of it now, EB stresses how both moved forward it was a regrettable incident and what a fine actor PB is, Since MM doesn't know when to shut the fuck up no need for EB to bother going back & forth with MM diluted dribble when he does it all to well on his on accord.
Edited by lightandday, May 4 2013, 05:06 PM.

six
Member Avatar

Based on the likes that post is getting, I'm guessing my post wasn't clear. I'll report it for deletion instead of editing and making it look like people agree with something they don't.
lightandday
May 4 2013, 04:56 PM
Is it really? I beg to differ, especially when a specific complaint was directed at that individual co-star in this case we have (EB) on the receiving end of it,someone speaks ill of you in a public way before what's not to think of him doing so again. Muhney is known for being sour pussy.
Yes, I think those things are very different. Tying someone to pedophilia is not just "speaking ill" of them. It's the sort of thing that could literally ruin someone's life and sour pussiness aside, I haven't seen MM post anything that makes me think he would say such a nasty, potentially hurtful thing about EB.

It's like a neighbor who steals your paper. It doesn't follow that they'd be willing to poison your dog. I mean yeah, they could, but come on...

Edited by six, May 4 2013, 05:34 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

MM really thinks Adam is gonna be the next Victor (I guess Victor must not be that bad since Adam WANTS to be the next one) take over and he's bashed EB to his fans before.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^Totally OT but Checkers I love your Ryan and Gillian banner. I adored them together

Checkers
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
May 4 2013, 06:16 PM
^^Totally OT but Checkers I love your Ryan and Gillian banner. I adored them together
Thanks. :wub:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

lightandday
May 4 2013, 04:29 PM
He set this stage from jump had his condescending ass in interviews and social media saying stank shit like complaining about lack of screen-time, complained about bloated cast, bitched about Sham being drop for Shictor so why wouldn't Mr. Braeden immediately believe such a remark was directed at him?. (Oh but his tweet Kelly copied above said he "cares what his costars think" right) LIAR!
I turn my nose every time this self anointed prick is refereed as having a "Healthy Ego" REALLY?..HA! What a ton of BS, people with Healthy Egos lift their peers up not tear into them take the GH actor (forgive me don't know his name off top) had no hand against MM but what that idiot do last year when the gentleman received his award, run his futile mouth is what then per usual ends up backtracking over his stupidity.
Yeah when he RT I don't care what the world thinks, I think he does bc he blocked more people, that were talking about him and they didn't even use his twitter handle so how did he find them? lol

and the "I care about what my costars think", well then why did he reply to Eric like that? didnt he know, he would've made things worse?? now it's gonna be tense when they go to work for sure.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Poker Face
May 4 2013, 02:49 PM
six
This entire thing is ridiculous, starting with EB assuming that the tweet had to be about him.
IKR. MM shouldn't have made that joke, but I think it was sick how that "fan" sent his own tweet to EB, what for? he/she wanted to stir up shit between those two. And the worst part is that EB thought MM really talked about him! huh? did he ever mentioned his name? for all he know MM could've been talking about a character from a movie or something. The fact that EB assumed the worst guess proves that him and MM had issues in the past before. This isn't the first time, they have fought on Twitter.
MM said, all everyone with a mustache was a pedophile, EB has a mustache, why wouldn't he take offense?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Poker Face
May 4 2013, 06:19 PM
lightandday
May 4 2013, 04:29 PM
Yeah when he RT I don't care what the world thinks, I think he does bc he blocked more people, that were talking about him and they didn't even use his twitter handle so how did he find them? lol

and the "I care about what my costars think", well then why did he reply to Eric like that? didnt he know, he would've made things worse?? now it's gonna be tense when they go to work for sure.
especially at a time like this when Jeanne Cooper is fighting for her life, maybe he couldn't stand it because she's getting all the attention and he isn't.
Well, he can go on life support anytime he wants, it won't hurt my feelings in the least.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

MM is an asshole. Since he came on the show he's been an ass. Doesn't he realize that his shit does stink and that very few people go out of their way to be near him? If they boot him, you can guarantee NO ONE will fly a banner begging for him to come back.
EB is a bigger man than MM could ever dream of being.
MM... go lay by your dish.

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

Checkers
May 4 2013, 06:11 PM
MM really thinks Adam is gonna be the next Victor (I guess Victor must not be that bad since Adam WANTS to be the next one) take over and he's bashed EB to his fans before.
I wonder if MM is man enough to grow a mustache... :shrug: can't be the Next Victor without one.

LPS
Member Avatar

My issue is why didn't MM apologize later? While I don't get the joke and it sounds stupid, but I don't believe he directed it at EB. MM could have easily fixed the situation. However, I hope EB has enough pull and gets MM fired. Muhney has been acting like a little b@tch for years on social media and now the chickens are coming home. He ruined SOC and he has been bad mouthing his other costars-so I can't pity the douche.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 4 2013, 06:23 PM
Poker Face
six
IKR. MM shouldn't have made that joke, but I think it was sick how that "fan" sent his own tweet to EB, what for? he/she wanted to stir up shit between those two. And the worst part is that EB thought MM really talked about him! huh? did he ever mentioned his name? for all he know MM could've been talking about a character from a movie or something. The fact that EB assumed the worst guess proves that him and MM had issues in the past before. This isn't the first time, they have fought on Twitter.
MM said, all everyone with a mustache was a pedophile, EB has a mustache, why wouldn't he take offense?
Yeah, why the hell post it at all? It was bound to offend someone, anyone for that matter. But he is way trigger happy with the block button so IMO he probably didn't think there was anyone left to offend on his timeline. He's even blocked some of his ardent followers/fans because they made comments about the character he plays pairings. Like Chelsea and Sharon are real and he MUST defend them. He just seems determined to take that leap and when the :shithitfan: he ducks and runs, often accusing people who don't even have a dog in the fight for his malady. The PR people at YR cannot afford for this to be going on but he has been doing it for so long without reprisal I wonder if they even are aware. His antics are really old IMO.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

thewhiteowl
May 4 2013, 08:01 PM
Checkers
I wonder if MM is man enough to grow a mustache... :shrug: can't be the Next Victor without one.
he didn't shave for a couple days during the chelsea breakup, he grew some scuzzy hair on his face. lol

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Checkers
MM not only thinks he is going to be the next Victor. He already things that he is the hottest man on the show an also that he is Mr. YnR. He thinks his scenes and presence are the most wanted on the show. I for one would be happy not to see the ego maniac again. Would suit me just fine. The show would go on with out him. EB has more class and talent in his little finger then MM has in his entire body. The man is nothing but a Victor Wannabe and never will be as good a actor or villian as EB is. MM is talented but when you open your fucking mouth too much critizing people that wear moustash's you may find yourself out of a job quicker then you think. The contract MM signed makes him think he is safe from being let go. That contract only guarantees that MM will be there when he is supposed to be and HE cannot break his contract but Sony can fire him anytime they want to. They signed Vincent to a 2 year contract and 2 months later the execs fired him.

six
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 4 2013, 06:23 PM
Poker Face
six
He clearly said the exact opposite of that.

"Tip of the day: Not all men with mustaches are pedophiles. But all men who are pedophiles have mustaches."

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't think there would be too many watchers screaming and whining for MM's return. What would be hilarious is if they let him go and recast him with a gorgeous hunk and he decides with all the heartbreak he's had with Sharon,Chelsea, and the one that supposedly fell in the volcano (Name has escaped me) that he decides to take up a vow of celibacy. :laugh: :roflol:
Wouldn't that rip out a few jeans!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply