Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: May Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:44 PM (10,157 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

HotPepper
May 5 2013, 03:15 AM
Checkers
May 4 2013, 06:11 PM
MM really thinks Adam is gonna be the next Victor (I guess Victor must not be that bad since Adam WANTS to be the next one) take over and he's bashed EB to his fans before.
MM not only thinks he is going to be the next Victor. He already things that he is the hottest man on the show an also that he is Mr. YnR. He thinks his scenes and presence are the most wanted on the show. I for one would be happy not to see the ego maniac again. Would suit me just fine. The show would go on with out him. EB has more class and talent in his little finger then MM has in his entire body. The man is nothing but a Victor Wannabe and never will be as good a actor or villian as EB is. MM is talented but when you open your fucking mouth too much critizing people that wear moustash's you may find yourself out of a job quicker then you think. The contract MM signed makes him think he is safe from being let go. That contract only guarantees that MM will be there when he is supposed to be and HE cannot break his contract but Sony can fire him anytime they want to. They signed Vincent to a 2 year contract and 2 months later the execs fired him.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

MM was online at SOC today....Fans are bragging how exciting Adam is. MM loves it. He's an egomanic. I'll copy and paste the comments or link.
ETA: Here's the link to the thread:
SoapCentral
Edited by bellajewel, May 5 2013, 03:14 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

well that was pretty much a MM fan club thread. :huh:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 5 2013, 02:22 PM
Yeah, I got chastised and got a demerit once upon a time when I was fan clubbing Billy Miller on that site. Guess it's not who you know but who you blow! His fans obviously haven't been subjected to his Tweets or been banned by him.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Classic
May 5 2013, 01:20 PM
MM was online at SOC today....Fans are bragging how exciting Adam is. MM loves it. He's an egomanic. I'll copy and paste the comments or link.
SoapCentral
You see what I wrote right under MM..lol I wish more folks would voice their hatred for him over there...Sick of the high praise for this actor and character.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

The last comment from muhney1982...is that him? He's talking about himself and the character? Where does he get the time to do this and more importantly, why would he do that? Seriously...... :facepalm:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Sammie Jo
Yes, but did you read MM aka Muhney's comment?
Edited by bellajewel, May 5 2013, 08:55 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Daytime
May 5 2013, 07:25 PM
Classic
May 5 2013, 01:20 PM
SoapCentral
You see what I wrote right under MM..lol I wish more folks would voice their hatred for him over there...Sick of the high praise for this actor and character.
Yes. IMO, fans don't really voice their hatred bc of the favortism for MM there. MM/Adam haters will get shut down real quick.
Mods close the threads, bc those type of discussions don't end well,IMO-- they don't want to offend MM in case he comes online. But, everyone
should be free to express their opinion, and the moderators shouldn't be intimidated by him.
Edited by bellajewel, May 5 2013, 08:18 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

talbab1994
May 5 2013, 07:38 PM
The last comment from muhney1982...is that him? He's talking about himself and the character? Where does he get the time to do this and more importantly, why would he do that? Seriously...... :facepalm:
MM is Muhney, not muhney 1982. MM is very busy, but he finds the time just for a little ego stroking from the fans over there.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Classic
May 5 2013, 08:03 PM
talbab1994
May 5 2013, 07:38 PM
MM is Muhney, not muhney 1982. MM is very busy, but he finds the time just for a little ego stroking from the fans over there.
Jesus take the wheel....... :facepalm:

ratfink
Member Avatar

However he tries to play it...MM...Muhney...he is a jerk and soo soo boring...

LPS
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo

Well that's all that's left at SOC. Five years ago it was common to have 11 pages of thread diiscussion. Now they are lucky if they get to two pages. Its because the adminstrators are too busy cyber-bj-ing Muhney in the hopes he returns to post. He killed that site.

Bremol
Member Avatar

six
May 5 2013, 08:34 AM
Sammie Jo
May 4 2013, 06:23 PM
Poker Face
May 4 2013, 02:49 PM
six
May 4 2013, 10:34 AM
This entire thing is ridiculous, starting with EB assuming that the tweet had to be about him.
IKR. MM shouldn't have made that joke, but I think it was sick how that "fan" sent his own tweet to EB, what for? he/she wanted to stir up shit between those two. And the worst part is that EB thought MM really talked about him! huh? did he ever mentioned his name? for all he know MM could've been talking about a character from a movie or something. The fact that EB assumed the worst guess proves that him and MM had issues in the past before. This isn't the first time, they have fought on Twitter.
MM said, all everyone with a mustache was a pedophile, EB has a mustache, why wouldn't he take offense?
He clearly said the exact opposite of that.

"Tip of the day: Not all men with mustaches are pedophiles. But all men who are pedophiles have mustaches."
Well if the dipwad did indeed say it that way...he needs to get his facts straight. Any of the men arrested around here in the last few years for being pedophiles have all been scruffy faced or clean shaven. He was clearly trying to stir up shit because he knew the comment would garner a certain actor's attention or the attention of that actor's fans.

That's all MM does. He's a shit stirrer because without it, he isn't anything other than a really bad actor. The Y&R/Sony people need to put a muzzle on this guy and tell him to leave the social media alone until he learns to be a grownup or contract or no, his ass is out of a job.

ratfink
Member Avatar

LPS
May 5 2013, 08:24 PM
Sammie Jo

Well that's all that's left at SOC. Five years ago it was common to have 11 pages of thread diiscussion. Now they are lucky if they get to two pages. Its because the adminstrators are too busy cyber-bj-ing Muhney in the hopes he returns to post. He killed that site.
Why do they prop him? He is like ...NOTHING...in the group of actors...he is a little guy... :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
May 5 2013, 06:59 PM
Sammie Jo
Yeah, I got chastised and got a demerit once upon a time when I was fan clubbing Billy Miller on that site. Guess it's not who you know but who you blow! His fans obviously haven't been subjected to his Tweets or been banned by him.
oh nooooo, not a demerit! lol
That's so Jr High. :huh:
Those fans don't sound like they would ever say anything that he wouldn't like, I could actually hear all the ass kissing going on. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Classic
May 5 2013, 07:45 PM
Sammie Jo
Yes, but did you read MM aka Muhney's comment?
no I didn't , I got bored about halfway through. lol

I went back and read it all, including the muhney1982 and MM, he's got to be kidding.
Edited by Sammie Jo, May 5 2013, 11:11 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Some dillhole posted that Jeanne died.

She DID NOT!

That's why I'm posting this here instead of tainting our JC thread. VR retweeted this person (who's twitter is now locked down) without checking to see if there was any truth to it. Corbin and people currently on Y&R shot the down validity of it VR stayed silent the rest of the night.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: VWC.png (28.22 KB)
Attachments: CBM.png (23.63 KB)
Attachments: CBM2.png (27 KB)
Attachments: CBM3.png (29.95 KB)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Damn I should have chopped those screencaps and these a bit. Sorry!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: EBF.png (24.2 KB)
Attachments: MTSM.png (24.56 KB)

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sounds like VR is still a little pissy about having to walk the plank at Y&R. Bitter and spiteful. Shows VR fans what she is really like. Another good reason to never let her cruel ass back to the show.

six
Member Avatar

VR hasn't tweeted since before EB set the record straight. There's a chance, however slim, that she hasn't been back on twitter to find out she was wrong. I'd certainly hope she would delete the tweet and apologize to the family.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply