Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: May Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:44 PM (10,279 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

VR retweeted this person (who's twitter is now locked down) without checking to see if there was any truth to it. Even after Corbin and people currently on Y&R shot the down validity of it VR didn't even apologize. She tweeted after retweeting that so it peeves me off that she didn't apologize or even delete the retweet since it's NOT TRUE!

She didn't stop after she was told the truth, that is why I said she was bitter. Pretty hard right now to find a nice thing to say about VR.
Her remarks were yesterday and I'm sure she has been back on to read comments or info about JC's "passing."
I hope she get's banned for a while. She should have checked before she opened her big yap.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

then she wonders why they don't want her back on Y&R, because she's batshit crazy!
Did even check the dates, Jeanne Cooper would be 102 years old by VR's post.
Posted Image You VR!

I hope EB's report that she is doing better is true.
Thanks for clearing it up Miss Rhi!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm shocked VR didn't do some fact checking before retweeting. And, she didn't apologize to the family after finding out the truth.
Just disrespectful and tacky. :shame: I'm not a fan anymore bc of how she handled this situation.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I wasn't a fan before that. :soapbox: :roflol:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BlissfulLily
May 6 2013, 12:51 PM
I wasn't a fan before that. :soapbox: :roflol:
VR is a very good actress, she had issues with the cast
in the past, but what she did is just too damn disrespectful and tacky. I'm done being a fan.
Edited by bellajewel, May 6 2013, 01:02 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

six
May 6 2013, 07:38 AM
VR hasn't tweeted since before EB set the record straight. There's a chance, however slim, that she hasn't been back on twitter to find out she was wrong. I'd certainly hope she would delete the tweet and apologize to the family.
She's been Tweeting today and hasn't apologized or deleted the aforementioned tweet.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Miss Rhi
May 6 2013, 01:52 PM
six
VR hasn't tweeted since before EB set the record straight. There's a chance, however slim, that she hasn't been back on twitter to find out she was wrong. I'd certainly hope she would delete the tweet and apologize to the family.
She's been Tweeting today and hasn't apologized or deleted the aforementioned tweet.
Wow.... :blink: ^o) That's just not right.

Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, May 6 2013, 06:41 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

did anyone expect her to apologize?
watch, next she'll be tweeting that Y&R is talking to her about taking over the role of Katherine Chancellor. lol :drunk:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Sammie Jo
May 6 2013, 06:36 PM
did anyone expect her to apologize?
watch, next she'll be tweeting that Y&R is talking to her about taking over the role of Katherine Chancellor. lol :drunk:
Damn she's cold!!!! Gotta lot of nerve retweeting others, but still doesn't apologize to JC's family. :glare:
Edited by bellajewel, May 6 2013, 07:00 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

and the crazy bitch wonders why no one wants her back... I take that back... MOST don't want her back on the show. Struttin and trying to run shit.
She don't know sic um.
Posted Image

six
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
May 6 2013, 01:52 PM
six
That's unfortunate. She hadn't tweeted anything at the time I wrote that post and I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but it's obvious now that she doesn't care enough to own up to her mistake.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BlissfulLily
May 6 2013, 07:00 PM
and the crazy bitch wonders why no one wants her back... I take that back... MOST don't want her back on the show. Struttin and trying to run shit.
She don't know sic um.
Posted Image
Whatever happened on the show is in the past, apparently she's still very bitter. I mean, damn, she doesn't have the decency or courtesy to apologize.
VR can forget abt ever returning to YR, or having a career on any of the soaps after this.

six
Member Avatar

Bremol
May 5 2013, 08:29 PM
six
May 5 2013, 08:34 AM
Sammie Jo
May 4 2013, 06:23 PM
Poker Face
May 4 2013, 02:49 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
MM said, all everyone with a mustache was a pedophile, EB has a mustache, why wouldn't he take offense?
He clearly said the exact opposite of that.

"Tip of the day: Not all men with mustaches are pedophiles. But all men who are pedophiles have mustaches."
Well if the dipwad did indeed say it that way...he needs to get his facts straight. Any of the men arrested around here in the last few years for being pedophiles have all been scruffy faced or clean shaven. He was clearly trying to stir up shit because he knew the comment would garner a certain actor's attention or the attention of that actor's fans.

That's all MM does. He's a shit stirrer because without it, he isn't anything other than a really bad actor. The Y&R/Sony people need to put a muzzle on this guy and tell him to leave the social media alone until he learns to be a grownup or contract or no, his ass is out of a job.
I think it's obvious that nobody really believes that every pedophile has a mustache. It was a joke. A stupid joke, but a joke.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Miss Rhi
May 6 2013, 04:27 AM
Some dillhole posted that Jeanne died.

She DID NOT!

That's why I'm posting this here instead of tainting our JC thread. VR retweeted this person (who's twitter is now locked down) without checking to see if there was any truth to it. Corbin and people currently on Y&R shot the down validity of it VR stayed silent the rest of the night.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
OMG. how can she do that. that was a sick thing to do. it's not even her business. im so done with her. she follows me, im gonna ditch her.when i saw this post here, i thought it was true.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

She's finally acknowledging it today while retweeting tweets of people defending her against people who were and still are mad. I just wish she had owned up to her mistake earlier. She should have issued an apology yesterday while she was on. At least she's admitting her mistake and seems remorseful. She also tweeted that BravoMaxine's tweet was a hoax.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Victoria Rowell ‏@victoriarowell
Thanks for CORRECT info on Ms, Cooper @BonnieLCarter: @BravoMaxine @EBraeden @MelodyThomasSco what a terrible error this blogger made.

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden
@victoriarowell hi, victoria, hope all is well with you!

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Uhm...mm. WHATEVER. Still I won't "forgive" her for that sick tweet she sent DIRECTLY to Eric and MElody? wtf does that? right...

veggiesteaks

Poker Face
May 7 2013, 04:15 PM
Uhm...mm. WHATEVER. Still I won't "forgive" her for that sick tweet she sent DIRECTLY to Eric and MElody? wtf does that? right...

BravoMaxine sent out that original tweet, it was addressed to Victoria Rowell, Eric Braeden, Melody Thomas Scott, and CBSDaytime.

Posted Image

Victoria Rowell made the mistake of retweeting it.

Posted Image

BravoMaxine continued tweeting about Jeanne Cooper on her page.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The source of the Jeanne rumors is BravoMaxine.
Edited by veggiesteaks, May 7 2013, 10:27 PM.

veggiesteaks

BravoMaxine currently has 2,384 followers. Lots of people believed her false tweet, including Jim Romanovich.

Posted Image

BravoMaxine is a blogger who promotes herself as an "insider".

It would be the same as if Nelson Branco tweeted something, and people retweeted his information without fact checking.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

What a horrible person!
I can't believe no one snapped to the birthdate, JC would have been 102 by those dates.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply