Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: May Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 03:44 PM (10,465 Views)
HotPepper
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
May 6 2013, 12:51 PM
I wasn't a fan before that. :soapbox: :roflol:
I have and never will be a fan of this crazy ass bitch. She is a piece of work and has the ego size of a football field .. She begs her fans every day to write the execs at YnR to tell them she is badly needed on the show. The woman is crazy as hell because she quit an walked her contract. She tries to blame the execs and anyone that will listen about how mistreated she was. The bitch needs to get a clue. She is not what she thinks she is or even half as good as she thinks she is. I haven't seen the execs or the show fold because VR the crazy ass woman is not a member of the cast. She is so full of :bs:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I love how quick everybody was to jump down Victoria Rowell's throat, but Jim got absolutely no backlash for doing the same thing. Rowell thought she was tweeting something thoughtful about a woman she's NEVER had a bad word about. Also the fact that the person who tweeted it had so many followers probably made it look real. I just can't fault Rowell for that. Even Corbin has had to write follow up posts because even what HE is posting makes it seem like his mother is dead! He posted yesterday and then followed up with, (paraphrasing) "Just so we're clear she's not dead."

If Rowell read BravoMaxine's tweets, then went to her sons page, it would seem like a done deal. It's an unfortunate situation, but I certainly am not going to use it to make Victoria Rowell out to be some monster. She's one of TONS of people who fell for that sick tweet.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 6 2013, 06:36 PM
did anyone expect her to apologize?
watch, next she'll be tweeting that Y&R is talking to her about taking over the role of Katherine Chancellor. lol :drunk:
:yahoo: :cheers: :thumbsup: :mutley:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

was Jim the one who apologized immediately? VR waited 2 days to apologize.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

into_the_skyline
May 8 2013, 02:53 AM
I love how quick everybody was to jump down Victoria Rowell's throat, but Jim got absolutely no backlash for doing the same thing. Rowell thought she was tweeting something thoughtful about a woman she's NEVER had a bad word about. Also the fact that the person who tweeted it had so many followers probably made it look real. I just can't fault Rowell for that. Even Corbin has had to write follow up posts because even what HE is posting makes it seem like his mother is dead! He posted yesterday and then followed up with, (paraphrasing) "Just so we're clear she's not dead."

If Rowell read BravoMaxine's tweets, then went to her sons page, it would seem like a done deal. It's an unfortunate situation, but I certainly am not going to use it to make Victoria Rowell out to be some monster. She's one of TONS of people who fell for that sick tweet.
If VR thought so much of Jeanne then why did she accuse Jeanne of being a racist in a interview. She did when she first left the show and loved jumping at the chance to say JC had died. At least it seemed that way. Why didn't she check out the story instead of jumping the gun so fast to report that JC had died? Because she is a ego seeking ego maniac.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 6 2013, 06:36 PM
did anyone expect her to apologize?
watch, next she'll be tweeting that Y&R is talking to her about taking over the role of Katherine Chancellor. lol :drunk:
:cheers: :sweet: :iagree:

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I don't recall an interview where she said anything of the sort. She did say something like that about Melody Thomas Scott, but not Jeanne Cooper. I could be wrong, but I follow her closely and I don't remember that. Way before this she regularly tweets positively about Jeanne when fans mention her.

Leisha
Member Avatar

I just noticed Jess Walton is tweeting.
I was following the @JessWaltonYR but it looked like a dead account, not any more.

She now has an apartment in LA. That has to mean more Jill. YAY! :yahoo:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She can never replace JC but she is a damn close second. She's the oldest female from that family... right?
The future matriarch?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

well Jill has half the house, I guess maybe Murphy will leave and sign his half over to esther, that should make for some interesting battles, jill and esther instead of jill and Katherine. :D

HotPepper
Member Avatar

into_the_skyline
May 8 2013, 10:41 PM
I don't recall an interview where she said anything of the sort. She did say something like that about Melody Thomas Scott, but not Jeanne Cooper. I could be wrong, but I follow her closely and I don't remember that. Way before this she regularly tweets positively about Jeanne when fans mention her.
Do you listen to Foxx Hole? the black radio talk show. VR was on the show one day with KSJ and Darren McCray. She was doing her usual ranting and raving about her loosing her job and how the entire cast and crew were racist along with the execs and writers. She even mentioned MS, Peter Bergman and Jeanne Cooper. She tried KSJ and DM to say they were unpaid compared to the white actors on the show and neither of them would say it. She got mad and started yelling them and said they were too damned afraid of loosing their jobs if they said it. She was like a wild woman and the commentator tried to calm her down to let some of the other guests speak but she never shut up with her usual rants about anyone that worked on YnR that wasn't black . The bitch is crazy and no one will change my mind about that. Her ass is chapped because she thinks the show cannot do without her and she might as well face it. She walked her contract not once but twice plus all the nasty things she has said about the show and the people that are on the show, plus the execs, cast and crew. She doesn't have a chance in hell in getting back on YnR and I don't blame anyone that decides who is on the show or who isn't for not having her back. Like I said, the bitch is flat ass crazy and the way she rants and yells all the nasty things about YnR every time she has a interview or is on a show she needs to be checked into a mental institution.

Peridott
Member Avatar

^KSJ did admit he doesn't get paid as much as some of the white actors who have less tenure than him. I heard MS and MTS mentioned but no JC. At one point KSJ said her rants sound like sour grapes. Darius was acting a fool calling Paul Rauch his nigga. Anyone who cares to listen, here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9BnAk5-xhI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhdVR8YEhPk

soapflake02

off topic but for anybody interested jess walton (jill) is now on twitter. I gotta follower request from her on twitter. So cool!

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Steve Kent ‏@SteveKentSony 4h
At the Sony screenings party pic.twitter.com/Ip2TF7trJR
https://twitter.com/SteveKentSony/status/336674260074520576/photo/1

Steve Kent ‏@SteveKentSony 2h
pic.twitter.com/jrOGiFLHfA
https://twitter.com/SteveKentSony/status/336695952368873472/photo/1
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Is that scotch or a urine specimen in that glass MM is waving in the air? lol

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 21 2013, 03:50 PM
MM is so gross it is probably a glass of his own urine. The guy would do anything to get attention

soapflake02

Let me say this. If @HunterHaleyKing doesn't win an Emmy 4scenes she shot today I am going 2burn down many big buildings. #GetYoPopcorn
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Let me say this. If @HunterHaleyKing doesn't win an Emmy 4scenes she shot today I am going 2burn down many big buildings. #GetYoPopcorn
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

I'd be careful about talking about burning things.

People might start calling you Sharon and take away your matches and tequila. :D (JK)

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Sammie Jo
May 21 2013, 03:50 PM
eww. LOL. looks like it. Maybe...OMG. now I can't get that image out of my head. Haha.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply