Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 04:26 PM (3,202 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B: April Discussion

Sheila shoots Taylor and Brooke (2002)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

The B&B need some new writers, these recyclable storylines are Posted Image. The triangle from hell as been replaced with two more TFBH with Brooke/Bill/Katie and Maya/Rick/Caroline. Hope is still Posted Image about not being with Liam. Excuse me child, all you had to do was sign the Italian marriage documents. :toetap:
Edited by natdot99, Apr 2 2013, 06:33 PM.

vani

How many times did she walk out on Liam? How many times did she take off her rings? Tomorrow LOPE will be boring us again with her sob/robbed story. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I can't stomach Lope anymore, so boring :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Brooke and Bill just kicked Katie to the curb and jumped into bed together.
Well at least Brooke showed consistency in her destiny recipe a) make the wife feel inferior to
husband, b) enable the husband behavior, and c) paint herself as the superior partner. It would have been the Posted Image if Ridge would have walked in on Brooke and Bill.
:jj:
Edited by natdot99, Apr 5 2013, 01:51 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

I dont know why I am shocked at Brooke's behavior.
She really is a piece of work.

egrannyc
Member Avatar

Katie now knows how Bridget felt when stole Nick ..Poor Katie never could hold on to a man.. even in her teen years her firt love fell for Donna. :shame:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Bill you cannot fire Taylor, since she still is treating Katie.
Bill only mad that Taylor doesn't swoon when she in his presence. She is the only that sees right threw him and calls him out on his crap.
Brooke, predictable as usual. :shame: :popcorn:

jacpre
Member Avatar

I must say that I really hate what Brooke and Bill did. I even hate the writers more for keeping to destroy Brooke. They really didn't need to go there again. To me Brooke has grown since she and Stephanie became close and now all that is destroyed in just an episode. Oh man. How will I be able to stand up for Brooke now after what she did.

metitle
Member Avatar

OMG, I just read that Bridget is coming back.
So let the nastiness begins.

natdot99
Member Avatar

jacpre
Apr 9 2013, 03:18 PM
I must say that I really hate what Brooke and Bill did. I even hate the writers more for keeping to destroy Brooke. They really didn't need to go there again. To me Brooke has grown since she and Stephanie became close and now all that is destroyed in just an episode. Oh man. How will I be able to stand up for Brooke now after what she did.

Brooke is like a leopard,she ain't changing her spots for no one. Brooke cannot function without a man in her life, period. Like Taylor said, She lonely and she always seeks out wealthy, powerful, handsome men. Once Bill kissed her after Stephanie's death, Brooke destiny recipe began in motion.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

I know I'm probably in the minority here but Taylor gets on my damn nerves she needs to find something else to focus on besides Brooke and the Logan clan. What Brooke and Bill did was wrong but I Dont think its any of Taylors business. She needs to focus on her own relationship or Eric's gonna get bored with her fast.
Also whats up with Caroline and her odd behavior recently? Her scenes with Hercules yesterday.....what a slutty duddy. lol
I like Maya and Rick together so far..they're cute together.

jacpre
Member Avatar

Ashley22
Apr 9 2013, 04:10 PM
I know I'm probably in the minority here but Taylor gets on my damn nerves she needs to find something else to focus on besides Brooke and the Logan clan.
She works on my nerves too. I used to love Taylor back in the day. It is sad what she has become. I agree that Taylor should mind her own business. I prefer the Logans above Taylor and her two kids. Although as I said before Brooke got one cross in my books after her stint with Bill.

vani

Taylor is trying to save her patient from heartaches and heartattacks. She is sticking up for her patients well being. She knows how Brooke will destroy everything in her path, because she is a narcicistic sociopath with man issues from when her Dad walked out. She also likes her rich men. She saw her Dad was weak because of Erics Wealth. He walked because he felt he couldn't measure up to Eric in Beths eyes. :soapbox: :soapbox:

jacpre
Member Avatar

The only thing Taylor is trying to save is herself. Katie is her patient. She shouldn't give her any information that can potentially harm her. Taylor is a hypocrite. She can't throw stones at Brooke. She has made mistakes as well.

natdot99
Member Avatar

jacpre
Apr 10 2013, 12:12 AM
The only thing Taylor is trying to save is herself. Katie is her patient. She shouldn't give her any information that can potentially harm her. Taylor is a hypocrite. She can't throw stones at Brooke. She has made mistakes as well.

Double standard, Hope, Steffy, and Donna questioned had the same thoughts regarding Brooke and Bill. Taylor knows that Brooke is a walking h-bomb when she doesn't have a man in her life. period. Brooke has trampled through men all in the fear of not wanting to be alone.
Brooke and Bill only care about themselves and rather blame someone else rather than face the collateral damage caused by their actions.
Taylor has four words to put Bill in place, Amber Moore and Deacon Sharpe.
Brooke is only shedding tears because the obstacle to her new destiny is not dead. :toetap:

lovetoloveya

I feel like these same stories have been going on for the past 3 years on B&B just different people swapped in and out.

jacpre
Member Avatar

I know this is a bit off topic. I hope someone can help me. Can anyone remember who the Bikini Bar belongs to currently. For the life of me I can't remember. I want to use it in my fan fic. I know Taylor's brother Zach and Sly started it. In my fic Zach returned and I want to make it part of the storyline. Thanks I would appreciate someone's good memory.

vani

jacpre
Apr 11 2013, 12:22 PM
I know this is a bit off topic. I hope someone can help me. Can anyone remember who the Bikini Bar belongs to currently. For the life of me I can't remember. I want to use it in my fan fic. I know Taylor's brother Zach and Sly started it. In my fic Zach returned and I want to make it part of the storyline. Thanks I would appreciate someone's good memory.
I'm stumped, I know CJ used to own the Coffee bar, before he sold it to Stephanie, now it is Dayzees, but I can't remember who has Bikini. :shrug: Perhaps there is something in the bios of characters on Soaps.com

Evan
Member Avatar

I'm still a Brooke fan, but I can't defend her sleeping with her sister's husband - if Bill and Katie had divorced beforehand, I'd be fine with Brill becoming a couple, but it's not the reality, and so Brooke should have kept her legs closed.
Bill is as much to blame, and Taylor's just stirring things up to get back at Brooke.
Yep, all of Brooke's character development has been flushed down the toilet, and she's regressed back to Breacon - sad to see, KKL deserves better.
Brooke and Dr Meade would have been preferable to this - Jon Hensley did say he'd love to work with KKL.
As for that triangle from hell, I was over it ages ago!
Hope would do better to forget about Liam, and let Oliver romance her a little bit - goodness knows, it's time that the underused Zach Conroy got some decent airtime.

metitle
Member Avatar

Bill and Brooke didn't even wait to hear Katie's car drive off before the two hit the sheets.
Brooke cannot help herself, she thinks with her vaj-jay-jay. In fact, that's where her brain is located.
Poor Taylor run around like a Mata Hari, trying to figure out what Brooke and Bill did.
I really want her to find out and blurt it out loud for everyone to hear - because Brooke would have done the same thing if she was in Taylor's position..
Taylor did the same thing when she discovered that Bill and Steffy were having a thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply