Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 04:26 PM (3,169 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Apr 11 2013, 07:40 PM
Bill and Brooke didn't even wait to hear Katie's car drive off before the two hit the sheets.
Brooke cannot help herself, she thinks with her vaj-jay-jay. In fact, that's where her brain is located.
Poor Taylor run around like a Mata Hari, trying to figure out what Brooke and Bill did.
I really want her to find out and blurt it out loud for everyone to hear - because Brooke would have done the same thing if she was in Taylor's position..
Taylor did the same thing when she discovered that Bill and Steffy were having a thing.

Brooke told Bill about Eric and Taylor relationship.
All Taylor has to do is wait for Brill to self destruct from guiltPosted Image

I just :shrug: because some MB were mad that Taylor was helping Steffy with her wedding. Millions of mothers have helped their daughters and sons planned their weddings and Taylor got bashed for helping her only daughter. I wished they could have used another venue instead of the mansion.
Now Hope head will Posted Image because Eric is designing a dress and having a wedding for his own granddaughter.
Edited by natdot99, Apr 11 2013, 10:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

jacpre
Apr 9 2013, 04:29 PM
Ashley22
Apr 9 2013, 04:10 PM
I know I'm probably in the minority here but Taylor gets on my damn nerves she needs to find something else to focus on besides Brooke and the Logan clan.
She works on my nerves too. I used to love Taylor back in the day. It is sad what she has become. I agree that Taylor should mind her own business. I prefer the Logans above Taylor and her two kids. Although as I said before Brooke got one cross in my books after her stint with Bill.
I can't stand Taylor. I would actually buy that she taking care of her patient, but that is such a minor motivation in her overall intentions. I couldn't help but laugh at Bill getting pissed at her because she always was popping up at the hospital.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hypocrite Hope is getting out of hand. First she tells Steffy, a stockholder/ company executive that she should leave her own family business because she cannot stand the sight of her. When Taylor asks he to leave the Forrester mansion, she got rude and snippy. Taylor had every right to ask Hope to leave because Liam/Steffy were on the grounds. Taylor respected all of Brooke/Hope wedding plannings and Hope should have extended the same courtesy and left the mansion.
Now some fans are bashing Taylor because she asked Hope to leave the mansion. I guess they forget that Hope has two mansions with pools and she could have went to either one of them. All she had to do was leave, go to either her mother home or Katie home, call a few friends, and throw a pool party. Oh my bag, Hope doesn't have any friends. :shrug:
Edited by natdot99, Apr 14 2013, 05:31 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Queen Steffy. :wub2:

Posted Image

natdot99
Member Avatar

Checkers
Apr 20 2013, 05:28 AM

Posted Image

Steffy looked beautiful in her wedding attire and it fit her personality. Steffy said FTS, if my dad is not here to walk me down the aisle, then i will do it my self in my own way. I am glad that Bell allowed JMW to use her real life bike for that scene. It was true to Steffy nature. I loved Taylor expression, it was like, that my tomboy daughter.
I loved the look on Steffy face when Caroline hug her, she was like, You want me to be your friend after you dumped my brother for Rick?,Posted Image
Thomas was grateful that he dodge Caroline :hail: :hail: :hail:

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Checkers
Apr 20 2013, 05:28 AM

Posted Image
YES!! :wub:

vani

Hot biker mama, Steffy IS the Bold and Beautiful. :hail: :hail: :hail: :rockon:

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

vani
Apr 21 2013, 10:35 AM
Hot biker mama, Steffy IS the Bold and Beautiful. :hail: :hail: :hail: :rockon:
Without Steffy this show would suck :hail: !! I hope she and Liam can find happiness together despite Hopeless trying to split the apart! :cheer:

vani

Steffy fans it is time to write BB and demand that Steam is the new SUPERCOUPLE! They should have the same status as Vicky/Billy on YR :hail: :cheer:

jacpre
Member Avatar

vani
Apr 21 2013, 12:37 PM
Steffy fans it is time to write BB and demand that Steam is the new SUPERCOUPLE!
I have to disagree. :yuk: A supercouple is everything but Steffy and Liam. They are boring. I think Caroline and Hercules would have made a better supercouple. At the moment it is something B&B lacks. There are no couples to root for.

natdot99
Member Avatar

jacpre
Apr 21 2013, 05:22 PM
vani
Apr 21 2013, 12:37 PM
Steffy fans it is time to write BB and demand that Steam is the new SUPERCOUPLE!
I have to disagree. :yuk: A supercouple is everything but Steffy and Liam. They are boring. I think Caroline and Hercules would have made a better supercouple. At the moment it is something B&B lacks. There are no couples to root for.

No, Lope is boring beyond waiting for paint to dry. Here a olive branch for Lope fans. Villy on the Y&R are just like them, :blulaugh: :lol:

jacpre
Member Avatar

I don't disagree on Lope being boring. I think anyone paired with Liam would be boring. I love Hope and I wish the writers will do her justice. Like I said no supercouples on the soap.

The last supercouple that comes to mind is Thorne/Darla. I loved them. I hate that the show uses WH as a prop. Give the guy a story already. One of the most talented person on the show and they keep him in the basement.

LPS
Member Avatar

Billy/Vicki ain't no super couple (they are forcing me to use bad grammer), neither is Liam/Steffy. Liam is a bore.

vani

jacpre
Apr 22 2013, 02:12 AM
I don't disagree on Lope being boring. I think anyone paired with Liam would be boring. I love Hope and I wish the writers will do her justice. Like I said no supercouples on the soap.

The last supercouple that comes to mind is Thorne/Darla. I loved them. I hate that the show uses WH as a prop. Give the guy a story already. One of the most talented person on the show and they keep him in the basement.
I agree I love WH, and they should age his and Darlas daughter. :cheer:

natdot99
Member Avatar

The STEAM wedding was simple and elegant.
Dear Hope
All you had to was sign the Italian marriage documents, end of story.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

I dont get why steffy fans want her with liam? He's in love with Hope! You cant freaking deny that :whistling:

natdot99
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Apr 22 2013, 11:33 PM
I dont get why steffy fans want her with liam? He's in love with Hope! You cant freaking deny that :whistling:

Yet after their multiple wedding attempts, Lope couldn't make a marriage work, that not love but foolishness.
Steffy planned two weddings and married Liam with no problems.

I don't see why anyone wants Hope/Liam together. Hope was like Katie in her relationship with Liam(get mad when he didn't agree with her/kicks him to the curb/ calm down/ wants him back after she begs for forgiveness. Lope = Villy from the Y&R. B-)

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

natdot99
Apr 22 2013, 11:55 PM
DanishDoolFan

Yet after their multiple wedding attempts, Lope couldn't make a marriage work, that not love but foolishness.

I don't see why anyone wants Hope/Liam together. Hope was like Katie in her relationship with Liam(get mad when he didn't agree with her/kicks him to the curb/ calm down/ wants him back after she begs for forgiveness. Lope = Villy from the Y&R. B-)
I dont why Hope fans want her with Liam either. The man is a pussy. Im just glad he's stuck with Steffy and the kid so Hope can move on and meet a real man :cheer:

natdot99
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Apr 23 2013, 03:48 AM
natdot99
Apr 22 2013, 11:55 PM
DanishDoolFan

I dont why Hope fans want her with Liam either. The man is a pussy. Im just glad he's stuck with Steffy and the kid so Hope can move on and meet a real man :cheer:

Hope is never going to change for any man because she will always pull Katies in their relationship. She will dominate the relationship with her viewpoint and not listen to his words/ gets mad at him when he doesn't agree with her/ makes decisions about their relationship when she gets mad/ calms down and decided to she wants him back. Hope is all about the romantic fantasies of the relationship, not the peaks and valley that make a relationship grow stronger.

vani

Liam doesn't love Hope, he loves the idea of her as a virgin purebreed!. They have no staying power, Hope is not mature. She puts on a good show, but she is to violent and immature. She blames everyone else for her problems. Liam is like a toy that she thinks belongs to her. She is very selfish, it is all about what she wants, to hell with any thoughts or feelings Liam has. She cannot face reality that Liam loves Steffy and WANTS to marry her. If a man is TRUELLY commited, no amount of scheming could take him from you. Steffy didn't STEEL him, he went to her. Look at how he tore up those annulment papers, he doesn't REALLY want to lose Steffy, and he was jealous of her going out with Rick.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply