Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 04:26 PM (3,204 Views)
Superwoman
Member Avatar

You can deny it all you want, the truth of the matter is Liam married Steffy bcose of the baby...don't get me wrong, he does love Steffy but he is in love with boring hope...and this triangle from hell is not over yet... :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Apr 23 2013, 11:56 AM
You can deny it all you want, the truth of the matter is Liam married Steffy bcose of the baby...don't get me wrong, he does love Steffy but he is in love with boring hope...and this triangle from hell is not over yet... :shrug:

Hope is all about the fantasy of the relationship, not the imperfections. If she got back with Liam, all she going do keep pulling Katies on Liam( dominates the relationship/expects him to conform to her expections/get mad when he doesn't live up to her expectations/ kick him to the curb/ calm down/ and wants him back). Then they would have redo weddings until the sun won't shine.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

If Steffy fans wanna tell themselves that Liam doesnt love Hope, fine.

"Im always gonna wonder what could have been." Liam said those words to Hope the day before his wedding. He's such a week ass human, and Im glad he's with Steffy. She wanted him, she got knocked up, and got him. Good for her!

Now please, can a REAL man come and swoop Hope off her feet?!
Edited by ILoveAGoodDanish, Apr 23 2013, 02:18 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Apr 23 2013, 02:17 PM
If Steffy fans wanna tell themselves that Liam doesnt love Hope, fine.

"Im always gonna wonder what could have been." Liam said those words to Hope the day before his wedding. He's such a week ass human, and Im glad he's with Steffy. She wanted him, she got knocked up, and got him. Good for her!

Now please, can a REAL man come and swoop Hope off her feet?!

Those were declarations of What ifs, not I l will always love you. Couples who have broken up go through them all the time,period. What if I handled this situation better?, What if I stop playing games with my partner?, What if I actually listened to my partner instead of tuning him or her out, and the What if statements keep going on and on, on, on. Steffy was in a relationship with Liam for nine months until Hope decided she wanted Liam back. It obvious by some fans viewpoint that they don't understand the concept of Birth Control, it not 100% effective. Thinking that STEAM was going to put their sex lives on hold until Hope decided she wanted Liam back, showed Hope's delusions about sex.

Hope will always pull her Katies with every man that she is paired with and she never going to change.

vani

All that what if crap, Liam was only trying to make Hope feel better. She always puts him on a guilt trip, as if it's ALL his fault. Hope told him to move on, he did and she makes it seem Steffys fault that poor Liam is trapped. :soapbox: I ask ya, did Liam look like he felt trapped or unhappy? Would a man have his womans fav singer come in for a surprise if he was trapped and unhappy? :rockon: He was jumping for joy when they got married, not mopping over Hope! Let the honeymoon begin. :jj:

jacpre
Member Avatar

Steffy fans forget that she messed Hope and Liam up in the first place. She was in the middle everytime Hope and Liam tried to get married.

Hope can do much better. I don't get the Hope hate. Everytime she cancelled the wedding she had good reason to. She was lied to and manipulated by Rick, Bill and Steffy. Now Hope is the bad guy in all of this.

I don't think Liam and Steffy will be happy for too long. The only reason Liam is with Steffy is because of the baby.

I hope when lame Liam realized what he gave up and want to run back to Hope that she has found someone new.

By the way who gets married in black. Its a bad omen right there.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

vani
Apr 23 2013, 03:52 PM
All that what if crap, Liam was only trying to make Hope feel better. She always puts him on a guilt trip, as if it's ALL his fault. Hope told him to move on, he did and she makes it seem Steffys fault that poor Liam is trapped. :soapbox: I ask ya, did Liam look like he felt trapped or unhappy? Would a man have his womans fav singer come in for a surprise if he was trapped and unhappy? :rockon: He was jumping for joy when they got married, not mopping over Hope! Let the honeymoon begin. :jj:
At the end of the day, Im just glad that Liam got married so he wont bother Hope anymore :applause: but knowing Liam, him staying away from her wont last long :yuk:

Now I just pray that the writers will let Hope find a good guy :cheer:

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

jacpre
Apr 23 2013, 03:59 PM
Steffy fans forget that she messed Hope and Liam up in the first place. She was in the middle everytime Hope and Liam tried to get married.

Hope can do much better. I don't get the Hope hate. Everytime she cancelled the wedding she had good reason to. She was lied to and manipulated by Rick, Bill and Steffy. Now Hope is the bad guy in all of this.

I don't think Liam and Steffy will be happy for too long. The only reason Liam is with Steffy is because of the baby.

I hope when lame Liam realized what he gave up and want to run back to Hope that she has found someone new.

By the way who gets married in black. Its a bad omen right there.
You cant reason with some people.. But lets just hope that a nice guy will come and make Hope happy :wub:

natdot99
Member Avatar

I was Posted ImagePosted Image at Caroline expression when Steffy favorite singer was singing. She was like Damn, this :biatch: got her man and she gets a wedding gift from her favorite singer, Rick never did anything like that for me.

Row167
Member Avatar

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during scenes with Brooke and Bill about "We all have our own bleeding heart"?

My husband found it on Youtube!

Kim Taylor - Bleeding Heart. It's a beautiful song.
Edited by Row167, Apr 24 2013, 06:58 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Apr 23 2013, 08:54 PM
I was Posted ImagePosted Image at Caroline expression when Steffy favorite singer was singing. She was like Damn, this :biatch: got her man and she gets a wedding gift from her favorite singer, Rick never did anything like that for me.
I am really liking that bitch Caroline a lot more these days. One of these days she is going to go totally psycho on Slick-Rick. She is starting to remind me of Glen Close character from "Fatal Attraction".

vani

metitle
Apr 24 2013, 07:28 PM
natdot99
Apr 23 2013, 08:54 PM
I am really liking that bitch Caroline a lot more these days. One of these days she is going to go totally psycho on Slick-Rick. She is starting to remind me of Glen Close character from "Fatal Attraction".
:soapbox: Far more fun to watch than the :sleep2: she was before! Caught Lindsey on twitter and I think she is liking the change. Let the games begin. :cheer:

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Apr 23 2013, 03:48 AM
natdot99
Apr 22 2013, 11:55 PM
DanishDoolFan
Apr 22 2013, 11:33 PM
I dont get why steffy fans want her with liam? He's in love with Hope! You cant freaking deny that :whistling:

Yet after their multiple wedding attempts, Lope couldn't make a marriage work, that not love but foolishness.
Steffy planned two weddings and married Liam with no problems.

I don't see why anyone wants Hope/Liam together. Hope was like Katie in her relationship with Liam(get mad when he didn't agree with her/kicks him to the curb/ calm down/ wants him back after she begs for forgiveness. Lope = Villy from the Y&R. B-)
I dont why Hope fans want her with Liam either. The man is a pussy. Im just glad he's stuck with Steffy and the kid so Hope can move on and meet a real man :cheer:
Here's a thought, maybe Bell should stick Hopeless & Caroline together! They could be awesome as a couple, 2 spoiled brats trying to make everything turn out their way!! They would certainly understand each other!! :lol:

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm rooting for Caroline to win against Maya. Rick and Maya are a snooze couple.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

LPS
Apr 25 2013, 11:31 PM
I'm rooting for Caroline to win against Maya. Rick and Maya are a snooze couple.
As are Rick and Caroline :sleep:

LPS
Member Avatar

queenpaula713
Apr 26 2013, 07:49 PM
LPS
Apr 25 2013, 11:31 PM
As are Rick and Caroline :sleep:
Ateast Caroline is funny. The actress who plays Maya is better but I hate her with Rick.

natdot99
Member Avatar

It official, Hope needs to spend a few months locked in a padded cell. She tore up the marriage documents, and she still whining about her future with Liam.Posted Image

Brooke needs to go work in a brothel since she cannot function without a man in her life. A few weeks ago, she was in love with Bill and now she thinks she can get Eric back. :huh?: :what: :wtf:

Poor Maya, once she drinks the Rick kool aid, she will be acting like Caroline. :cheer:

Kenny
Member Avatar

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy nominations have been announced!

Click here to see who was nominated from B&B!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8808776/1/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply