Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 04:27 PM (5,200 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R: Lauren's 21st Birthday Party

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I don't remember that, it may have been before I started watching, who was that guy who was looking all mean like he wanted to kill someone?
That was Amy, wasn't it

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Miss Rhi
Mar 31 2013, 04:27 PM

Y&R: Lauren's 21st Birthday Party

WHOA Rhi! Stone Age #YR Clip. :D

I remember this s/l on Granny's VHS tapes the bulky black guy name was Tyrone Jackson, it was channel that had the whole Robert Tyrone & Jazz storyline not sure if it still exists on you-tube but Vemo or Daily motion may have it.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Y&R is having a Monte Carlo Watch & Go sweepstakes.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/monte-carlo-sweepstakes/

EB, MTS, SC, JM, DG, and CLB will be there.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Alert the press, Nick Newman is proposing LOL. That had to be the flatest proposal I've seen, proposing in his unromantic dive no less. Chadam's rain proposal is really going to be hard to top!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nick is a puke. He thinks just because his last name is Newman all women should just fold and fall on their back for him. I hope Avery either say's no, or not yet! Then Dylan can have Avery and Nick can have nothing or he can try to rekindle his flagging lust for one of his ex-wives. We know Phyllis will tell him to take a flying fuck at a rolling dough nut.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 5 2013, 07:16 AM
Nick is a puke. He thinks just because his last name is Newman all women should just fold and fall on their back for him. I hope Avery either say's no, or not yet! Then Dylan can have Avery and Nick can have nothing or he can try to rekindle his flagging lust for one of his ex-wives. We know Phyllis will tell him to take a flying fuck at a rolling dough nut.
Lol Phyllis is in Istanbul rolling around with Jack! Maybe he'd try to end Sharon's drought in the bedroom :lol:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Hope it has cobwebs and warts.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Wow. That's the best Nick could come up with for a marriage proposal??? It was so unromantic and boring.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 5 2013, 01:09 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

The Pulse of Y&R ___________________________________________________________________________

Daytime
Member Avatar

lightandday
Apr 5 2013, 04:11 PM
The Pulse of Y&R ___________________________________________________________________________
That's because they are only pushing a select few, for example, characters like Adam. Everyone else is falling by the wayside.. :x

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Let's see Victor/Adam - don't care.
Chelsea baby drama - don't care.
Dylan/Avery - don't care.
NE drama - don't care
Nick/Avery -don't care.
Carmine/Lauren - just waiting for Michael to find out.
Wheeler drama - don't care.
Lily/Cane/Tyler - don't care. either go there or don't.
Kyle/Summer - don't care.
Phyllis/Jack - Are they even together? I can't tell.
Billy/Victoria - I like them but they get scenes once every blue moon. This show sucks at love scenes.
Chloe/Kevin - really don't care.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Checkers
Apr 5 2013, 04:37 PM
lightandday
Let's see Victor/Adam - don't care.
Chelsea baby drama - don't care.
Dylan/Avery - don't care.
NE drama - don't care
Nick/Avery -don't care.
Carmine/Lauren - just waiting for Michael to find out.
Wheeler drama - don't care.
Lily/Cane/Tyler - don't care. either go there or don't.
Kyle/Summer - don't care.
Phyllis/Jack - Are they even together? I can't tell.
Billy/Victoria - I like them but they get scenes once every blue moon. This show sucks at love scenes.
Chloe/Kevin - really don't care.

Adam/Sharon/Chelsea triangle from the ultimate hell :soapbox:
NE drama :sleep:
Victoria/Billy another baby drama, :shame: It going to be a high risk pregnancy since Vikki has high blood pressure
Sharon trying to be Adam savior :sleep:
Edited by natdot99, Apr 5 2013, 05:05 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 5 2013, 07:16 AM
yeah but sharon won't, she'll only be to happy to have nick again, only I doubt he'll go there.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 5 2013, 04:22 PM
lightandday
That's because they are only pushing a select few, for example, characters like Adam. Everyone else is falling by the wayside.. :x
Victoria should be getting more airtime given that she will be jealous of Victor and Adam. For what reason she is jealous is beyond me lol. The Adam lovefest continues :puke:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Phyllis tell Nick to take a hike? :glare:

The same Phyllis that just tried to bat her eyes at Dylan because she was salty about Navery's impending engagement. Phyllis would drop Jack so fast if Nick wanted another go around in the barn. :blulaugh:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Apr 5 2013, 07:34 PM
Phyllis tell Nick to take a hike? :glare:

The same Phyllis that just tried to bat her eyes at Dylan because she was salty about Navery's impending engagement. Phyllis would drop Jack so fast if Nick wanted another go around in the barn. :blulaugh:
Dylan ain't falling for her tricks though! He was looking at her like she was nuts :blulaugh:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She was emphasizing the dullness of Navery, I think.
If she was so ready to ride his bones she would have went back to him right away when he called out,"Hi Phyllis, remember me?" and she walked out. Has she went searching for him?
I just think Dylan has a blank 'are you nuts, or am I' look on his face 90 % of time.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 6 2013, 07:25 AM
If she was so ready to ride his bones she would have went back to him right away when he called out,"Hi Phyllis, remember me?" and she walked out. Has she went searching for him?
I just think Dylan has a blank 'are you nuts, or am I' look on his face 90 % of time.
considering almost the entire population of GC is nuts, can you blame him for having that look? lol

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 6 2013, 07:25 AM
I dont think Phyllis wants Avery's sloppy seconds. Avery on the other hand, didn't bat eye at sleeping with her brother in law!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply