Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 04:27 PM (5,207 Views)
lovetoloveya

Some Lane fan was freaking out of twitter over Tyler. Even had the nerve to play the race card
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Sharon has got some damn nerve!
she goes into someone else's house and starts snooping? Then has the nerve to lecture nick about his relationships and how they might affect Faith!
Did she worry about how her relationship with adam affected faith?
I'da kicked her ass right out of my house!
Then she has even more nerve and becomes the town crier running to Dylan with news about Nick's personal business.
I guess she's off her meds again!

lovetoloveya

Summer is quite the little tramp. She's following in her mother's footsteps.

Kyle looked terrible yesterday. Like an oompa loopma he was so damn orange. And he and Abby always annoy me seperately but together they are the worse.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Dylan didn't look to impressed with her either. It is none of her business. Every time she gets a little power it goes to her head and she thinks she can solve the worlds troubles.
If she hooks back up with Adam I hope Nick checks out the custody papers. Avery is an attorney.Cheating, adulterous, sisters sloppy seconds stealer, but she isn't a crook.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Summer is quite the little tramp. She's following in her mother's footsteps.

And her stepmother's too.

Quote:

Avery is an attorney.Cheating, adulterous, sisters sloppy seconds stealer, but she isn't a crook

none of that is a negative in GC, just business as usual. lol

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 10 2013, 11:48 PM
she goes into someone else's house and starts snooping? Then has the nerve to lecture nick about his relationships and how they might affect Faith!
Then she has even more nerve and becomes the town crier running to Dylan with news about Nick's personal business.
you didn't hear her? Sharon said she used to try to will things to happen but now she takes pills for that! :drunk:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 11 2013, 12:36 PM
Sammie Jo
you didn't hear her? Sharon said she used to try to will things to happen but now she takes pills for that! :drunk:
yeah I heard that! LOL

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 11 2013, 01:18 PM
3WishGenie
Sammie Jo
yeah I heard that! LOL
Actually Sharon had every right to question Nick, he is constantly trying to dictate Sharon's life choices so what's so wrong about Sharon wanting to be involved on Nick's decisions as well? Especially when it effects Faith? Again with the double standards!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Queen B
Apr 11 2013, 03:49 PM
Sammie Jo
3WishGenie
Sammie Jo
yeah I heard that! LOL
Actually Sharon had every right to question Nick, he is constantly trying to dictate Sharon's life choices so what's so wrong about Sharon wanting to be involved on Nick's decisions as well? Especially when it effects Faith? Again with the double standards!
I agree with you that Sharon has a right to question Nick about any big relationship decisions that will affect Faith, as does Nick with Sharon.
I just thought it was weird that they're trying make Sharon against the marriage. She LIKES Avery and they're "kinda-friends" Sharon knows that Avery would be a good influence on Faith, so I just don't get why the writers decided to make Sharon opposed to the possible union. :shrug:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 11 2013, 04:04 PM
Queen B
Sammie Jo
3WishGenie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
yeah I heard that! LOL
I agree with you that Sharon has a right to question Nick about any big relationship decisions that will affect Faith, as does Nick with Sharon.
I just thought it was weird that they're trying make Sharon against the marriage. She LIKES Avery and they're "kinda-friends" Sharon knows that Avery would be a good influence on Faith, so I just don't get why the writers decided to make Sharon opposed to the possible union. :shrug:
Sharon is jealous of course, I mean Nick is the love of her life. Nick would be jealous of any man she decides to marry as well

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Queen B
Sammie Jo
3WishGenie

yeah I heard that! LOL
I don't have a problem of Sharon questioning Nick. But it was her concern for Faith where she went a little wonky. This is the same woman who showed little concern for her daughter when she happily moved in with her child's napper, knowing her daughter would not be able to visit her there and told Nick to buzz off. Avery is a cheater yes, but she isn't a known criminal.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Queen B
Sammie Jo
3WishGenie

yeah I heard that! LOL
nick has more right to question sharon than the other way around, nick didn't marry the person who stole faith, etc etc, nick is not in need of a psychiatrist, nick is not unbalanced enough to set his dad's house on fire, etc, etc.
Sharon had no right to snoop in nick's house, and then go running to dylan with the news.
Avery is a competant atty, with no mental issues so far, sharon isn't fit to babysit a kitten, she's no more concerned about Faith's welfare than the man in the moon, if she was she wouldn't be sniffing around adam every chance she gets.. She's just nosy and jealous.
If nick tossed her down on the couch, she'd be out of her clothes before you could sneeze.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I'm so over Avery's beige basic azz. If she wants Dylan be with him. She plays so many mind games. How many times is she gonna say goodbye to the guy but then turn around bring up old memories. Passive aggressive heffa. If she doesn't want to marry Nick...don't accept the damn proposal. Sick of this chick. On top of that she's boring as hell.

Posted Image

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Apr 12 2013, 01:25 PM
I'm so over Avery's beige basic azz. If she wants Dylan be with him. She plays so many mind games. How many times is she gonna say goodbye to the guy but then turn around bring up old memories. Passive aggressive heffa. If she doesn't want to marry Nick...don't accept the damn proposal. Sick of this chick. On top of that she's boring as hell.

Posted Image

This!!!!! Im soooo fucking sick of her games too. What she is skilled at is torturing a man with misery. She doesnt look undecisive to me. She is engaged to Nick, she wants Nick's babies, loves Nick, she keeps telling Dylan how great and ahppy she is with Nick. None of that spells to me that she wants Dylan! She needa stop yanking Dylan's chain already!

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Queen B
Sammie Jo
3WishGenie

yeah I heard that! LOL
IF she knows Avery would be a good influence on Faith then why was she wondering how it would effect Faith? She already knew. Nick has pried in Sharons life because of her poor choices of men that could effect his children. She chose Adam the man that kidnapped her, lied to her and let her rot in jail and then Faith's own grandpa. those were questionable relationships that would effect Faith. Avery is no kidnapper. She is not Faiths grandma and to snoop to find crap out.. Excuse me. Sharon needs to keep her damn mouth shut and tend to her own business. I too would have thrown her mental ass out of my house n a heartbeat..

Checkers
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Queen B
Sammie Jo
3WishGenie

yeah I heard that! LOL
Um...Nick liked Jack just fine but that NEVER stopped him from pulling the Noah card and butting in on Shack's marriage. Overstepping boundaries right in Jack's face. Sharon is the last person to give out advice but she wasn't wrong. Nick is NEVER single. Navery started dating while he was still married. There is nothing stable about those two with Nick proposing because of insecurity. Avery is walking down memory lane with Dylan.
Edited by Checkers, Apr 13 2013, 03:34 AM.

Soapwatcher

Nick wasn't single when he started "dating" Phyllis, both he and Sharon need to be on their own for a hell of a long time before they take up "dating" and/or "sleeping" (screwing) with anyone.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharon is alone right now because men seen and know what she is capable of, meds or not.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Yeah, I never said anything about Adam, Victor, or Jack. Nor did I ever mention Sharon's bipolar disorder.

I'm just merely questioning why the writers of the show would make Sharon seemingly against a Nick/Avery union when, for awhile now, they've shown Avery and Sharon getting along really well and even being supportive of one another (I.E. Dylan; Sharon's legal/bipolar troubles).

It just seems like a really random thing to throw into the storyline,

Checkers
Member Avatar

The writers didn't have to have Chelsea/Dylan sleep together but they did. They are basically playing all the angles with Avery/Dylan/Nick/Sharon/Chelsea/Adam.

Sharon is more friends with Dylan than Avery. When she found out the news she talked to Dylan about it. I don't think Sharon has anything against Avery. Even Noah seems to be questioning Nick in the preview for next week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply