Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 04:27 PM (5,181 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Apr 14 2013, 03:32 PM
The writers didn't have to have Chelsea/Dylan sleep together but they did. They are basically playing all the angles with Avery/Dylan/Nick/Sharon/Chelsea/Adam.

Sharon is more friends with Dylan than Avery. When she found out the news she talked to Dylan about it. I don't think Sharon has anything against Avery. Even Noah seems to be questioning Nick in the preview for next week.
it still wasn't any of sharon's business to go blabbing to dylan about the engagement ring, he even questioned why she was telling him.
I wouldn't classify what she did as talking to him about it, it was more like, she couldn't wait to run and tell dylan. she doesn't want nick to marry anyone else, she's still clinging to hope that nick will take her back, adam is second choice.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sharon doesn't have a man right now, so she doesn't want anyone else to have one.... :popcorn:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

It's like last year. She was all proud of herself for dumping Adam but the unthinkable happened, the man actually moved on and didn't want her! She doesn't like people moving on without her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 15 2013, 11:55 AM
It's like last year. She was all proud of herself for dumping Adam but the unthinkable happened, the man actually moved on and didn't want her! She doesn't like people moving on without her.
Everyone she cared about practically ditched her while she was dealing with this disorder so I understand why she clings to people, and don't really blame her either. The second she stepped onto the canvas people were trying to bring her down and all for what? Jealousy.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Looks like Miss Lilly has joined the Tramps R Us club! :shame:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 15 2013, 03:59 PM
It's a bit different SJ, Lily is falling for Tyler, she isn't lusting after him like Lauren & Carmine. :blulaugh:

Peridott
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 15 2013, 05:01 PM
Sammie Jo
It's a bit different SJ, Lily is falling for Tyler, she isn't lusting after him like Lauren & Carmine. :blulaugh:
Nope, she's a tramp. Its about time. :blulaugh: CK is thrilled I bet.

Peridott
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sammie Jo
She's a tramp or soon to be one. Its about time. :blulaugh: CK is thrilled I bet.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I thought Dylan was for Sharon and Avery . Or is this another character for Chelsea's vagina to swallow? I'm over it

LPS
Member Avatar

^Its for Chelsea's vagina. Really tired of that character. The writers try way too hard on that character. Just let her be and I'm sure the viewers would be more open to her.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Chelsea is just borrowing Dylan for a while. He is for Avery obviously.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sammie Jo
well true, but she certainly returned the kiss! lol

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 15 2013, 10:35 PM
3WishGenie
Sammie Jo
well true, but she certainly returned the kiss! lol
:popcorn: She certainly did. Cant wait till it happens again lol

LPS
Member Avatar

Screw me gently with a chainsaw (Heathers), Avery is fake. She keeps on leading Dylan on. I don't care for their back story with the baby.

Are Chloe and Chelsea the Kimberly and Stacy (OLTL) of Y&R?

Yay! Lily is a slut! LOL. I still think the guy who plays Tyler sucks.

They should pair Victoria with Jack.

Jeanne Cooper looks frail today.
Edited by LPS, Apr 16 2013, 02:19 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

A new thriving business in G.C. Tramps R Us.
Sharon is the CEO,
Lauren is the treasurer and
Lily is the designer.
Looking for new and exciting places to screw.
Cushioned desk tops, carpet that doesn't chafe, boyfriends that suck but can't suck and leave hickies behind.

Dylan wasn't brought in to be Sharon's love interest. They implied that so in hopes to calm the raging waters.
Avery doesn't know shit, maybe he's there to be Avery's extra.
He belongs with Chelsea. Even off screen during the 40th Ann. goings on, MCE was part of the festivities, in a few guest spots, she is really liked on that show.
Edited by BlissfulLily, Apr 16 2013, 06:30 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 16 2013, 06:27 AM
Sharon is the CEO,
Lily is the designer.
Cushioned desk tops, carpet that doesn't chafe, boyfriends that suck but can't suck and leave hickies behind.

Dylan wasn't brought in to be Sharon's love interest. They implied that so in hopes to calm the raging waters.
He belongs with Chelsea. Even off screen during the 40th Ann. goings on, MCE was part of the festivities, in a few guest spots, she is really liked on that show.
Hey, I'm really surprised you left Phyllis off your list LOL. I know she's tamer now but her history and experience should easily get her a job at this new business venture. If anyone knows desk tops it's Red!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

But she isn't in business anymore. Those 3 are steamin' and schemin'. Not just desks did I mention, I mentioned floors and hickies.
Glad to see Phyllis settling down and not being on the shit list again. Some people strive to be bad mouthed.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I too am glad to see Phyllis settling down and not screwing every man in sight, and I'm just as happy to see Sharon focusing on her children and not sleeping around.. Adam is the only thing stinking up my screen at the moment and ill be happy as soon as he's gone

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 16 2013, 04:37 PM
BlissfulLily
Apr 16 2013, 06:27 AM
Sharon is the CEO,
Lily is the designer.

Hey, I'm really surprised you left Phyllis off your list LOL. I know she's tamer now but her history and experience should easily get her a job at this new business venture. If anyone knows desk tops it's Red!
phyliss has been off screen for so many days, I forgot all about her, but she definitely belongs in the club! lol

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Apr 16 2013, 05:58 PM
I too am glad to see Phyllis settling down and not screwing every man in sight, and I'm just as happy to see Sharon focusing on her children and not sleeping around.. Adam is the only thing stinking up my screen at the moment and ill be happy as soon as he's gone
Doesnt seem like that will happen as you probably read how things are to heat up between the two. Probably grief sex after finding out about the pregnancy :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply