Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 04:27 PM (5,238 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

There seems to be a lot of grief sex with some characters. But hey, for them it works. It's SEX!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 17 2013, 12:19 AM
Queen B
Apr 16 2013, 05:58 PM
I too am glad to see Phyllis settling down and not screwing every man in sight, and I'm just as happy to see Sharon focusing on her children and not sleeping around.. Adam is the only thing stinking up my screen at the moment and ill be happy as soon as he's gone
Doesnt seem like that will happen as you probably read how things are to heat up between the two. Probably grief sex after finding out about the pregnancy :drunk:
sharon focusing on her children? when? when she found a pair of underwear in the tack house?
When did she see faith last? where is faith anyway while sharon is running all over town blabbing everyone's business?
Only reason she's not sleeping around is, no one is available, although she is circling around adam and dylan.

sexibeach
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 5 2013, 01:04 AM
Alert the press, Nick Newman is proposing LOL. That had to be the flatest proposal I've seen, proposing in his unromantic dive no less. Chadam's rain proposal is really going to be hard to top!
I would i love nick he can do no wrong in my eyes.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

"These rose colored glasses, that I'm looking through show only the beauty." (John Connelly)

Checkers
Member Avatar

Avery crying everyday is tiring. I have no idea why the writers are dragging out this pointless triangle.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

She's been in practically every episode for the last two weeks and is in all the previews yet she does absolutely nothing in her storyline but cry and whine about the past!! I can't wait till Phyllis sets her ass on fire next week!
Edited by 3WishGenie, Apr 17 2013, 06:23 PM.

sexibeach
Member Avatar

Queen B
Apr 11 2013, 03:49 PM
Sammie Jo
Apr 11 2013, 01:18 PM
3WishGenie
Apr 11 2013, 12:36 PM
Sammie Jo
Apr 10 2013, 11:48 PM
Sharon has got some damn nerve!
she goes into someone else's house and starts snooping? Then has the nerve to lecture nick about his relationships and how they might affect Faith!
Did she worry about how her relationship with adam affected faith?
I'da kicked her ass right out of my house!
Then she has even more nerve and becomes the town crier running to Dylan with news about Nick's personal business.
I guess she's off her meds again!
you didn't hear her? Sharon said she used to try to will things to happen but now she takes pills for that! :drunk:
yeah I heard that! LOL
Actually Sharon had every right to question Nick, he is constantly trying to dictate Sharon's life choices so what's so wrong about Sharon wanting to be involved on Nick's decisions as well? Especially when it effects Faith? Again with the double standards!
Actually I think after she ran off with the baby napper she should never question anybody about Faith.. She was lower than low, and she ought to have a seat and take another pill LOL

Checkers
Member Avatar

Victoria is going back to NE and I would say that is a good idea in theory but Y&R doesn't do good business stories anymore. Hardly anybody works at NE. They talk of office politics but there are none going onscreen besides the Newmans snarking at each other.

blueeyes7

LPS
Apr 15 2013, 10:08 PM
^Its for Chelsea's vagina. Really tired of that character. The writers try way too hard on that character. Just let her be and I'm sure the viewers would be more open to her.
Maybe they should fix her up with Carmine Writers are really off on the deep end for a chacter that is useless (Carmine)

Checkers
Member Avatar

I think they might be testing Carmine/Abby again. So hopefully that might be putting an end to Carmine/Lauren.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Chelsea is doing just fine. The viewers like her, has her own fan club. Go Chelsea!

lovetoloveya

I liked that Lola chick. I hope she sticks around

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Apr 20 2013, 05:58 PM
I think they might be testing Carmine/Abby again. So hopefully that might be putting an end to Carmine/Lauren.
I was hoping carmine would end up in a body bag. lol

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 21 2013, 11:55 PM
Checkers
Apr 20 2013, 05:58 PM
I was hoping carmine would end up in a body bag. lol
Same here! MD is awful, can't act for nuts. The character is awful...useless.

lovetoloveya

I need them to redo the hospital as well or at least that one section that looks like an art gallery.It went to commercial came back and I was like "Where the eff are they now?"

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It has an old hospital look. That isn't all bad. Some smaller city hospitals look that way. I think it's more comforting than looking at thousand dollar pictures and top of the line furniture. Just tells you they are good at fleecing the patients and insurance companies.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I like Chelsea but I don't want her with Adam. I think she deserves someone more emotionally stable and with less daddy issue, tbh. I feel like Adam has lot of growing up left to do and he shouldn't be in any relationship in his current state of being.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Chelsea/Dylan might have a chance but with her being pregnant with Adam's baby...I don't see Chadam being done. Though I do think the main focus of Adam's story will be Newman, working with Victor, and fighting with Victoria.

Soapwatcher

I live in a medium size city, and I worked at one of the hospitals here, and we had artwork and photographs on the walls all over the hospital, after a while you got so you didn't even notice them, I admit they aren't as large as they had on the show but they are big enough you do notice them the first couple of times you walk down the halls.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

does Chelsea seriously think that Adam is not going to ask for a paternity test, especially if the kid comes out looking like Adam.
Dylan might want to have a test too if the kid doesn't have blue eyes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply