Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: April Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 04:27 PM (5,151 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 24 2013, 12:47 PM
Dylan might want to have a test too if the kid doesn't have blue eyes.
That's not how genetics work. . . .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
does Chelsea seriously think that Adam is not going to ask for a paternity test, especially if the kid comes out looking like Adam.
LOL Adam has blue eyes too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Brown eyes are dominate, blue are recessive. Chelsea's are brown.
My Dad's eyes were brown, Mom's are hazel.
Oldest sister has brown, Brother has blue and mine are green (not hazel)
But genetics say brown over blue...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 24 2013, 01:03 PM
Sammie Jo
That's not how genetics work. . . .
well do tell us how genetics works.
this show doesn't follow any legal or medical rules and you expect them to follow genetics?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 24 2013, 01:48 PM
Sammie Jo
does Chelsea seriously think that Adam is not going to ask for a paternity test, especially if the kid comes out looking like Adam.
LOL Adam has blue eyes too.
oh does he, I never noticed, they must not be as piercingly blue as Dylan's.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 25 2013, 06:58 AM
Brown eyes are dominate, blue are recessive. Chelsea's are brown.
My Dad's eyes were brown, Mom's are hazel.
Oldest sister has brown, Brother has blue and mine are green (not hazel)
But genetics say brown over blue...
You kinda just proved my point. Yes, eye color is mostly an inherent gene but there are cases where someone has a completely different colored eyes (or lack of eye color) than the rest of their family.

Someone wouldn't be able to suspect a false paternity to their child solely because of a different eye color.

Quote:

well do tell us how genetics works.
this show doesn't follow any legal or medical rules and you expect them to follow genetics?
I'm sure you can find a library book on the subject if you look. or you can just google it. whatever floats your boat.

And it's genetics, not Darwin's Theory of Evolution. of course a soap can't follow the basic biology of genetic inheritance 100% of the time, but having someone realize their child is not their child because the kid doesn't have the same green/brown/blue as the supposed parent would be beyond ridiculous and such a dumb plot point, lol.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

"I think Sharon should just have a baby with Adam. That way when he get's mad at her he can just take the baby and run off. Wouldn't be stealing and she wouldn't miss it until Mother's Day perhaps. No need for paternity tests this time since Adam is the only man she's been with since... Victor?
Or maybe they will SORASS Faith and she can carry on the family tradition.
I'm sure a paternity suit will have to follow since there may be so many different possibilities and eye colors.
Genetics and all.
Unless she leaves Genoa City."

LOL
:D

Checkers
Member Avatar

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop with this Phack reunion. Lily has feelings for Tyler. I wonder long it will be before Victoria realizes what Billy is up to.

lovetoloveya

I like Summer but I don't think all the young guys should be looking out for her and falling for her.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Who all is falling for Summer? Just Fen that I have seen. I don't like this new Kyle. Went from a clean cut man to a long haired bore.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 26 2013, 06:01 PM
Who all is falling for Summer? Just Fen that I have seen. I don't like this new Kyle. Went from a clean cut man to a long haired bore.
oh you are sooooooooooo right, he bored the crap out of me immediately.
Bad pick for the role, and he doesn't look anything like dianne or jack.
Looks like he could be Fen's brother.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

The new Kyle is what i call butt Ugly. He is hideous looking

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

If we bitch long enough and hard enough, maybe we can get an airplane to drag a banner saying "bring back the Hood!"

lovetoloveya

This new Kyle looks more like the Diane prior to MW and he's a better actor then Blake Hood. BH always came off frat boyish with his whiny voice. This guy is more manly.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think more prissy. Personality of a nail.

ratfink
Member Avatar

The new Kyle is just plain gross. He looks like Jay Leno's son...not meaning to trash the actor, but really, really...Blake Hood was just fine...took a while to like him, but then I did...Why is Y@R messing with us. I have been watching since day 1...I know they do not care, but I am almost done... :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Apr 30 2013, 01:11 AM
The new Kyle is just plain gross. He looks like Jay Leno's son...not meaning to trash the actor, but really, really...Blake Hood was just fine...took a while to like him, but then I did...Why is Y@R messing with us. I have been watching since day 1...I know they do not care, but I am almost done... :shrug:
glad I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like jay leno's son.
I just checked, Leno has no kids, that he's claiming anyway. lol

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I loved BH too but I'm not going to write off nuKyle just yet. Frankly, I didn't like BH at the beginning either but he settled in and grew on me so this new guy might to the same. I think he has more chemistry with Summer than BH.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

only thing that bothered me about old kyle was his voice, it was whiney.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

This one is a sleeper. ^_^ :sleep:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply