Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR wants to know...; Favorite Hope moments!
Topic Started: Mar 31 2013, 07:20 PM (2,663 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

let's not forget this super sweet father/daughter moment:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Aww yes, such a wonderful moment between father & daughter. I want more Doug/Hope scenes!! BH & KA nails it everytime!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Chad & Abigail_D
Apr 3 2013, 02:33 AM
Aww yes, such a wonderful moment between father & daughter. I want more Doug/Hope scenes!! BH & KA nails it everytime!
Kristian & Bill (& Susan) want more scenes as well. If/when Days finally decides to address Bo's extended absence, Doug & Julie better be there to support Hope!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Yes I read that wonderful tweet between KA & BH/SSH. A fan tweeted him (I think) the video you posted, and KA responsed :wub:

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Apr 5 2013, 05:28 AM
Yes I read that wonderful tweet between KA & BH/SSH. A fan tweeted him (I think) the video you posted, and KA responsed :wub:
:bye: it was me :)

docandjohn4ever 12 Feb
just came across this beautiful scene with @DaysHayes and @KJAlfonso <3 boy do I miss these kind of scenes #Days
http://youtu.be/HpDLM_k2SUM

Bill & Susan Hayes @DaysHayes 12 Feb
@docandjohn4ever @KJAlfonso Yes, that was a lovely powerful scene. Wish we could still do songs today.

Kristian Alfonso @KJAlfonso 12 Feb
@docandjohn4ever @DaysHayes I Love working with Bill ; ))) Miss U and Susan .xo

@KJAlfonso @docandjohn4ever Love you, Kristian! Wish there were more scenes like that in our future. It would be nice to make new memories.

@DaysHayes @docandjohn4ever Fingers Xed ; ))) xo

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Apr 7 2013, 04:08 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
Apr 5 2013, 05:28 AM
:bye: it was me :)

docandjohn4ever 12 Feb
just came across this beautiful scene with @DaysHayes and @KJAlfonso <3 boy do I miss these kind of scenes #Days
http://youtu.be/HpDLM_k2SUM

@docandjohn4ever @KJAlfonso Yes, that was a lovely powerful scene. Wish we could still do songs today.

@docandjohn4ever @DaysHayes I Love working with Bill ; ))) Miss U and Susan .xo

@KJAlfonso @docandjohn4ever Love you, Kristian! Wish there were more scenes like that in our future. It would be nice to make new memories.

@DaysHayes @docandjohn4ever Fingers Xed ; ))) xo
Excellent!! :D

soapgal
Member Avatar

As everyone else has said when Zach died KA was simply amazing. I remember watching those scenes and thinking at least this year someone from Days will win the Emmy. She was certainly robbed. I don't even think she was in contention was she? Either way she was so amazing in that SL. Hope was always my favorite when I was growing up watching Days. My daughter's name is Brittney Hope after Hope Brady :D

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Sadly KA wasn't even nominated for the Zack SL (neither was PR)...

elizhope
Member Avatar

I havent had a chance to read the thread, so Im sure these have been mentioned. Hope is my all time favorite character so picking just a few is almost impossible. So I will pick the three that come to mind first as stand out favorites:

1 When Zach died. (KA totally deserved an Emmy for that one)
2 When Hope opens the puzzle box (I still get teary eyed)
3 Bo rescuing Hope from marrying Welch in the 80s (swoon)

jam6242
Member Avatar

I think my favorite moments have already been mentioned. I'll always have a soft spot for Hope because of the circumstances of her birth which is my favorite storyline. I thought Kristian was perfect casting to play the grown-up Hope and she hasn't disappointed me. I've loved how Hope was always ready for adventure right along with Bo. And of course I love Hope's relationship with Doug. My wish is that Hope gets a real storyline soon and is allowed to move on from Bo since it looks as though Peter isn't coming back any time soon.
Edited by jam6242, Apr 11 2013, 04:32 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply