Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/1
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 06:55 AM (26,231 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
SnB Fan

Skit was hilarious. Sami has been married/engaged many times lol.Hopefully EJami gets engaged soon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris 3h

Thanks to #Daytime talk show for the interview! #DAYS #MethHead @gasparillafilm @MethHeadMovie @nbcdays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQs_0A2iags

Edited by nickyj12345, Apr 3 2013, 12:27 AM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 3 2013, 12:25 AM
Skit was hilarious. Sami has been married/engaged many times lol.Hopefully EJami gets engaged soon.
Noooooo, your "Like moths to a flame" avatar is giving me life right now! Best thing ever. I watched that scene during the GH SOAPnet marathon and I'm pretty sure my TV almost exploded from the fireworks.

Also I always love when anyone lists any female soap characters full name with all of their previous marriages, lol.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

That was really cute. I thought Ali was great. Great cross promotion. And Jay's getting good ratings now with all the Jay/Jimmy Fallon buzz.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

T-Love74
Apr 2 2013, 11:23 AM
LOL.....

What is SAMI wearing? .. ha ha

And EJ? ..

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

lysie
Apr 2 2013, 07:32 PM
six
Apr 2 2013, 07:31 PM
Not liking JS's haircut.
I know. I'm regretting liking it a month ago.
To be honest, me too. His hair was so much better when he was with Nicole. Every time they bring EJAMI together .. his hair gets lousy. It should be short.. period. Come on, can't I have EJAMI and nice hair?
Edited by DayDreamer, Apr 3 2013, 01:50 AM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I'm posting just to test out my avi.... :laugh: Don't mind me.

samwel

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 3 2013, 06:04 AM
"Take that Jay Leno"

:lol: my favorite part. :lol:

lysie
Member Avatar

Hologram
Apr 3 2013, 01:48 AM
lysie
six
Not liking JS's haircut.
To be honest, me too. His hair was so much better when he was with Nicole. Every time they bring EJAMI together .. his hair gets lousy. It should be short.. period. Come on, can't I have EJAMI and nice hair?
He was with Nicole when his hair was at its worst so far, so I don't think it's related to who he's paired with.

Skye
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
:lol: Love it.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
You and your avis!

I loved the recitation of Sami's married names and the repeated "Jay Leno". Very soap campy. All in all, fun skit.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

six
Apr 2 2013, 07:00 PM
lysie
Apr 2 2013, 06:42 PM
So one of the clips they used for Deidre on Marie was from the scenes with Matt Ashford and the group of vets (it's her talking). Deidre told Marie that she thinks it aired a few months ago, lmao.
I guess the taping schedule has really thrown her off.
Or maybe she didn't want to have to admit that they had to go back more than a year to find a scene that she was proud of (and that was written by another writing team).

ETA: Sorry to intrude on all the Tonight Show talk. Am late catching up, lol!
Edited by annie21, Apr 3 2013, 08:00 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
Apr 2 2013, 11:08 PM
cord08
Apr 2 2013, 11:04 PM
The skit was cute cross-promotion, but thank you Days for reminding me why I usually watch Dave instead of Leno. Oy.
Seriously. I know that Days isn't amazing television or anything, but it's waaaay more entertaining than The Tonight Show. Yikes!
I know, right? Admittedly it's been years since I've watched Leno (I'm still not over the whole Conan thing :toetap: ) but I was shocked at how bad the monologue was. I used to think he was good, back in the day.

But the skit was good fun - great soapy camp. I thought both AS and JS added just the right amount of OTT silliness to make it fun...and Leno's face after the punch with the candlestick was priceless! :lol:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SocRMum1
Apr 3 2013, 09:22 AM
tomsawyer
cord08
The skit was cute cross-promotion, but thank you Days for reminding me why I usually watch Dave instead of Leno. Oy.
Seriously. I know that Days isn't amazing television or anything, but it's waaaay more entertaining than The Tonight Show. Yikes!
I know, right? Admittedly it's been years since I've watched Leno (I'm still not over the whole Conan thing :toetap: ) but I was shocked at how bad the monologue was. I used to think he was good, back in the day.

But the skit was good fun - great soapy camp. I thought both AS and JS added just the right amount of OTT silliness to make it fun...and Leno's face after the punch with the candlestick was priceless! :lol:
ITA. I used to watch Leno mostly for the monologues but stopped once I got into law school. Watching them last night, I had to wonder if they were always this bad and my sense of humor was that crappy or have his monologues gotten flat recently.

The candlestick knockout never gets old for me. :laugh:

lysie
Member Avatar

annie21
Apr 3 2013, 07:44 AM
six
Apr 2 2013, 07:00 PM
lysie
Apr 2 2013, 06:42 PM
So one of the clips they used for Deidre on Marie was from the scenes with Matt Ashford and the group of vets (it's her talking). Deidre told Marie that she thinks it aired a few months ago, lmao.
I guess the taping schedule has really thrown her off.
Or maybe she didn't want to have to admit that they had to go back more than a year to find a scene that she was proud of (and that was written by another writing team).

ETA: Sorry to intrude on all the Tonight Show talk. Am late catching up, lol!
They used a more recent one too. They used that one we a way to segue into the Wounded Warrior stuff she's been doing.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 3 2013, 07:04 AM
Hologram
lysie
six
Not liking JS's haircut.
He was with Nicole when his hair was at its worst so far, so I don't think it's related to who he's paired with.
Yea. His 2009 hair was the worst. And I don't think it has to be short to look good, either. I liked his tousled 2006 hair.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Apr 3 2013, 09:47 AM
lysie
Hologram
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yea. His 2009 hair was the worst. And I don't think it has to be short to look good, either. I liked his tousled 2006 hair.
Yeah, there's no worse EJ hair than his 2009 hood hair. I like the short hair he sported last year, but I'd like to see him do the 2006 tousled look again. He's actually got about the right haircut to do it now. They just need to stop putting a bunch of grease in it and slicking it back.

samwel

six
Apr 3 2013, 09:47 AM
lysie
Hologram
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Posted Image

I love this length and it should be appearing onscreen soon, if only they did not put product in it.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

lysie
Hologram
lysie
six
Not liking JS's haircut.
Of course not.... :rolleyes:

Edited by DayDreamer, Apr 3 2013, 10:31 AM.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 3 2013, 09:30 AM
SocRMum1
Apr 3 2013, 09:22 AM
tomsawyer
cord08

ITA. I used to watch Leno mostly for the monologues but stopped once I got into law school. Watching them last night, I had to wonder if they were always this bad and my sense of humor was that crappy or have his monologues gotten flat recently.

The candlestick knockout never gets old for me. :laugh:
Huge Conan fan and hate what NBC and Jay Leno did to him. Never been a fan of Jay or found it funny. I think its a shame they are going to tihs all over again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply