Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/1
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 06:55 AM (27,224 Views)
cord08

@laurenkoslow: #GettingReadyForLove @nbc It takes a team, sometimes! (picture)

So, are they doing a "Ready for Love" promo with Rafe and Kate?? :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

That show is destined to BOMB instantly so I really don't like them connecting DAYS to it. It won't help DAYS in any way. This is not good exposure, lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

cord08
Apr 3 2013, 05:37 PM

i'll take a Rate promo over an EJami promo any day!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

nbcdays: RT @BopeLove1983 @nbcdays I disagree... I think Vargas is a pretty interesting character with a few secrets... Would love to see him...

^they kinda failed at retweeting:
BopeLove1983: @nbcdays I disagree... I think Vargas is a pretty interesting character with a few secrets... Would love to see him paired with Hope...

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

cord08
Apr 3 2013, 05:37 PM

I think it's an old picture. I remember seeing that exact one a while back. I remember it because I was trying to figure out if she was fixing the hem of her dress.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

DiMeraFan67
Apr 3 2013, 05:44 PM
That show is destined to BOMB instantly so I really don't like them connecting DAYS to it. It won't help DAYS in any way. This is not good exposure, lol.
While I think they are trying to promote both, the exposure seems more for Ready For Love than Days, since they are using familiar faces from the latter to promote the former. If it bombs, it probably won't hurt Days in any way. Plus, I almost expect every primetime NBC show to bomb with their track record.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Matt
Apr 3 2013, 03:43 PM
That means that DAYS is now FOUR MONTHS ahead on taping. FOUR MONTHS! smdh
Ah, c'mon.. It's going to be Christmas in July at this rate :drunk: :drunk:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Just catching up on the thread.

The Ready for Love cross promotion, although not for a very promising show, shows me that NBC may finally be realizing that Days is getting some of the better ratings of all their shows & they need to tap into those viewers.

Obviously, I have no problem with them using Ejami for the promo, but I'll bet Bope would've been their first choice if PR had still been there. As to the "controversy" regarding Ejami, EVERY soap couple has it & frankly I think the constant need by some to bring it up has gotten beyond old. Yes, they've done the terrible awful to each other, we get it, but so have alot of other TV couples. I understand if people don't like them, but hearing the same argument for the one millionth time with NO ONE'S mind being changed has run it's course IMO.

Leno skit was cute!! Loved the over the top campyness. I only watched from my DVR so I managed to miss Leno's lame monologue.

Lastly, EJ's hair... Oy. It's by NO means the worst, but I'm hating all the dippty do their putting in it. I agree with Tom, I LOVED 2006 hair & it's about the same length, stop with the product & he'll be just fine. Yummy even.

lysie
Member Avatar

Dippity do?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I used to love dippity do.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

wtf.. so they are four months ahead now? that's outrageous.

AFaithL

Poker Face
Apr 3 2013, 08:11 PM
wtf.. so they are four months ahead now? that's outrageous.
No kidding. Its crazy.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Eh? Didn't Wally's 4th of July tweet last month confirm that days was now 4 months ahead instead of 3?

Someone at Days needs to beg NBC for more money so they can stop this taping 4 months ahead nonsense.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Panda Panda
Apr 3 2013, 08:18 PM
Eh? Didn't Wally's 4th of July tweet last month confirm that days was now 4 months ahead instead of 3?

Someone at Days needs to beg NBC for more money so they can stop this taping 4 months ahead nonsense.
Even if someone gave them money, I doubt they would slow down. That's more money for them and everyone loves more money. Plus, it might be a chance to do something else, like renovate the sets.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind if they spent the money on better hair/makeup/wardrobe team

lysie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 3 2013, 08:30 PM
I wouldn't mind if they spent the money on better hair/makeup/wardrobe team
I wouldn't mind if they spent it reimbursing me for my Twister game.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

does filming 4 months in advance really save them that much more money than filming, say 2.5 months in advance??

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lysie
Apr 3 2013, 08:06 PM
Dippity do?
"A little dab'll do ya!" (even though that's for Brylcreem)

Unfortunately, EJ seems to use far more than a little dab and it all turns into one giant dippity don't.

lysie
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 3 2013, 09:03 PM
lysie
Apr 3 2013, 08:06 PM
Dippity do?
"A little dab'll do ya!" (even though that's for Brylcreem)

Unfortunately, EJ seems to use far more than a little dab and it all turns into one giant dippity don't.

I'm too young for Soapy's jokes sometimes. She's going to hit me.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 3 2013, 01:42 PM
I think Molly is also in an MTV movie that should appear soon, if not already. I can't remember if it will only air on the channel or in theaters, though. I saw the trailer a few weeks ago. It's cute!
Ladies Man - airs on April 9 at 9 p.m. on MTV.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply