Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/1
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 06:55 AM (27,144 Views)
Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Matt
Apr 5 2013, 11:39 PM
JEN LILLEY has joined DAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Wow. When she was playing temp Maxie, I thought she'd be a great Belle. I just really like her, so a new character would be good too.
Edited by Reese, Apr 6 2013, 12:43 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I tried tweeting Chrishell Stause last night when she was being coy again about the show she's taping for. I asked if it would be weeks or months before she'd be seen onscreen. She still hasn't answered so I guess she won't be. We could easily rule out Days if she had replied back with months... :blulaugh:

Dreamy
Member Avatar

My guess JL is either Belle or a new character. She's a great actress!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

She was just visiting Missy Reeves. :(

@greg_vaughan @KJAlfonso ha! Aww, Greg, you're so sweet, but I was just visiting @missyreeves4 on set :( Maybe one day though :) Love DOOL

https://twitter.com/jen_lilley/status/320414722933542912

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

^Aw bummer.

Bee
Member Avatar

That double sucks. No Jen Lilley and Missy Reeves is on set which means she's shooting which means...FETCH!

Boo.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Apr 6 2013, 12:59 AM
She was just visiting Missy Reeves. :(

@greg_vaughan @KJAlfonso ha! Aww, Greg, you're so sweet, but I was just visiting @missyreeves4 on set :( Maybe one day though :) Love DOOL

https://twitter.com/jen_lilley/status/320414722933542912
Darn!

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

:toetap: She could just be covering for GV. Right? No?

:whistling:

michr544125

Spencer Hastings
Apr 6 2013, 01:45 AM

That's what I'm thinking. I think Greg messed up and she's trying to cover. Hmmmmmm

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Apr 6 2013, 01:45 AM

That would be a nice surprise.

bomber
Member Avatar

His tweet said "working with". i don't see how he could get that wrong. I'd say she's on board.

michr544125

bomber
Apr 6 2013, 01:55 AM
His tweet said "working with". i don't see how he could get that wrong. I'd say she's on board.
Greg deleted the tweet now. Does he not realize that his tweet has been copied and it makes no difference :lol: ? I do think he just messed up and realized after the fact. But I think Jen is now working on Days based on the tweet with him also saying "newest addition".
Edited by michr544125, Apr 6 2013, 02:01 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

michr544125
Apr 6 2013, 01:57 AM
bomber
Apr 6 2013, 01:55 AM
Greg deleted the tweet now. Does he not realize that his tweet has been copied and it makes no difference :lol: ? I do think he just messed up and realized after the fact. But I think Jen is now working on Days based on the tweet with him also saying "newest addition".
even with deleting the tweet, there are still a bunch of reactions sitting in his, Kristian's, & Jen's twitter mentions feeds.

camera shy

Miss Rhi
Apr 6 2013, 12:24 AM
I tried tweeting Chrishell Stause last night when she was being coy again about the show she's taping for. I asked if it would be weeks or months before she'd be seen onscreen. She still hasn't answered so I guess she won't be. We could easily rule out Days if she had replied back with months... :blulaugh:
She might be working on the Y&R.....they're suppose to be bringing on some new woman detective sometime in April.

MissLola
Member Avatar

If JL is really working on Dool. Maybe the new casting call for a male late twenties is Shawn?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Nevermind, I just caught up. Boo. I got all excited, now I'm disappointed. :(
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 6 2013, 06:44 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I guess this is the price I pay for watching only one soap. I have no idea who this Lily person is. Time to Google!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'm not buying it.

You can't tell me GV wouldn't know if she was just visiting or if she was a new addition.

I think she's playing damage control.

MissLola
Member Avatar

This reminds me of when Nancy Lee Grahn spilled Nikolas's return on GH and then tried to backtrack and got pissy about it.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Apr 6 2013, 10:02 AM
I'm not buying it.

You can't tell me GV wouldn't know if she was just visiting or if she was a new addition.

I think she's playing damage control.
I think he wasn't suppose to let the cat out of the bag and she's trying to cover. She would be a great addition to Days.
I'm also very curious about Chrishell Stause and whether she has joined Days too. It'd be so awesome to have two new women added to the canvas.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply