Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/1
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 06:55 AM (27,200 Views)
spartan
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 1 2013, 04:01 PM
cord08
Apr 1 2013, 12:07 PM
@CaseyDeidrick: A day in the life of Yet Another Extra DiMera

https://vine.co/v/bIv9KizMUdO

Umm...so apparently Yet Another Extra's going to be hospitalized?
Omg I just realized that C had's filter is Yet Another Extra.

I was wondering wtf Casey was talking about.
So did I! Then I was frustrated nobody else was confused about what the hell he was talking about. I thought, does he get in an accident and they need an 'extra' aka stunt double? I was equally confused though because the whole video was about Casey and why would that be if he was talking about 'yet another extra'?

Oh my Gawd, these filters are killin me!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Lucky
Apr 1 2013, 04:08 PM
Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco 48s
What the f*ck? Hearing Maria Arena Bell was on the set of #DAYS recently... investigating. Please, God....
https://twitter.com/nelliebranco/status/318831586139308032
what's Nelson's definition of "recently" these days?? ;)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

spartan
Apr 1 2013, 04:20 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 1 2013, 04:01 PM
cord08

Omg I just realized that C had's filter is Yet Another Extra.

I was wondering wtf Casey was talking about.
So did I! Then I was frustrated nobody else was confused about what the hell he was talking about. I thought, does he get in an accident and they need an 'extra' aka stunt double? I was equally confused though because the whole video was about Casey and why would that be if he was talking about 'yet another extra'?

Oh my Gawd, these filters are killin me!
the filters are quite amusing until you move to non-Days threads & realize that "Hope" has been replaced with "Pop-Up" there too. it makes for very confusing reading for those that don't realize that there are filters.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I made it a point to join AFTER the filters were removed in December, lol. They made reading the spoiler threads a real pain in the butt.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It's also April Fool's Day. Anyone not connecting board WTFery & fun wackiness to the holiday deserve to be confused.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Caylee
Apr 1 2013, 04:14 PM
lachelle73
Apr 1 2013, 03:40 PM
So with Yet Another Extra apparently going to the hospital could the new physical therapist be a new love interest for Yet Another Extra. It said she is pretty girl around 25, and a physical therapist does something almost happen with Yet Another Extra that he needs a therapist.
That's what I'm thinking too, my question is why in the heck is Yet Another Extra going to be in the hospital?
Yet Another Extra probably gets in some lame fight with Magic Mike over Abby. :yawnz:

ETA: I was wondering what C-ameron's filter would be when I wrote that. LOL.
Edited by cord08, Apr 1 2013, 04:37 PM.

AFaithL

I'm all for the new physical therapist being a love interest for C.had.

Just anyone but B.rady - He's already got one. ;)

Oh, and Nelson Branco? Please stop talking!!
Edited by AFaithL, Apr 1 2013, 04:41 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

TV Guide's Matt Roush had a minor, non-spoiler comment about Days in his Ask Matt column this week.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ask-Matt-NCIS-1063395.aspx

Quote:

Question: In response to last week's discussion about same-sex intimacy on prime time, I agree that there's still an obvious double standard at work, both on network and cable shows (with the late Queer as Folk and The L Word being obvious exceptions). But I just wanted to note how impressed I've been with Days of Our Lives and the equal footing they've given W ill and S onny's romance. I'm sure opinions vary wildly on the actual storyline, but as far as on-screen intimacy goes, W ill and S onny have had multiple scenes featuring kisses, sex, cuddling in bed, etc. Even a gratuitous shower scene! I'd be surprised to see some of their intimate moments in prime time, let alone during the afternoon. Daytime soaps are obviously a dying breed, and while some things in Salem never change (I think S tefano DiMera w ill outlive us all!), I applaud Days for moving firmly into the 21st century and giving gay characters equal treatment. I also see your point about some things being left to the imagination.

On that note, FX seems to delight in pushing the envelope on The Americans! I'm loving the show and it doesn't bother me, but in recent episodes my eyebrows shot up more than once. As a Canadian, I'm not sure what the difference is between U.S. basic and premium cable show standards, but if there was previously a line in the sand, it seems like it's being washed away. -- Keira

Matt Roush: I don't keep up with much daytime TV -- thankfully, we have the excellent Michael Logan covering that side of things -- but I'm aware of this Days storyline, and agree with the points you make. That steamy shower scene was enough to make those oversexed Grey's Anatomy docs blush.

Caylee
Member Avatar

cord08
Apr 1 2013, 04:35 PM
Caylee
lachelle73
So with Yet Another Extra apparently going to the hospital could the new physical therapist be a new love interest for Yet Another Extra. It said she is pretty girl around 25, and a physical therapist does something almost happen with Yet Another Extra that he needs a therapist.
That's what I'm thinking too, my question is why in the heck is Yet Another Extra going to be in the hospital?
Yet Another Extra probably gets in some lame fight with Magic Mike over Abby. :yawnz:

God I h ope not. :facepalm:
Edited by Caylee, Apr 1 2013, 04:43 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

The funny thing about the filter is using the WORD h-ope and w-ill. The sentence comes out very interesting.

I Pop Up that the Cards Mute and Ineffective win the World series. How Mute and Ineffective this sentence play out?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

cord08

anyone else having trouble watching the video? Do I have to download Vine?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 1 2013, 05:07 PM
cord08

It works fine for me (though it's auto-muted for some reason). Are you trying to view it on your phone or computer?

tylerbo20

was that a joke about that Bell women??? I wonder how she would write the show??? would be nice to have a Bell write the show.

AFaithL

tylerbo20
Apr 1 2013, 05:12 PM
was that a joke about that Bell women??? I wonder how she would write the show??? would be nice to have a Bell write the show.
It was April Fools.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It would be DAYS' style to hire a quack like Bell. April Fools Day or not.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Apr 1 2013, 05:21 PM.

six
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Apr 1 2013, 05:12 PM
She married into the family and none of the talent rubbed off on her.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Panda Panda
Apr 1 2013, 05:10 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 1 2013, 05:07 PM
cord08

It works fine for me (though it's auto-muted for some reason). Are you trying to view it on your phone or computer?
Computer.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I hate Nelson even more now. MAB is nothing to joke about. She would make Gary Tomlin look like Thom Racina.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Caylee
Apr 1 2013, 04:42 PM
cord08
Apr 1 2013, 04:35 PM
Caylee
lachelle73

God I h ope not. :facepalm:
Yet Another Extra probably gets in some lame fight with Magic Mike over Should Have a Story. lol I love these filters.

Abi-gail is Should Have a Story.

Edited by Reese, Apr 1 2013, 06:58 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

DiMeraFan67
Apr 1 2013, 06:36 PM
I hate Nelson even more now. MAB is nothing to joke about. She would make Gary Tomlin look like Thom Racina.
I almost had a mini stroke. God damn Branco! I've always been gullible on April Fools. :glare:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply